Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #1
Nikola_
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,121
Default Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Do you reckon he legitimately believes he will win at the end or people is just dumb enough to be fooled him day after day and its actually purpose of his "existence"? Dude is MIA in Gods presence, literally 1vs1 CANT happen, because ni99a cant be present when Gods present. That weak ass growl is gone when LIGHT appears.

I guess removing humanity from the face of earth is his last hope, but there is little to no chance for that to happen.
Nikola_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:09 PM   #2
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick
 
PistonsFan#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,188
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_
Do you reckon he legitimately believes he will win at the end or people is just dumb enough to be fooled him day after day and its actually purpose of his "existence"? Dude is MIA in Gods presence, literally 1vs1 CANT happen, because ni99a cant be present when Gods present. That weak ass growl is gone when LIGHT appears.

I guess removing humanity from the face of earth is his last hope, but there is little to no chance for that to happen.


God is omnipresent though...by your logic there shouldnt be any evil/ Satanic work anywhere on earth right?

Edit: And Satans job is to destroy and take down as many souls as possible to rot in Hell with him for eternity

Last edited by PistonsFan#21 : 01-11-2017 at 04:13 PM.
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:05 PM   #3
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Satan is controlled opposition. God created Satan and can uncreate Satan in a whim.

Satan exists because God wants Satan to exist.


All of this is meant to be interpreted metaphorically.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:10 PM   #4
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 30,751
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Satan is controlled opposition. God created Satan and can uncreate Satan in a whim.

Satan exists because God wants Satan to exist.


All of this is meant to be interpreted metaphorically.

this

he serves as a challenge, without him, how do we better ourselves
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:18 PM   #5
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 13,838
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Religious retards. There's no satan.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Religious retards. There's no satan.
Satan is an anthropomorphic allegorical personification of the darkness in human nature.


So what you say is true, from a certain point of view.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:02 PM   #7
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 13,838
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
He turns people astray from walking the Straight Path towards God's good pleasure.
Fuсk God and his pleasure, this life is all about doing ME
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:55 PM   #8
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 13,838
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
God says

fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:04 PM   #9
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason
 
nathanjizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 14,145
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

satan doesnt have a strategy. why even bring up the guys name, we dont need to give him any attention.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:09 PM   #10
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Here's a great book on Satan we can all learn something from.

I highly recommend this book to all members of ISH.

Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #11
TommyGriffin
Good college starter
 
TommyGriffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Hey Bay Bay
Posts: 3,142
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
this

he serves as a challenge, without him, how do we better ourselves
You could start bettering yourself by not being such a pussy snitch.




-Tg
TommyGriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:33 PM   #12
Smoke117
Banned
 
Smoke117's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 18,779
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Satan is a figment of your imagination.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #13
iamgine
...
 
iamgine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 13,246
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola_
Do you reckon he legitimately believes he will win at the end or people is just dumb enough to be fooled him day after day and its actually purpose of his "existence"? Dude is MIA in Gods presence, literally 1vs1 CANT happen, because ni99a cant be present when Gods present. That weak ass growl is gone when LIGHT appears.

I guess removing humanity from the face of earth is his last hope, but there is little to no chance for that to happen.
The problem is, there's no salvation for satan. So his hate grew everyday, he knew his fate is sealed and he's just basically acting out to appease that hate. It's similar to a death sentence prisoner just cursing out the officer who caught him to hurt his feeling.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:50 PM   #14
KB8tHeGrEaT
Co-Owner of Lakers
 
KB8tHeGrEaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: City of Angels S.Central LA
Posts: 284
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Bros this whole conversation had me tripping out so crazy to analyze all these thoughts and facts ..
KB8tHeGrEaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:58 PM   #15
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 18,708
Default Re: Whats Satan strategy going forward?

Satan dominated in a weak era, humans have technology nowadays
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy