Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #16
ezzy
see funk be funk

ezzy has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Conf Finals: Pistons-Cavs Game 1

lebron is torture for detroit fans.

i think you are gonna see the new bad boys try to beat the krap out of the baby cavs tonight. i think they truly fear lebron getting hot and his team coming along for the ride. if the cavs smell blood the series could be interesting. if the cavs only see their own blood they won't have much to worry the pistons with.

this series, to me, is not about the pistons. everyone knows what the pistons are. the best team in the east, a good deep team, but flawed and beatable. this series is to see if the cavs have another gear, have bigger cajones than they've shown before. the cavs are like 5-8 years younger across the board so it's gonna be a lesson for lebron regardless of the outcome.

i gotta believe this ain't our year... yet.... but i will lie on the internet and say i believe cavs in 6. we are all witnesses so hopefully detroit stops this crying about a fix (already!!), doesn't try to injure lbj, and the best team wins.
ezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:11 PM   #17
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzy

i think you are gonna see the new bad boys try to beat the krap out of the baby cavs tonight. i think they truly fear lebron getting hot and his team coming along for the ride. if the cavs smell blood the series could be interesting. if the cavs only see their own blood they won't have much to worry the pistons with.

this series, to me, is not about the pistons. everyone knows what the pistons are. the best team in the east, a good deep team, but flawed and beatable. this series is to see if the cavs have another gear, have bigger cajones than they've shown before. the cavs are like 5-8 years younger across the board so it's gonna be a lesson for lebron regardless of the outcome.

i gotta believe this ain't our year... yet.... but i will lie on the internet and say i believe cavs in 6. we are all witnesses so hopefully detroit stops this crying about a fix (already!!), doesn't try to injure lbj, and the best team wins.

Cavaliers will have a greater chance if Lebron James took over in the 1st half and involve his teammates in the 2nd half.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:18 PM   #18
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan
Cavaliers will have a greater chance if Lebron James took over in the 1st half and involve his teammates in the 2nd half.

that's an empty statement

i think any team would be better if their star player "took over" at any time in the game
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #19
Cavsfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
that's an empty statement

i think any team would be better if their star player "took over" at any time in the game

I will watch Game 1 firsts before i made a long and valid statement.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzy

You can't lie on the internet after stating you think it's not their year in the same sentense. Great attempt at breaking the laws of the universe though.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavsfan
I will watch Game 1 firsts before i made a long and valid statement.
thats ok, we'll just read your posts in the other thread.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #22
ezzy
see funk be funk

ezzy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
You can't lie on the internet after stating you think it's not their year in the same sentense. Great attempt at breaking the laws of the universe though.

cavs in 4. the universe would rumble.

the fix is in! the fix is in! only the pistons can beat the pistons. cavs barely made the playoffs! lebron is in a slump! flop! fix! stern! nike! jordan! arrrhhhhh!

haha, i'm excited about this game. wanna see the cavs do some growing up. wanna see the same team that whooped nj in game 6.
ezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #23
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Could you imagine the conspiracy theories that would arise if the Cavs were to pull off the upset in this series?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:02 PM   #24
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Well there you have it. Lebron = Michael Jordan.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:09 PM   #25
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I'd be really irritated if I was trying to get warmed up and these *******s kept pulling people aside for interviews.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:13 PM   #26
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Charles Barkley put the nail on the head:

"I hate it when Lebron plays point forward. Who the hell is he going to give the ball to?"

Basically his point was, why is your best player trying to give the ball to someone else.

Cleveland has to come up with some kind of offensive identity, and trying to do it when you get to the ECF is too late.

This is the worst time of year to have an announcer criticize your team for not being able to score when your best player is out.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:19 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here we go!

Come on Cavs!
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #28
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Nice, Steve Kerr. I just realized he's become one of my favorite announcers.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:23 PM   #29
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavaliers 2-0, 2/2 FT from Z.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:25 PM   #30
Cavsfan
Banned

Sasha hit an 18th ft. Jumper, Cavs 4-2 Pistons.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: