Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-23-2007, 01:35 AM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Late night updated InsideHoops.com NBA Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
That's a poor, poor man.

lol...word.

Quote:
I just don't want him, I'd rather just fold the franchise and give all the players to Toronto at this point. This draft lottery was as annoying as those 3 straight years that we got the #2 pick.

BC gladly accepts your proposal.

Ford/Calderon
Parker/Miller
Gay/Garbajosa
Bosh/Wright
Gasol/Bargnani

Championship every year for eternity.

I'm not saying you should draft Wright, just that he would fit in better than you admit.

They'd be better off with Noah or Jianlian for the future perhaps. Heck draft Julian Wright and see what happens.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:36 AM   #17
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I can honestly see West picking Jianlian just for the sake of the extra revenue streams it would bring in from China so that the team doesn't fold or move due to disinterest.
kwajo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:41 AM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I can honestly see West picking Jianlian just for the sake of the extra revenue streams it would bring in from China so that the team doesn't fold or move due to disinterest.

Memphis should move to Montreal and then put Milwaukee in the West.

Or better yet, move them to Mississauga. Nothing more intimidating than 18,000 Arabs terrorizing the opposing team. j/k.

Hey, it is one of the 50 largest cities in NA (city proper).
Old 05-23-2007, 02:12 AM   #19
Put Back Dunk
TOMMY POINT!

Put Back Dunk has an OK reputation so far

Perfect Boston pick. Danny Ainge will probably go with either Horford or Noah (maybe Noah over Horford though), because if he isn't trading the pick he needs someone who can contribute now instead of in 3 years when he probably wont have a job if things keep going the way they have.

However, I don't know if Noah makes sense for Milwaukee. They have Bogut and Villanueva that need playing time and Noah would just get in the way of that IMO. They'll probably trade down, but for the sake of a mock draft I think it would work out better for them to take someone like Corey Brewer, Jeff Green or Acie Law.
Put Back Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:17 AM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Put Back Dunk
Perfect Boston pick. Danny Ainge will probably go with either Horford or Noah (maybe Noah over Horford though), because if he isn't trading the pick he needs someone who can contribute now instead of in 3 years when he probably wont have a job if things keep going the way they have.

However, I don't know if Noah makes sense for Milwaukee. They have Bogut and Villanueva that need playing time and Noah would just get in the way of that IMO. They'll probably trade down, but for the sake of a mock draft I think it would work out better for them to take someone like Corey Brewer, Jeff Green or Acie Law.

They call him Julian Wright. Say hello.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:18 AM   #21
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Just updated, with julian wright going to the bucks
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:19 AM   #22
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

YES!!!

Hippos influence on here is striking.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:21 AM   #23
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Tonight the mock draft is just about making educated guesses on picks that make sense, without moving guys too high or low.

It'll probably continue this way for another day or two.

Then, after the dust settles from the lottery drawings, sources will start talking, the draft camp will happen, private workouts begin, and changes I make are only made because guys in the nba tell me so.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:23 AM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Tonight the mock draft is just about making educated guesses on picks that make sense, without moving guys too high or low.

It'll probably continue this way for another day or two.

Then, after the dust settles from the lottery drawings, sources will start talking, the draft camp will happen, private workouts begin, and changes I make are only made because guys in the nba tell me so.

Riiigggghhhhhtttt.

Anyways how do you get in touch with "sources"?

Do they get paid to talk or is it an understood part of the game that they will leak info so guys like you will have a job and keep us fools paying for crap like ESPN insider?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:27 AM   #25
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
WTH! You updated it and you still have Atlanta taking two point guards in the lotto.

Do I have to start calling you Jeffrey to get some respect around here?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:28 AM   #26
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
WTH! You updated it and you still have Atlanta taking two point guards in the lotto.

Do I have to start calling you Jeffrey to get some respect around here?

It's Jeffry.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:30 AM   #27
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What I see wrong[all imo]

Corey Brewer won't last that long, Spencer Hawes won't go that high. Conley is WAY too high, Gasol should be a late first.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 02:30 AM   #28
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
It's Jeffry.
That explains it all.

Fix it Jeffry!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:31 AM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
What I see wrong[all imo]

Corey Brewer won't last that long, Spencer Hawes won't go that high. Conley is WAY too high, Gasol should be a late first.
right now I can easily see Conley going third. Atlanta really needs a pg.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:33 AM   #30
sydneyking
Banned

sydneyking has not been impressing people

How can a site that claims to be "respectable" have the Hawks taking Conley and Law? Seriously man, change it before the basketball police come here and revoke your license to write.
sydneyking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: