Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #16
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Possible Players that the Lakers will Pick

[quote=LA.MJ&KB#1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
My point exactly. If you have not seen Aloando Tucker B-Ball, then you better do your homework. If the lakers get a chance to pick this player we better jump on it. This guy has the abilities to be a star in the NBA. Lakerfreak i'm very surprise this guy would be around at 19th. Would become a started in his first year count on that.

Alondo Tucker is a classic "tweener". 6'5" small forward. That's fine to dominate in college. Sucks in the NBA.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #17
LA.MJ&KB#1
Good college starter

LA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation hereLA.MJ&KB#1 has an incredible reputation here

[quote=bleedinpurpleTwo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1

Alondo Tucker is a classic "tweener". 6'5" small forward. That's fine to dominate in college. Sucks in the NBA.
WHAT??????Please explain..and most of all have you watched him more then a few games???
LA.MJ&KB#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:51 PM   #18
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[quote=LA.MJ&KB#1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
WHAT??????Please explain..and most of all have you watched him more then a few games???

I've watched him play 3 or 4 games this year. admittedly, that is not alot.
it's my understanding that he is 6'5". Correct? he has played SF in college and gets the vast majority of his points near the paint... apparently, he is very strong.
thus, the knock on him is that he is a tweener.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #19
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Tucker is going late first round most likely (25-30 range). I used to want him but not anymore honestly, there are better players suited for this team. Crittenton, Thad Young are the top 2 for me. Most likely they'll be gone before 19 though.

So I guess just use that pick as trade bait
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #20
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

some mock drafts don't have tucker going till the middle of the second round...
i kinda like Marcus Williams nice sf with a good work ethic...

Last edited by gts : 05-24-2007 at 04:42 PM.
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:38 PM   #21
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A few foreign names to throw out:

Marco Bellinelli - PG/SG/SF combination, like Marko Jaric, higher IQ, better ball handling, shots and basically every aspect of the offensive side, worse man-to-man defender.

Rudy Fernandez - Pretty good in every aspect offensively, a decent defender, could really improve. Nice ball handling skills for someone 6'6 and has solid intelligence of the game.

Tiago Splitter - Might not be an area of interest one bit, but if Cook/Radmanovic are dealt, Splitter would be a perfect replacement. At 6'11, he runs the court nice, is very quick, has a solid face-up game, could work on his post up game.

For the 2nd round:

Sean Williams - Enforcer, averaged 5 blocks per for BC if I'm not mistaken before his off-court issues killed his season. High Reward/Low Risk situation.

Morris Almond - Will be instant offense off the bench and is a solid defender/ball handler. Questionable shot selection and IQ though.

Reyshawn Terry - Solid wing, will be a steal.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:43 PM   #22
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Rudy Fernandez - Pretty good in every aspect offensively, a decent defender, could really improve. Nice ball handling skills for someone 6'6 and has solid intelligence of the game.
pure shooter but he hasn't officially tossed his hat in yet...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #23
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

in the 2nd round, I hope we draft a couple young overseas players...and leave them there for a year or two.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:43 PM   #24
Arrigo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Arrigo has an OK reputation so far

I think a "perfect" draft for the Lakers would be Crittenton in round 1 and trade up for Tucker in round 2. They can get the PG the Lakers NEED and the SF that is tough, strong, can rebound and can score, which is also needed.

Then they are free to package Odom, Brown, or any other player for a vet to help right away.

But then again Mitch "I NEED A KUP-CHECK" is the GM and that probably won't happen. He is a scared GM, unlike West, who would do WHATEVER it took to make sure the Lakers were a contending team year in and year out.

(As many of you can guess, I am NOT a Kupchick fan.)
Arrigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 07:57 PM   #25
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

[quote=bleedinpurpleTwo]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA.MJ&KB#1

first of all, I never posted what you just quoted. I dont know how this happened.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: