Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 07-06-2006, 03:08 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default video of eddie griffin tryin to bribe his way out of jail

hes tryin to bribe the guy into not callin the police. haha

http://wcco.com/video/?id=18021@wcco.dayport.com
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:09 AM   #2
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Yeah. thanks but this was posted already. he's still an idiot for lettin this happen though, I'm sure everyone will jump at the second chance to make fun of him.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:10 AM   #3
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Lol, crazy Eddie Griffin.

What zany misadventures will he end up in next?
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:12 AM   #4
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

By the time he's over, he'll probably be arrested for *********ing drunk while trying to do anything that ends up in disaster.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:16 AM   #5
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Lol...

Hey folks the Hummer or the Bently?
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:18 AM   #6
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Bently. I can't afford the Hummer's gas.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:18 AM   #7
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb What the

Cop must've been a T-Wolves fan.

Funny how the store owner does the hand motion for *********ing...lol
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:21 AM   #8
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Haha, I can't beleive he didn't get a DUI, or DWI, whatever they call it now.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:27 AM   #9
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Cop must've been a T-Wolves fan.

Funny how the store owner does the hand motion for *********ing...lol

hahah yeah. that added on to the hella thick accent dude had just made that interview hilarious.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 03:41 AM   #10
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

****ing dumbass, take the damn Hummer. I'd have told him to just give me a 60-70000 dollar check.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #11
HoosierDaddy13
Kids at the park dunk on me

HoosierDaddy13 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
****ing dumbass, take the damn Hummer. I'd have told him to just give me a 60-70000 dollar check.

He tried to, but once he sobered up and got his lawyer envolved Griffin refused to settle. I guess risking jailtime + monetary loss + public shame + losing the chance to play in the NBA again is all much better.

I posted a link in one of the previous threads about Griffin, that had the lawsuit details. This one also has the police report, Griffin's response to the lawsuit, and the opposition's lawyer's response to that.

http://wcco.com/crimelinks
HoosierDaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:00 AM   #12
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Why didn't the guy just settle with Griffin that night, why call the onions and then sue? Now the onions are going to be on his azz big time and he will have to split his money with a lawyer. Dude, is a complete dumb azz.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #13
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

If griffin ever gets to the FT line at an away game, the fans know what to do to distract him.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:20 AM   #14
BeckDiggLer
Decent playground baller

BeckDiggLer has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy13
He tried to, but once he sobered up and got his lawyer envolved Griffin refused to settle. I guess risking jailtime + monetary loss + public shame + losing the chance to play in the NBA again is all much better.

I posted a link in one of the previous threads about Griffin, that had the lawsuit details. This one also has the police report, Griffin's response to the lawsuit, and the opposition's lawyer's response to that.

http://wcco.com/crimelinks

Your missing the point dude, if two parties sue the Law is designed for the Lawyers to get rich and the two parties to go broke. You NEVER bring in the law if there is a chance you can settle, EVER.
In these type of cases you make your money on injuries, no one was in his f..vking car so he can't really claim injury so he is not going to make any fc..ing money. Then he owns a convenience store and he has pissed off the onions. Nobody will come if he is getting robbed now and if he ever gets robbed all the tapes he turns in on the robbery will be lost. Dude, has f..ked his business and Griffins career and the two onions careers. He is a complete azzho.e.
BeckDiggLer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:39 AM   #15
HoosierDaddy13
Kids at the park dunk on me

HoosierDaddy13 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckDiggLer
Your missing the point dude, if two parties sue the Law is designed for the Lawyers to get rich and the two parties to go broke. You NEVER bring in the law if there is a chance you can settle, EVER.
In these type of cases you make your money on injuries, no one was in his f..vking car so he can't really claim injury so he is not going to make any fc..ing money. Then he owns a convenience store and he has pissed off the onions. Nobody will come if he is getting robbed now and if he ever gets robbed all the tapes he turns in on the robbery will be lost. Dude, has f..ked his business and Griffins career and the two onions careers. He is a complete azzho.e.

Sorry but I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. The law is designed to protect people who have been affected by someone's wrongdoings or negligence. You should have read the lawsuit instead of making stuff up. That video shows who the a-hole(s) is in this equation. If Griffin's or the cop' s careers end due to they have nobody but themselves to blame.

Trust me that guy's business is fine. I've been there many times, and I will continue to go when I am in the area and I want some good grub. It is packed at night especially, because a lot of students live in that area and it is one of the only places to get food around there. Not every cop in the Twin Cities kisses athlete's asses, and plenty of civilians are fed up with the professional athletes disregard for the law. Griffin, Viking's Love Boat crew, Moss bumping a traffic cop with his car,etc.
HoosierDaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: