Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 09:26 PM   #31
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 7,978
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Brady winning a 5th title while playing like garbage (so far) in the playoffs doesn't make him better than he was prior to the playoffs.

It would only drive home the point that football is the ultimate team sport.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:27 PM   #32
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 7,978
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Even with someone as hot as Rodgers, the Packers needed their kicker to bang through two 50+ yarders to win the game. He misses just one of those we're very possibly talking about Dallas vs Falcons
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:38 PM   #33
knickballer
Very good NBA starter
 
knickballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,159
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews


Brain washed sheep.

Bless, it's not your fault. I was like you not too long ago. Consumed by my own hate towards Brady and the Patriots I wished for him to lose, called him a cheater, and prayed for their dynasty to end.

But then I admired Brady and Belichick's obsession with greatness. I admired how everyone(including myself at one point) was rooting for them to lose and slandered them. And I admired how they went out there week in and week out and just went balls deep in the competition. And you really don't hear a word from those guys. They keep their head down and win. At this point it's comical how good they've been.

I hope you see the light Bless.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 10:03 PM   #34
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 17,644
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Brady winning a 5th title while playing like garbage (so far) in the playoffs doesn't make him better than he was prior to the playoffs.

It would only drive home the point that football is the ultimate team sport.
It's just one bad game calm down carbine, I doubt he keeps playing bad, this offense is too good for that
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 09:57 AM   #35
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Bless, it's not your fault. I was like you not too long ago. Consumed by my own hate towards Brady and the Patriots I wished for him to lose, called him a cheater, and prayed for their dynasty to end.

But then I admired Brady and Belichick's obsession with greatness. I admired how everyone(including myself at one point) was rooting for them to lose and slandered them. And I admired how they went out there week in and week out and just went balls deep in the competition. And you really don't hear a word from those guys. They keep their head down and win. At this point it's comical how good they've been.

I hope you see the light Bless.

Brady is just too damn fake.

Just so damn fake.

And a cheat

I CANT STAND fake ass people. Brady is As fake as it gets.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 10:31 AM   #36
AirBonner
Banned
 
AirBonner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 7,951
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Brady is just too damn fake.

Just so damn fake.

And a cheat

I CANT STAND fake ass people. Brady is As fake as it gets.
Honestly the way you type is ****ing fake. No one is that retarded.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:10 PM   #37
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
Honestly the way you type is ****ing fake. No one is that retarded.

What???


That was perfectly good types you sack of shit.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:29 PM   #38
atljonesbro
College star
 
atljonesbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,959
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Brady is just too damn fake.

Just so damn fake.

And a cheat

I CANT STAND fake ass people. Brady is As fake as it gets.
You talk about being a cheat how about ole sneaky Pete. While coaching the USC Trojans, the SeADDERAL Seahawks, he's been cheating for years. Just got popped again for cheating today. He always seems to get a pass though.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:41 PM   #39
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,967
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
You talk about being a cheat how about ole sneaky Pete. While coaching the USC Trojans, the SeADDERAL Seahawks, he's been cheating for years. Just got popped again for cheating today. He always seems to get a pass though.

Smh.

Just


Pete carrol is a g. Tells it like it is.

Brady is as fake as it gets.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:45 PM   #40
ROCSteady
One of One
 
ROCSteady's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: D[M]V
Posts: 8,619
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Smh.

Just


Pete carrol is a g
. Tells it like it is.



Impossible
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:47 PM   #41
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,656
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Brady winning a 5th title while playing like garbage (so far) in the playoffs doesn't make him better than he was prior to the playoffs.

It would only drive home the point that football is the ultimate team sport.

You have a serious hater disease and inferiority complex.

Brady is, was, and always will be better than Peyton Manning....

Get over it.

Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 04:12 PM   #42
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 22,272
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Getting hate is the price of greatness. He is, at absolute worst, guilty of having footballs inflated at an unacceptably low psi and...what else? There are hundreds of athletes that have done much worse. The hate Brady gets is mainly about opposing fans that are mad because he's led the Patriots to be the dominant team of his era. "Dynasty" would be going too far but they've won more than anyone, rendered the rest of the AFC East irrelevant for over a decade, and are going to what, the sixth straight AFC Champ game?

Jordan has haters, James and Bryant have a million fire-breathing trolls each, there is an actual film called "Damn Yankees." So of course there are people that don't like the winningest quarterback of all time.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:56 PM   #43
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,656
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Getting hate is the price of greatness. He is, at absolute worst, guilty of having footballs inflated at an unacceptably low psi and...what else? There are hundreds of athletes that have done much worse. The hate Brady gets is mainly about opposing fans that are mad because he's led the Patriots to be the dominant team of his era. "Dynasty" would be going too far but they've won more than anyone, rendered the rest of the AFC East irrelevant for over a decade, and are going to what, the sixth straight AFC Champ game?

Jordan has haters, James and Bryant have a million fire-breathing trolls each, there is an actual film called "Damn Yankees." So of course there are people that don't like the winningest quarterback of all time.

Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:55 PM   #44
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.
 
Real Men Wear Green's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 22,272
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
The Steelers and Giants have both won twice during the Brady Era. I would say that the Pats are a Dynasty to the AFC and a despotic tyrant to the AFC East but to the NFL as a whole the Pats have been the most dominant but not quite a Dynasty.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:03 PM   #45
JohnnySic
green is good
 
JohnnySic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 10,173
Default Re: is Tom Brady the most hated athlete of all time?

This Pats run could have resulted in 6-8 Super Bowl wins already with just a few breaks here and there. Pretty close to a dynasty if it isn't one.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy