Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-06-2006, 06:29 AM   #1
panzerdragoon0
Can barely lace up my sneakers

panzerdragoon0 has an OK reputation so far
Default Frye at 260 pounds and baby knicks bash LB

at the bottom of this article

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/...arc_berman.htm

and nate, lee, frye bash LB here.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/knicks/...arc_berman.htm

If frye can keep his agility and athleticism to go with that weight nobody in this league will be able to stop him.
panzerdragoon0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:44 AM   #2
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Was Larry Brown really trying to get Isiah's job? Did he really sabotage the knicks on purpose? Did he thought that with a 50$ million contract he would never be fired?
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:30 AM   #3
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

what they were saying is true though. im glad larry brown is fired. u not goin to win when u have 42 different starting lineups.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:49 PM   #4
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

What Golic said....
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So your guys' best player is out of shape and overweight now

as jadakiss would say "a HAH!"
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:08 AM   #6
HKSVIP
I hit open layups

HKSVIP has an OK reputation so far

260 lbs is not overweight at all. its the perfect weight for a center or a pf. guess who else is 6-11 260lbs? ...........................Tim Duncan

Last edited by HKSVIP : 07-07-2006 at 09:10 AM.
HKSVIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:08 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who the heck does frye, lee, and nete robinson think they are. If i can recall, these guys were all rookies last year. It would be one thing if they were proven stars but they are not even close to that. Larry Brown is a hall of famer and he understands what is needed to win games. Im not saying it wasnt Larry Browns fault for what happened last season. But I am saying that when his players bought into his system from previous years, they always won. He tamed the beast in Iverson and showed what team ball is all about with the Pistons. If these guys were smart, they would have tried to learn as much as they could from him. And for nate robinson saying he took the joy out of playing ball, last i saw was a 5'9" shooting guard who needs work on decision making, passing, and shot selection. He says he shouldnt change for nobody, I guess theres not a coach in the world he would play for then.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:13 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default ...

''ihattimethomas''?
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:15 PM   #9
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default brown

At least they cared about winning, Larry Brown gave up on the season before it even began
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:24 PM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The players LB had were all players who needed the ball to do anything efective. Starbury needs the ball, along with crawford, even more so with Francis, not to mention Jalen Rose. How do make an effective starting line up with that. Thats why LB changed the roster so much. When your star players are all ball hogs, its hard to make a team that can consitently win. If anyhting thing blame the men above him. Dumb pickups and dumb trades dont make a winning record.
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:46 PM   #11
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
So your guys' best player is out of shape and overweight now

as jadakiss would say "a HAH!"

hes not out of shape i just watched summer league..if your going to have that many post accounts..make atleast 100 of them be good, im looking at your post and they are stupid and not intelligent at all
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:31 PM   #12
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't understand you, you are speaking New York fanish, aka you are spewing ****.

You are literally the dumbest kid on the board. Literally, I'm not even exaggerating. 1000 post accounts? Are you seriousyl ok? wow, If I met you I would just laugh in your face. You'd be like "What dun dere dat knickz yeahz?" You don't make sense is what I'm trying to say!

And none of my posts are intelligent? I know 100 times as much as you do, ya ****in 11 year old kid.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: