Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-23-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Is There Any Word on a LeBron Suspension?

I haven't heard anything further. Has the NBA addressed this yet?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:16 PM   #2
DAXX
Serious playground baller

DAXX has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Is There Any Word on a LeBron Suspension?

What the hell did he do?
DAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAXX
What the hell did he do?

He punch David Stern while being pissed because some referees does not even call a foul when some Dirty Pistons are ganging on him.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:20 PM   #4
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
I haven't heard anything further. Has the NBA addressed this yet?
I never heard anything initially, except for on this board. I don't think the play is even under any kind of review.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:22 PM   #5
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

what did he do? Game 1 was clean... what is in question?
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:24 PM   #6
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnnN5BMXwE

A friend of mine mentioned that the NBA may be looking into it, but I haven't heard anything further.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:25 PM   #7
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

you've got to be kidding me, if anything that should be a foul.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:26 PM   #8
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Looked like a flop to me, but if the NBA wants to be consistent with the suspensions for stuff like that, than they have to suspend him a game or atleast fine him.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:27 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't see where his arm hit exactly.

But if it was in the face it should be a suspension then.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:28 PM   #10
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

[quote=MaxFly]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnnN5BMXwE

QUOTE]

Thats all he did i furgued his pinky toe was on the court or something serious like that. no seriously they suspended kobe for flailing his arm back, and i guess the nba isnt letting anything by or it woul be "unfair", mm, Duncan and Bowen.
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:33 PM   #11
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I can't see where his arm hit exactly.

But if it was in the face it should be a suspension then.

Unfortunately, he hits C. Webb in the face. It's a foolish rule, but the league may have no choice but to suspend him.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:36 PM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Unfortunately, he hits C. Webb in the face. It's a foolish rule, but the league may have no choice but to suspend him.
Unlike the Boris/Amare incident, this is a judgment call. If they suspend LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals for THAT, I am going to officially stop watching the NBA. I was against suspending Kobe in the regular season.

The fact that LeBron was getting hacked and got 0 FTAs should be considered punishment enough.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:38 PM   #13
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, I have only seen this brought up on this board. No media coverage. It looks like a pretty hard blow to the face, but there will not be a suspension for it.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:39 PM   #14
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Unlike the Boris/Amare incident, this is a judgment call. If they suspend LeBron in the Eastern Conference Finals for THAT, I am going to officially stop watching the NBA. I was against suspending Kobe in the regular season.

The fact that LeBron was getting hacked and got 0 FTAs should be considered punishment enough.

it's not a judgment call.

Lebron is untouchable. he will not get suspended.

comon, Lebron in the Finals = $$$$$$
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:07 PM   #15
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
it's not a judgment call.

Lebron is untouchable. he will not get suspended.

comon, Lebron in the Finals = $$$$$$

Man you used to be a good poster.

Wince harder suxxxxxs
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: