Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2017, 03:32 PM   #31
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 21,402
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBonner
He's still 0-2 against a certain team in Super Bowls
imdaman99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:50 PM   #32
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 11,049
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Rodgers doesn't have a lot deep runs, that dramatic helps his stats. Easier to get stats vs wild card opponents. Brady is usually on byes and have to play the winner of wild card, not to mention the conference finals and SB.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../gamelog/post/

15 TD 1 int in wild card games.
18 TD 8 int after

Tony Romo has a better playoff rating than Brady.

Exactly.

A system qb would have a lower rating than a gun slinger.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:55 PM   #33
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 16,005
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

50 TD season
4 TD vs Seahawks

Not bad for a "system" QB
bigkingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:57 PM   #34
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 8,032
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Rodgers doesn't have a lot deep runs, that dramatic helps his stats. Easier to get stats vs wild card opponents. Brady is usually on byes and have to play the winner of wild card, not to mention the conference finals and SB.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co.../gamelog/post/

15 TD 1 int in wild card games.
18 TD 8 int after

Rodgers has played top 3 defenses just as much as Brady has on a percentage basis in the playoffs.

Rodgers averaged ranked defense faced in playoffs for his career = 9th

Brady averaged ranked defense faced in playoffs for his career = 11th

Carbine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:05 PM   #35
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 16,005
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Rodgers has played top 3 defenses just as much as Brady has on a percentage basis in the playoffs.

Rodgers averaged ranked defense faced in playoffs for his career = 9th

Brady averaged ranked defense faced in playoffs for his career = 11th


Explain why Rodgers is

15 TD 1 int in wild card games.
18 TD 8 int after

bigkingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:16 PM   #36
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 11,049
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Explain why Rodgers is

15 TD 1 int in wild card games.
18 TD 8 int after





You know when you use 18 td to 8 int as terrible, you the damn goat.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #37
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 8,032
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Don't know. Nobody can sustain that level of play. He's other worldly in wild card games. Bound to come back to reality.

He played and dominated the Giants in the wild card and played worse (still great) against an inferior Dallas defense last week.
Carbine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:24 PM   #38
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 16,005
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews


You know when you use 18 td to 8 int as terrible, you the damn goat.

No one said it was terrible, but it's hardly GOAT numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Don't know. Nobody can sustain that level of play. He's other worldly in wild card games. Bound to come back to reality.

He played and dominated the Giants in the wild card and played worse (still great) against an inferior Dallas defense last week.

That's why defense doesn't tell the whole story, Giants couldn't move the ball entire game and got their defense exposed. Cowboys offense did help out the defense in the 2nd half.

Dallas was the #5 scoring defense in reg season, the reason why was because of their offense.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 01-20-2017 at 04:32 PM.
bigkingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #39
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 8,032
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Cowboys were 13th in PPP, so anyone who pays attention to better stats knew the Cowboys defense was just slightly above average and could be had vs good offenses.

NYG were 2nd in PPP and they were used to playing with a horrible offense as the NYG offense was ranked 27th in PPP.
Carbine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 04:45 PM   #40
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 11,049
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Aaron Rodgers is the best qb to ever play football.

There is no doubt about that.

HIS TEAM has not been the best.

HIS COACHES let him down.

Mike Montgomery clock management against us in NFC chip two years ago???

Was laughable. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE coaching.

A rod is the goat skill wise. That's always been my point.

People run from the Bradshaw analogy when they bring up Brady's rangs.

It's a TEAM sport.

It's not bball where you are 1 in 5 and play 100% of the time.

Qb is 1 out of 22 players

Not to mention special teams.

Plays about 45% of the time.

Bball rangs should be weighed far more when debating goat status.

AND AARON HAS PLAYED 6 LESS SEASONS THEN BRADY.


R-E-L-A-X. Goatrod will get more rangs.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:01 PM   #41
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 18,703
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Mr Brady raped this ****** team so bad he hopped on the bandwagon
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:09 PM   #42
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted
 
bigkingsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 1 NBA Championship*
Posts: 16,005
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Cowboys were 13th in PPP, so anyone who pays attention to better stats knew the Cowboys defense was just slightly above average and could be had vs good offenses.

NYG were 2nd in PPP and they were used to playing with a horrible offense as the NYG offense was ranked 27th in PPP.

Were used to ? Did they play Aaron Rodgers 16 games in the reg season?
bigkingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:16 PM   #43
CelticBaller
You mad?
 
CelticBaller's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: CT, GOATLAND
Posts: 18,703
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

So Brady has the rings like bradshaw


Super Bowl MVPs like Montana

And the stats like Peyton Manning?

Mr Brady so impressive
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:29 PM   #44
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 11,049
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
Mr Brady raped this ****** team so bad he hopped on the bandwagon


Malcom butler is the only name that makes my blood boil.

And Darrell FUCCIN bevell.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:49 PM   #45
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 8,032
Default Re: Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers' Skill Set: "I Can't Do Many of Those Things"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Were used to ? Did they play Aaron Rodgers 16 games in the reg season?

Reading comprehension.
Carbine is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy