Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-20-2007, 12:19 PM   #1
Baller aka Boxer
Mentally unbalanced

Baller aka Boxer has an OK reputation so far
Default WATCH VIDEO!!!!!!! Me shooting 3's

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QusxWmdTV-4
Baller aka Boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:21 PM   #2
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: WATCH VIDEO!!!!!!! Me shooting 3's

you look like a poser
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:23 PM   #3
Baller aka Boxer
Mentally unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
you look like a poser

Poser?? well i wanna see your ***** ass make 9 out of 11 threes like i did.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller aka Boxer

not hard with no defense
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #5
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

1) Those are NOT nba-3-pointers
2) You are very short
3) You shoot like Shawn Marion

Result: Your shot will be blocked 11 times out of 10 if you ever play against any competition.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #6
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Your form is terrible. Anyone can hit jumpers with nobody guarding them and nobody watching. Are you kidding? This video is a joke.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Nice shooting touch, but you need to work on your legs. Jump straight up, not forward.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:25 PM   #8
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Did he say in the video "Wut up *****es? I play basketball too and I can fight!"?
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:27 PM   #9
Baller aka Boxer
Mentally unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
1) Those are NOT nba-3-pointers
2) You are very short
3) You shoot like Shawn Marion

Result: Your shot will be blocked 11 times out of 10 if you ever play against any competition.

Im short?????? hahahaha Im 6 feet u fukin retard.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:27 PM   #10
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:

In practice? I used to make 45 of 50 regularly. It's pretty easy to do. You can practice that in 2 years. Maybe less. It's a lot harder to do when there are other players around.

But your problem is your form. You are pretty weak, that's the reason you have to fire the ball from your stomach. And you don't jump. Plus short. Shot is blocked 10/10
Old 05-20-2007, 12:28 PM   #11
Orlando Magic

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

6 feet is short. I'm 6'8".
Old 05-20-2007, 12:29 PM   #12
elementally morale
College superstar

Quote:

Meaning: You are short. It seems you haven't played organized basletball, ever. Being only 6' and shooting like this = failure. Yes, you are short by any basketball standards. Any 6' guy shooting like this = end of the pine.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:29 PM   #13
Orlando Magic

By the way, pull your pants up kid. And get some that fit. You're not cool.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:30 PM   #14
Orlando Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Did he say in the video "Wut up *****es? I play basketball too and I can fight!"?

Yep, rofl.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:32 PM   #15
Baller aka Boxer
Mentally unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Meaning: You are short. It seems you haven't played organized basletball, ever. Being only 6' and shooting like this = failure. Yes, you are short by any basketball standards. Any 6' guy shooting like this = end of the pine.

ey idiot, Im a Pro Boxer, u can look my name up on fightfax.com. i fight for a living, basketball is like my hobby, Boxing is my Job. and if ure saying im weak, lets fight then???? I wud send you to the hospital bro. Do u understand I am a Pro Boxer, and i have the papers to prove it. and Im fighing on august 1st.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: