Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-20-2007, 07:48 PM   #16
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation
Default Re: "Kidd The Best Point Guard I've Seen"- Lebron James

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
Third best ever? That might be overrating him a bit, don't you think? Who are the two you believe to be ahead of him? Magic's gotta be one for sure.

1. Magic
2. Isiah
3. Dumars
4. Stockton
5. Deron Williams
6. Sebastian Telfair
7. J-Kidd

haha just playin you get the point...i hope
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:52 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dumars wasnt a pg.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:54 PM   #18
STelfair31

exactly thats why he was listed...i was bein smart..
Old 05-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought you were just being stupid as usual.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:02 PM   #20
STelfair31

yea but this time the white boy was tryin..
Old 05-20-2007, 08:03 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
yea but this time the white boy was tryin..

What are you talking about?
Old 05-20-2007, 08:04 PM   #22
STelfair31

i was tryin to be stupid about it b/c someone was tryin to put J-Kidd top 3 pgs and then someone else said he's not Magic is at least ahead of him..
Old 05-20-2007, 08:05 PM   #23
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
i was tryin to be stupid about it b/c someone was tryin to put J-Kidd top 3 pgs and then someone else said he's not Magic is at least ahead of him..

I got that but what does something about a white boy have to do with it?
Old 05-20-2007, 08:08 PM   #24
STelfair31

o sorry i thought you didn't get the whole statement...where you from?... i'm from around Pittsburgh...about the white boy uhh me i was bein stupid..
Old 05-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #25
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

I live like 10-15 minutes out of the city in the suburbs. I actually live in a town called South Park believe it or not.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:09 PM   #26
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Answer
Third best ever? That might be overrating him a bit, don't you think? Who are the two you believe to be ahead of him? Magic's gotta be one for sure.

Magic and Zeke then Kidd. I definately rank Kidd over Stockton though. I like Stockton, but I think he had a bit of an advantage when it comes to teammates.

As for Kidd's shooting and defense xxenuxx (?) you're underrating him. Kidd has really worked on his jumpshot and it has to be guarded now. And like the other guy said he's not going to shoot you out of a game, and his lack of fga is another thing negatively effecting the most overrated stat in basketball of fg%. Kidd takes like 11 shots. You make 5 of 11 its 45%, 4 of 11 its 35%, that is one shot off of 45% and 2 makes from 50%.

I think having a relatively poor fg% when you don't take a lot of shots is not as bad as a guy getting 15-20 attempts and shooting below 44%. Especially considering his team does not have great offensive help and teams pack it in on them as they aren't a great outside shooting team so its hard for him to get in and make layups. But generally he's become his teams 3pt threat and those are the majority of his shots. Almost 5 of his 11 shots are 3s.

As for Kidd's D, he's still one of the best defensive pgs in the league. His man D has gone down a bit because of his quickness going down and because he has such a huge responsibility to help everyone in Help situations. He is the reason they are one of the best defenses in the league. Still as far as man D, he's one of the best and I think he's better than Billups who's got the luxury of big men help in the paint.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:12 PM   #27
STelfair31

ain't never heard of South Park jailblazer... and yea J-Kidd def need guarded b/c the drive is always open for him and he can create his shot... thats one thing he has over Nash he is a threat wit 3 things... Nash when he drives you can guess what he's gonna do he'll dump off...J-Kidd at 6'4, 6-5 can play the lane..
Old 05-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Stelfair South Park is by Upper St. Clair, Thomas Jefferson, and Bethel Park if you have ever heard of those.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:14 PM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ain't never heard of South Park jailblazer... and yea J-Kidd def need guarded b/c the drive is always open for him and he can create his shot... thats one thing he has over Nash he is a threat wit 3 things... Nash when he drives you can guess what he's gonna do he'll dump off...J-Kidd at 6'4, 6-5 can play the lane..
WTF are you talking about? Nash can't create his own shot and play in the lane?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 08:18 PM   #30
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Kidd is one of the best point guards of all time and is barely behind Nash as the best PG in the league. His defense is great for the faster younger PGs he has to face and is one of the best PG defenders in the NBA. As far as his shot goes hes never been the scorer of the team he plays the PG position like a PG pass first than shot. He can still make a shot when needed and is as good a passer as Nash. The best point guard of his era and a lock for the hall of fame.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: