Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 02-06-2017, 09:18 AM   #1
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Default 2017 NFL Offseason and Draft Thread

I know the Super Bowl was only last night and a lot of you haven't quite filled your mouth o the lips of Brady's dick yet, but some of us are Bears fans and the draft and free agency is all we have to look forward to.

Discuss your team needs and/or what you'd like to see them do this offseason.

BEARS FANS (I know there's some frequent posters
What do you want to see the Bears do?

Personally I'd like a QB, but I'm not giving the Pats shit for Jimmy. Not smart to trade with them. I'd like to keep Alshon even tho he pisses me off, I'm not ready to give White the number one role. TE is also a need but not as important imo and tackle needs an upgrade. The O line is good enough to make Howard a 1600 yard rusher without a QB. Bye Cutler.

We need to get back to having a dominant D like the old teams. I actually like what Pace has done with these low risk contracts. Beats the hell out of paying guys like Houston and Jared Allen. I think if we took the dude from Bama in the first it would be a great step toward having a dominant D line. I like what we have with Goldman and Bullard as young guys. Pairing him with the Bama dude we be a nice trio that would take the pressure off of our secondary. Hopefully fuller can stay healthy and he and Floyd can progress. Inside backers are the only position in comfortable with. Safety is an absolute liability. Would you pay the Shit out of Berry? I don't feel comfortable giving him the 12+ a year I think he'd get. I like Jefferson from AZ but he's one dimensional imo and we'd need a ball hawk to our with him and they aren't easy to find.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: