Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Another Bengal Player Arrest

THOUGHTS

A.J. Nicholson was arrested and then waived by the Bengals he is the 9th player on the Bengals to be arrested he was charged wit domestic violence and also reported that Chris Henry failed his drug test..

The Bengals need to change their jerseys to the orange jump suits well their colors won't change that much also Justin Miller of the Jets was arrested on an assault charge..

What is the NFL turning into?
People always crit the NBA why not much heavy talk on the NFL about off the field problems? MONEY TALKS.. thats just how i feel...
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:50 PM   #2
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Another Bengal Player Arrest

Isn't he like the 15th Bengal to be arrested in the past year? This is out of hand. And I thought I was a troublemaker as a kid. These guys make me look like an angel.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:19 AM   #3
STelfair31

no its the 9th the jail pick-up up games must be the farm team for the Bengals.. if there are any bengals fans can you comment?
Old 05-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #4
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As a Bengals fan, this really sucks. This takes attention away from the fact that this franchise has improved leaps and bounds under Marvin Lewis. Also, most of the players are good guys, but it only takes a few bad apples (in this case, nine) to bring the whole ship down and cause the public to look at the team in a negative light.

I'm afraid if this keeps up, Roger Goddell is gonna start taking away draft picks. Players just have to start using some common sense! Is that too much to ask!?!?!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:32 AM   #5
STelfair31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
As a Bengals fan, this really sucks. This takes attention away from the fact that this franchise has improved leaps and bounds under Marvin Lewis. Also, most of the players are good guys, but it only takes a few bad apples (in this case, nine) to bring the whole ship down and cause the public to look at the team in a negative light.

I'm afraid if this keeps up, Roger Goddell is gonna start taking away draft picks. Players just have to start using some common sense! Is that too much to ask!?!?!

Good point. It does and its lookin really bad for them some of the players that have gotten into trouble are some key factors on sunday. Do you think any big suspendions to come out of this?
Old 05-22-2007, 10:34 AM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm glad they cut Nicholson, but I can't believe it's taken them this long to cut someone. As good as Chris Henry is, I say we are better off without him
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #7
STelfair31

the Bengals make T.O. look half decent.. Honestly i never even heard of Nicholson..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: