Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-08-2006, 06:50 PM   #31
AndDru1
Can barely lace up my sneakers

AndDru1 has an OK reputation so far
Default Back to the Mavs Forum...

I tried to bring some sensability into this agrument, but you guys'll never agree, so back to my own forum i go...
AndDru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:42 PM   #32
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

It's funny how you guys are doing lame ass comparisons like :

Curry>Mihm
Frye>Brown

None of that matters, because the Knicks are ****ING HORRIBLE. It's funny, I cannot stand both the Lakers and Knicks, and yet these are the two fan bases of fans that are arguing in this forum. I HATE NY teams with a passion. The Yankees, and Steinbrenner can all burn in hell, but that's aside from this. The Knicks have the highest payroll in the league by 50 million dollars, and yet they are still the worst team in the league ( ). I love it. All of your players are either ball hogs, or they suck ass. LOL. Even Larry Brown couldn't change around that pitiful team. I love seeing NY teams down. The Knicks are a huge mess, and will be a huge mess for several years. It's going to be hard to trade all of those louzy bums too. Here's to another season of horridness.

Have fun, while my Cleveland Cavaliers begin their dynasty of championships. Here's to the curse coming to an end.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:50 PM   #33
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Here's to another Cleveland first round exit . Your team is going to suck foeva because you have a bunch of overpaid losers. Lebron is a great player, but if he gets injured your team will get 8 wins. The Knicks will get at least 35 wins this year, probably will make the playoffs. While Cleveland loses in the first or second round. The Cavs can't beat NJ, Miami, Chicago, and dare I say it, The Knicks!
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 10:59 PM   #34
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Here's to another Cleveland first round exit . Your team is going to suck foeva because you have a bunch of overpaid losers. Lebron is a great player, but if he gets injured your team will get 8 wins. The Knicks will get at least 35 wins this year, probably will make the playoffs. While Cleveland loses in the first or second round. The Cavs can't beat NJ, Miami, Chicago, and dare I say it, The Knicks!

Haha, that was then, and this is now. So long to those first round exits. Lebron James is the baddest dude in the league, and his support cast is just fine. We won 50 games, and Larry Hughes was hurt for half the season. A healthy Larry Hughes, we'll probably get 60. Lebron James, hurt? He's going to play for 20 years, and I betchyou he has a healthy career just like Michael Jordan did, if not more healthier. Jordan only missed 2 seasons. I bet Lebron can beat that. He's a beast.

Only 8 wins? LOL. I think you are confusing the wins with what the Knicks will MAYBE get next year. Maybe they'll get 9 or 10 wins. That's pushing it though.

Knicks? Playoffs? Come on man. You're dreaming a little too much.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:02 PM   #35
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Lebron>Jordan, I think it is you that dreams too much
Old 07-08-2006, 11:06 PM   #36
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

I never said Lebron was better than Jordan. Someday? Maybe. I was just saying that I bet he has a very healthy, non-injurious career, similar to Jordan's. Jordan is the best player ever. It will be hard for Lebron to capitalize that feat. But, giving the age of 21, and what Lebron has all ready accomplished, I would say he is on a good pace. :)

By the way, you say my team has overpaid bums? LOL. Your team is the definition of overpaid bums.
Old 07-08-2006, 11:59 PM   #37
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Really, i'll go look up "overpaid bums" in the dictionary

Overpaid bums: People who used to be good, but are now paid big money to suck. Examples: Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Eric Snow.

Main Source: You can find most overpaid bums on the Cleveland Cavileirs, they have a habit of paying losers big money
Old 07-09-2006, 12:28 AM   #38
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:

Overpaid bums: People who used to be good, but are now paid big money to suck. Examples: Larry Hughes, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Eric Snow.

Main Source: You can find most overpaid bums on the Cleveland Cavileirs, they have a habit of paying losers big money

Guys..dont argue with this stupid Kid...guess he is 13 or something and dont waste your valuable time on this ass......he argues like a 13 yr kid with no brain..... wrong with u dude.......
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 01:33 AM   #39
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:

Good job. I didn't realize overpaid bums was in the dictionary. :rollingeyes: :rollingeyes:

There are a lot of overpaid players. Really, the whole league is overpaid. BUT, for the Knicks, they are definitely the highest class of overpaid bums.

Let's take a look at the Knicks :

Allan Houston - 21 million this year
Jalen Rose - 17 million this year
Stephon Marbury - 17 million this year
Steve Francis - 15 million this year
Shandon Anderson - 8.5 million this year
Mo Taylor - Almost 10 million this year
Malik Rose - 6.5 million this year
Jerome Williams - 6.5 million this year
Jerome James 5.5 million this year
...I guess I could really name off the whole team of bums

Let's take a look at the Cavs :

Hughes - 11 million this year
Z - 9 million this year
Lebron - 6 million this year
Snow - 6 million this year (Bum, I agree)
Marshall - 5 million this year
...Those are the top salaries on this team

Knicks = Overpaid Bums

Last edited by nawsanenawmean : 07-09-2006 at 01:44 AM.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:36 AM   #40
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
Guys..dont argue with this stupid Kid...guess he is 13 or something and dont waste your valuable time on this ass......he argues like a 13 yr kid with no brain..... wrong with u dude.......

That right b*tch stop arguing, because you are both losing, and don't feel like getting beaten anymore. But since this arguement is over i'll leave with closing statements

Closing Statements:

Lakers Suck

Kwame molestes kids

Phil Jackson smokes crack

Kobe is a ballhogging rapist
Old 07-09-2006, 06:34 AM   #41
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
That right b*tch stop arguing, because you are both losing, and don't feel like getting beaten anymore. But since this arguement is over i'll leave with closing statements

Closing Statements:

Lakers Suck

Kwame molestes kids

Phil Jackson smokes crack

Kobe is a ballhogging rapist

You're an idiot. Lakers suck? They just made 4 NBA Finals appearances and won 3 of them. Dynasties got to end sometime (and of course they have had a few dynasties over the years), yet they still managed to make the playoffs this year and nearly beat the Suns. They suck? They're not a great team anymore, but lol, they are twice the team your sorry Knicks are, so I wouldn't say they suck. I'm not even a Laker fan, not at all, but I'm not stupid either.

Where is your proof that Kwame molests kids, Phil Jackson smokes crack, and that Kobe is a rapist? You're making retarded, pointless, meaningless, false statements, because you have nothing to say. Sure, Kobe is somewhat a ball hog, but he's a baaaaddd dude, and he doesn't have the best support cast, so just like any superstar, he knows when he needs to take over. He's the best scorer in the league. Do you not remember the 81 point performance?

Final conclusion. You have some stupid, pointless closing statements.
Old 07-09-2006, 09:37 AM   #42
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawsanenawmean
You're an idiot. Lakers suck? They just made 4 NBA Finals appearances and won 3 of them. Dynasties got to end sometime (and of course they have had a few dynasties over the years), yet they still managed to make the playoffs this year and nearly beat the Suns. They suck? They're not a great team anymore, but lol, they are twice the team your sorry Knicks are, so I wouldn't say they suck. I'm not even a Laker fan, not at all, but I'm not stupid either.

Where is your proof that Kwame molests kids, Phil Jackson smokes crack, and that Kobe is a rapist? You're making retarded, pointless, meaningless, false statements, because you have nothing to say. Sure, Kobe is somewhat a ball hog, but he's a baaaaddd dude, and he doesn't have the best support cast, so just like any superstar, he knows when he needs to take over. He's the best scorer in the league. Do you not remember the 81 point performance?

Final conclusion. You have some stupid, pointless closing statements.

Hey, I don't have a bad attitude, Laker Kobe Fan came in here and started a thread saying the Knicks suck. My proof that Kwame molestes kid is Lakers Kobe Fan, he is living proof that Kwame molestes kids. Errbody know Phil Jackson smokes crack, and Kobe only got off the hook for rape because he is famous. Yes, I remember his 81 point game, he was REALLY hogin the ball that day
Old 07-09-2006, 11:27 AM   #43
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawsanenawmean
Let's take a look at the Knicks :

Allan Houston - 21 million this year
Jalen Rose - 17 million this year
Stephon Marbury - 17 million this year
Steve Francis - 15 million this year
Shandon Anderson - 8.5 million this year
Mo Taylor - Almost 10 million this year
Malik Rose - 6.5 million this year
Jerome Williams - 6.5 million this year
Jerome James 5.5 million this year
...I guess I could really name off the whole team of bums
Allan Houston overpaid bum? Oh well...

But Houston, j.Rose, Anderson, Taylor, M.Rose, J.Williams are out of the payroll next year, can cleveland say the same? nop.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #44
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

But Cleveland can say they have LeBron James. What can you guys say?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 01:48 PM   #45
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
But Cleveland can say they have LeBron James. What can you guys say?
Yeah, i would love to be able to say " I got Lebron, but still i lose with the crappiest knicks team ever"

http://www.nba.com/games/20060405/CLENYK/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20060110/NYKCLE/boxscore.html
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: