Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #46
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

nawsanenawmean has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
Yeah, i would love to be able to say " I got Lebron, but still i lose with the crappiest knicks team ever"

http://www.nba.com/games/20060405/CLENYK/boxscore.html
http://www.nba.com/games/20060110/NYKCLE/boxscore.html

Yep, tru, those were some pretty crappy losses for us, but any team in the NBA can beat any other NBA team on a given night, and that goes for any professional sport. The Knicks also beat the Pistons, Wizards, Mavericks, Suns. All whom are very good teams, but still got beat by a very bad team on that given night. It happens. We still got Lebron.
nawsanenawmean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:50 AM   #47
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

jamal crawford owned lebron one or two games
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:51 AM   #48
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Ha. I wouldn't say he OWNED Lebron. In the two games, Crawford had 37 and 26, while Lebron had 37 and 36. Crawford played well, and Lebron, as usual, played well. If anything, it was a shootout, and I highly, highly doubt that Lebron was even guarding a tweeny 6'4" 2-guard like Jamal. I can't recall the games in detail, but I would bet that the matchups were Eric Snow and/or Flip Murray on Jamal.
Old 07-10-2006, 02:20 PM   #49
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawsanenawmean
Ha. I wouldn't say he OWNED Lebron. In the two games, Crawford had 37 and 26, while Lebron had 37 and 36. Crawford played well, and Lebron, as usual, played well. If anything, it was a shootout, and I highly, highly doubt that Lebron was even guarding a tweeny 6'4" 2-guard like Jamal. I can't recall the games in detail, but I would bet that the matchups were Eric Snow and/or Flip Murray on Jamal.

no..lebron was gaurding jamal, larry hughes was on marbury
Old 07-10-2006, 02:23 PM   #50
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Hey, I don't have a bad attitude, Laker Kobe Fan came in here and started a thread saying the Knicks suck. My proof that Kwame molestes kid is Lakers Kobe Fan, he is living proof that Kwame molestes kids. Errbody know Phil Jackson smokes crack, and Kobe only got off the hook for rape because he is famous. Yes, I remember his 81 point game, he was REALLY hogin the ball that day

you punk ass B*tch .....you done have anything else to say???? you suck and so do your knicks......bottom line......Worst Franchise Ever = New York Knicks ....deal with it...... I guess you were molested by kwame and raped by kobe....personally...thats why u so angry at the lakers.......u were used and thrown away later......hahaha
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #51
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I didn't even see these games but I could guarantee you LeBron was not guarding Jamal. Because that would mean Snow was guarding Q Rich? I don;t think so.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #52
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Hey, I don't have a bad attitude, Laker Kobe Fan came in here and started a thread saying the Knicks suck. My proof that Kwame molestes kid is Lakers Kobe Fan, he is living proof that Kwame molestes kids. Errbody know Phil Jackson smokes crack, and Kobe only got off the hook for rape because he is famous. Yes, I remember his 81 point game, he was REALLY hogin the ball that day

You went on the Suns thread and started a Suns suck and Steve Nash is a homo thread. You ******* idiot. Get a damn life and face the facts that your Knicks suck. Your just jealous that nobody on your team can even get 40 points in a game nevermind 81. You along with every single Knick fan who thinks that their team is good are ******* idiots. At least some people can accept the fact that our favourite teams suck right now.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 07:23 PM   #53
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I didn't even see these games but I could guarantee you LeBron was not guarding Jamal. Because that would mean Snow was guarding Q Rich? I don;t think so.

who the fff****kkk are you man? he was gaurdin jamal i was watchin the game you retard..q rich was not in the game that much, if anything they ran a three gaurd front with marbury, nate and jamal and snow was on francis..

lebron was gaurding jamal end of story..oh yeah and skywalker your boy trenton hassell would hold lebron to 3 points right ?
Old 07-10-2006, 07:25 PM   #54
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
You went on the Suns thread and started a Suns suck and Steve Nash is a homo thread. You ******* idiot. Get a damn life and face the facts that your Knicks suck. Your just jealous that nobody on your team can even get 40 points in a game nevermind 81. You along with every single Knick fan who thinks that their team is good are ******* idiots. At least some people can accept the fact that our favourite teams suck right now.

you are talking about the raptors right??
Old 07-10-2006, 08:01 PM   #55
nawsanenawmean
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk

I guarantee a 6'8" 240lb train was not guarding a tweeny 6'4" 190lb 2-guard. That is a huge mismatch, for either of the two. It would have been Hughes, Snow, or Flip Murray on Jamal.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:13 PM   #56
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
you are talking about the raptors right??

ya I am talking about the Raptors. I face the facts that they have been one of the worst teams over the past years unlike most Knick fans.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: