Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 05-22-2007, 09:45 PM   #1
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Bucks have the #6 draft pick

That's the bad news. The good news is that we could still have a chance to draft Al Horford or Brandon Wright that low, depending on how things fall. If not, we'll at least get Noah, Brewer, or Green. A good player will be aquired no matter what.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 11:28 PM   #2
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bucks have the #6 draft pick

Michael Conley will be availiable if he doesnt go 3 to Atlanta. Ill take him as insurance incase M. Williams dont come back.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MATT
Michael Conley will be availiable if he doesnt go 3 to Atlanta. Ill take him as insurance incase M. Williams dont come back.
what about this guys

Artest Price..for Skinner #6??

or Bibby Artest for Simmons Gadz #6??

i kno you guys could use a wonderful PG in Bibby and you guys always needed a SF upgrade ever since Simmons went down

Bibby
Redd
Artest
Charlie.V
Bogut

OR
Mo/Price
Redd
Artest
Charlie.V
Bogut
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 07:40 AM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

You've got to be kidding me. Either you're a complete homer, overrating your team's worthless players, or you're hoping to fool us, and somehow believe that doing so would help your GM fool our GM.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:12 AM   #5
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Skinner won't be on the team next year - I don't care about him. I'm saying that using the #6 for ourself to draft a great player who will be paid peanuts for the next four years is far preferable to having a nutcase like Artest around. You obviously understand this, since you're over here trying to persuade me into it.

You're either a lier or a very poor reader. I'm active at realgm, and am well aware of the opinions of the regular Bucks posters over there. That's not at all what they think. Post a link to the thread in the realgm Bucks forum where 84% of the posters say it's a good trade, or admit that you made up a phony story.
check the trade board bro....so i'm not active on realgm either then???? ya kno me being a liar n all Give me a break kiddo
Old 05-28-2007, 02:14 AM   #6
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller42590
yea i would do it in a heartbeat but u have 2 be jk it would get turned down in a heartbeat there is no way that skinner and simmons could compare 2 allstars like bibby and artest.

skinner is a bench player and simmons is coming back from missing a season.
kings would do it because that would show a FORREAL plan that we are in the rebuilding mode....also we'd be trading those guys to the east coast....and not to mention it gives the bucks one of their best chances of winning now!!!.....who wants to wait again and again...its time for the bucks to make a move forward imo
Old 05-30-2007, 07:36 AM   #7
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
check the trade board bro....so i'm not active on realgm either then???? ya kno me being a liar n all Give me a break kiddo
Realgm has a very active Bucks community... but that isn't who you posed your trade to. The trade board is full of hyperactive fans of all teams who may or may not know the needs of the teams they're commenting on. There are a lot of people who think they can watch a team one or two times in a season and know what's best for them. If you would have asked this in the Bucks forum - you know, the place with people who watch the team all year long - you'd get a different answer, just like you're getting here.

But how do you come up with an "84% of Bucks fans" statistic without going to a Bucks forum to ask?? The options for you are still lack of intelligence or lack of honesty.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:38 AM   #8
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
its time for the bucks to make a move forward imo
See this is what I'm talking about. The Bucks played the Kings twice last year, and were on national tv ZERO times. You haven't seen them play. How would you know what's best for the team?
Old 05-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
See this is what I'm talking about. The Bucks played the Kings twice last year, and were on national tv ZERO times. You haven't seen them play. How would you know what's best for the team?
i follow the bucks all year round bro fyi...i like the bucks!!.....i was routing for them to net the number 1

to make the playoffs..to make a run at Rashard Lewis for next season etc.

i was pissed at them for signing Bobby Simmons...just because he had one some what of a break out season being the "most improve" player etc!

fact is i feel i know what would be a best "idea" for the team....just like any other basketball fan who watches bball.....

Artest would fit in soo well not to mention bibby....because those guys are role players!
Old 05-31-2007, 02:15 PM   #10
ILuvThisGame
My Swag is Phenomenal

ILuvThisGame has an OK reputation so far

Bibby is worth alot.... but taking Artest is like bending over and taking an HIV infected *****.... you may not feel the effects for a while but you've been infected and your going to be bed ridden within 2 years.

the #6 pick in this draft is great. I've never seen so many talented players and I don't think we ever will again. The Bucks have a good team had it not been for tons of injuries they would have been in the playoffs. I'd say there were about 15-20 games this year where the Bucks played with 1 out of 5 of their original starters.
ILuvThisGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:26 PM   #11
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I Expect The Bucks To Do Some Dealing.

1) They Have To Sign Mo Williams

2) They Have To Secure Charlie Bell

3) They Have To Sign Ruben Patterson To A 3 Year Deal.

Once This Occurs I Expect A Trade For A Seasoned Big.
(trade Bait Will Be The #6 Pick , Gadz & Simmons Or Villanova)

Imo-
The Reason I State This , The Bucks Can't Keep Acquiring Young Talent And Just Reach The Playoffs , Senator Kohl Is In His 70's And It's Time To Make A Move.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #12
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

PFunk has no real reputation yet.

If I were the Bucks I'd draft Mike Conley Jr. We don't need another scorer, we need someone to help get our scorers the ball.
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #13
And1Ba11a
I airball my layups

And1Ba11a has an OK reputation so far
Wink Re: Bucks have the #6 draft pick

yeh we should get mike conley jr cuz if mo doesnt sign with us were screwed or if we draft al horford then sign billups i think we have out selfs a championship team
And1Ba11a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:10 PM   #14
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-MATT

Memphis has already basicly decided that they want horford or conely jr.Who ever atlanta doesn't take memphis will grab.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #15
AI09
Serious playground baller

AI09 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1Ba11a
yeh we should get mike conley jr cuz if mo doesnt sign with us were screwed or if we draft al horford then sign billups i think we have out selfs a championship team

Billups Redd Simmons Charlie V and Bogut is not a champoinship team
AI09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: