Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2006, 10:48 PM   #16
MikeRo72
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 92
MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
I Hope they are str8 and I bet they have some quality and wont rape or molest a knicks fan?

You are lucky to be able to root for the L.A. Kobes, sadly for us only the Miami Wades, and Cleveland James' can relate. We here are trying to put to gether a team, not a bunch of Kobe sack watchers.

Lastly, try to remember that 2 of your Kobes sack watchers out there (Odom and Smush) are NY born and bred. Queens and the Bronx respectively.

So tame your NY venom, Smush and Odom are the only respectable role players you have.
MikeRo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:51 PM   #17
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,071
Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo72
You are lucky to be able to root for the L.A. Kobes, sadly for us only the Miami Wades, and Cleveland James' can relate. We here are trying to put to gether a team, not a bunch of Kobe sack watchers.

Lastly, try to remember that 2 of your Kobes sack watchers out there (Odom and Smush) are NY born and bred. Queens and the Bronx respectively.

So tame your NY venom, Smush and Odom are the only respectable role players you have.

thats all you have to say???? why they done play for you then....ohh i forgot u guys take bad players with ugly contracts and as u said they are good...soo oppps..sorry about that.......hoooraayyyyy to lakers...
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:13 PM   #18
MikeRo72
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 92
MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
thats all you have to say???? why they done play for you then....ohh i forgot u guys take bad players with ugly contracts and as u said they are good...soo oppps..sorry about that.......hoooraayyyyy to lakers...


Every contract on our roster comes off in either '07, '08, or '09 so enjoy fighting for the 8 seed for the next 5 years. I would respect your opinions if you were A Spurs, Mavericks, or Suns fan. But the Kobe's?
MikeRo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:24 AM   #19
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,972
Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
I've got some math equations for you

Kobe = ballhoging rapistt
Eddy Curry>any center you got
Channing Frye>any power forward you got
Quinten>any small forward you got
Jamal Crawford>any PLAYER you got
Lakers=sh1t that will never win another championship
Phil Jackson= crackhead
Kwame Brwon=child molester
Smush "i'm terrible" Parker= well, his nickname says it all.
Lakers= team that couldn't win a series, even if up 3 to 1

You better start taking notes

U R SO ****ED LMAO IM DYING WITH LAUGHTER
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:30 PM   #20
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,071
Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRo72
Every contract on our roster comes off in either '07, '08, or '09 so enjoy fighting for the 8 seed for the next 5 years. I would respect your opinions if you were A Spurs, Mavericks, or Suns fan. But the Kobe's?

you guys are such a kids. do you know that in next summer brian grant's come out of our books and to mention it was worth 15.1 millions. we will have that much cap next year and maybe KG or JO would be on the block.....you guys have to wait like till 09 or something??? and who know by then if Isiah is still there he might absorb some more bad contracts.......
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #21
KnicksFan4Life
Banned
 
KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: David Wright is for real
Posts: 384
KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

We have to wait till the end od this season and 63 million will be cleared. KG or JO won't go to your whack ass child molesting team. You will suck next year and for years to come, while the Knicks are in the playoffs
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:00 PM   #22
AndDru1
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
AndDru1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Small Town
Posts: 38
AndDru1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Mavs Fan Opinion

Kobe is a good player (who never raped anyone), and blame Phil for the Lakers On Court problems, is it just me or did this guy get the nick name, Zen Master, riding on the Coat Tails of MJ and Pippen, then later Shaq and Kobe, this guy sucks, especially if he can't get Kobe to pass the ball. Personally I think Avery is much better .

Anyways since this is the Knicks forum, The Knicks are going to be in the playoffs next year, Isiah isn't a good GM, but he got some good pieces. And Brown was just to stubborn to change his system to fit the players which Isiah will do, ya'll could go two rounds easy next year. Curry is going to be a star, Marbury is ok but hopefully he'll be out the door before the season starts, the Franchise is the real deal, under Isiah's run and gun system, him and Nate should really flourish. Not to mention ya'll have Q and JRose who should spread the floor and make it alot easier on up and coming Channing to operate in the post. Ya'll have more talent than the mavs, granted you overpaid to get it, but you just need a coach who will utilize this talent. Oh, and a new owner Dolan wishes he was Cuban , my main point is both the Lakers and the Knicks will be in the playoffs next year so celebrate .

P.S. I didn't appreciate the remark about "The Lebrons", he's the best player in the league and its not his fault he gets a new coach every year and the one he has now is a rookie. Also he has no 2nd or 3rd scoring options, all he has is a bunch of 4th and 5th options and some players who would make good 6th men on other teams, he should bolt Cleveland and head for either NY, Boston, or my personal fave the MAVS .
AndDru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:01 PM   #23
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,071
Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
We have to wait till the end od this season and 63 million will be cleared. KG or JO won't go to your whack ass child molesting team. You will suck next year and for years to come, while the Knicks are in the playoffs

Dude ....do u understand that we were in playoffs and you werent. we have 45 wins as compared to your 21 or 24. either way its way better then you.....are you just a nut crack head who dont know how to respond using your brain? make some valid points so i can agree with you...childrens argue like you are arguining. we like our players when they are on the court and not with the personal life. who know what you hvae done iu your life?? and no one cares about it...its the same for the players....
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:43 PM   #24
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star
 
HaNdLe ThE RoCk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: the garden
Posts: 9,415
HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation
Default

this guy knows nothing about basketball
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:32 PM   #25
MikeRo72
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 92
MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndDru1
P.S. I didn't appreciate the remark about "The Lebrons", he's the best player in the league and its not his fault he gets a new coach every year and the one he has now is a rookie. Also he has no 2nd or 3rd scoring options, all he has is a bunch of 4th and 5th options and some players who would make good 6th men on other teams, he should bolt Cleveland and head for either NY, Boston, or my personal fave the MAVS .

I wasn't dissing him. What I said was my Knicks are not lucky enough to have a one man team like Kobe and Lebron(Thus The Kobes and Lebrons) It s not an insult, what I implied is Isiah has tried to build an actual team, not a team consisting of 1 supernova and a bunch of duds around him.
MikeRo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:34 PM   #26
MikeRo72
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 92
MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
Dude .....are you just a nut crack head who dont know how to respond using your brain? make some valid points so i can agree with you...childrens argue like you are arguining. ...


:stupid:


Children spell like you spell.......
MikeRo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:28 PM   #27
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,972
Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

Quote:
I wasn't dissing him. What I said was my Knicks are not lucky enough to have a one man team like Kobe and Lebron(Thus The Kobes and Lebrons) It s not an insult, what I implied is Isiah has tried to build an actual team, not a team consisting of 1 supernova and a bunch of duds around him.

Problem is, Odom and Ilgauskas are better than any Knick. Are you blind, can your brain not take in the facts?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:55 PM   #28
KnicksFan4Life
Banned
 
KnicksFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: David Wright is for real
Posts: 384
KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
Dude ....do u understand that we were in playoffs and you werent. we have 45 wins as compared to your 21 or 24. either way its way better then you.....are you just a nut crack head who dont know how to respond using your brain? make some valid points so i can agree with you...childrens argue like you are arguining. we like our players when they are on the court and not with the personal life. who know what you hvae done iu your life?? and no one cares about it...its the same for the players....

Do you not understand that once Phil Jackson dies of a crack overdose, Kwame is arrested for molesting children, and Kobe is sued for rape, then your team will totally suck . The valid points are:

-your team is going nowhere, you will never win a championship with your current team

-soon, Kobe, Phil, and Kwame will be either arrested or dead.

-LAKERS ARE A TEAM OF DRUGIES, CHILD MOLESTERS, AND RAPISTTS
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:28 PM   #29
MikeRo72
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 92
MikeRo72 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Problem is, Odom and Ilgauskas are better than any Knick.

:stupid:

Thank you for illustrating your what a great evaluater of talent you are.

If that's not the dumest post I ever read, I dont know what is.
MikeRo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 05:50 PM   #30
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,972
Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

You are a clown ok? Odom is unquestionably better than any Knick. Ilgauskas is questionable but it's definitely a possibility.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy