Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Let's see how many people can post videos of themselves

Taking more than 11 three's, and making at least 82% of them (9 out of 11). Shouldn't be too hard for most, and could be at least a little funny, seeing Boxer343254235 come in and see why his 9-11 three's isn't the least bit impressive.

Anyone?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:02 PM   #2
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's see how many people can post videos of themselves

If I could take them all from the same place, yeah, I could probably do it. Probably take me awhile to find that groove, though. I imagine guys that actually play basketball seriously on here instead of twice a month like myself could probably do it without a huge amount of difficulty.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

you know what?

I was actually trying to do this earlier today, for about 45 minutes. and I kept screwing up. several times I hit 5-7 straight but then missed a couple consecutive.

but I'm going to go outside again and try it. right now.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:11 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
you know what?

I was actually trying to do this earlier today, for about 45 minutes. and I kept screwing up. several times I hit 5-7 straight but then missed a couple consecutive.

but I'm going to go outside again and try it. right now.
Well don't say that. How're we supposed to make a fool of this Boxer character if everyone comes in and comments on how hard it is? Ah well, you're a midrange guy anyways.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I went 4-15 and then 12-15 this morning.

So damn streaky, call me bacon. I do shoot from a couple of steps behind the line though.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:37 PM   #6
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I just now made so many with only one miss I actually lost count. I think I got at least 15-18 with one miss.

just gotta upload it.

granted the rim I'm shooting on has a soft ass rim so a couple of the makes wouldn't go in on a regulation. but most are right in.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #7
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I'll do this tomorrow sometime and share it with ISH.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:17 PM   #8
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
I just now made so many with only one miss I actually lost count. I think I got at least 15-18 with one miss.

just gotta upload it.

granted the rim I'm shooting on has a soft ass rim so a couple of the makes wouldn't go in on a regulation. but most are right in.

I can't wait. I'll stay up passed 11 just for this.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

i can splice footage of myself doing 360 dunks. won't matter.

video editing can do wonders
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #10
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i can splice footage of myself doing 360 dunks. won't matter.

video editing can do wonders

like someones gonna get all Industrial Light & Magic up in their homemade video just to make themselves look better in a thread.

Would be funny if someone posted a video where they spent weeks on it showing them making 9-11, but it was completely obvious it was faked, and they tried to play it off like it was real and they were just hot that day.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:50 PM   #11
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
I can't wait. I'll stay up passed 11 just for this.
oh baby... its uploaded.... just gotta give it time.

I've got jitters. my youtube debut

and screw 9/11.. I got 11 straight beyotch

yes I'm narcissistic
Old 05-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #12
hippos
Banned

hippos has decent reputation

Quote:
oh baby... its uploaded.... just gotta give it time.

I've got jitters. my youtube debut

and screw 9/11.. I got 11 straight beyotch

yes I'm narcissistic

I was kidding. I wouldn't watch anything you do for the power of Zeus.
hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #13
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation

I have about as much three point range as tony parker.

midcourt jumpers is more my thing. i have a game similar to rip hamilton. just run around off picks and pop jumpers.
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:01 PM   #14
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
I was kidding. I wouldn't watch anything you do for the power of Zeus.
I know you were kidding with your post.

but I also know damn well you're going to watch my video at least 6 times and marvel at my wet ass J. and so do you so cut the crap hippos.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:02 PM   #15
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
I have about as much three point range as tony parker.

midcourt jumpers is more my thing. i have a game similar to rip hamilton. just run around off picks and pop jumpers.

are you speakingof the college line or the real NBA 3 line?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: