Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-22-2007, 11:30 AM   #31
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 2007 NBA Draft Sleepers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatZNasty
And the opposite of sleeper, I hope no team is dumb enough to draft Taurian Green.
Thank god some one else has said it. If Green ever becomes more than a end of the bench player in the NBA I'll be shocked.

Nothing in his game looks above NBA role-player level.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #32
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

McRoberts
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:48 AM   #33
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Thank god some one else has said it. If Green ever becomes more than a end of the bench player in the NBA I'll be shocked.

Nothing in his game looks above NBA role-player level.
The majority of NBA players have role-player level skill. On all teams, theres atleast 1 role playing and a few more on the bench.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:06 PM   #34
IBALL.
I hit open layups

IBALL. has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
McRoberts

Unfortunately my team (Orlando Magic) has no 1st Rd pick (due to the Darko Milicic/Carlos Arroyo trade) but I hope Josh McRoberts or Glen "Big Baby" Davis falls to us in the 2nd Rd.

Last edited by IBALL. : 05-22-2007 at 04:25 PM.
IBALL. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #35
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
rodney stucky has been in the top 10 scoring of NCAA for the past 3 years and he isnt even projected in the top 30 of the draft. he is 6.4 - perfect size (kobe bryant size) and is a Hardcore defender has gotten up to 7 steals in a game. i hope the bulls get him as a late pick
Rodney Stuckey is only a sophomore.......
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:13 PM   #36
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

My sleeper has been Jared Dudley all along, but Morris Almond keeps creeping into my mind.

I hope the Rockets can snag him, but it looks like he'll be gone by #26.

I also like Wilson Chandler as a sleeper, but I'd rate him behind Dudley and Almond.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:16 PM   #37
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
Splitter won't do well, he's too raw. I really doubt he'll ever get to the NBA.
I don't know where you're getting that he is too raw. Everything I've read in the past year, year and a half says otherwise.

He's made great strides since his name first surfaced 3 or 4 years ago.

EDIT: Read this.

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewprofile.php?p=25

Last edited by fatboy11 : 05-22-2007 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:39 PM   #38
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah I think Tiago could come in and be ready to contribute as the first big off the bench. Havent seen enough footage of him (particularly in the back to basket role) but Id take a flyer on him near the end of the lottery on down. I think he'd be ready to contribute before green or hibbert even.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:12 PM   #39
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Almond and Dudley for sure. I like Big Baby too he looks to be in great shape.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: