Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Oden = Polynice

Olden Polynice. He had that hunger look. Like the poor kids on the feed me commercials. That cop shyt was his highlight. Man that was hilarious.

Since we are into the player comparison crap.

Duane Causwell = Andrew Bynum...they look alike.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 04:18 PM   #17
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

somehow i don't see the words "great" and "olden polynice" in the same sentence.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #18
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Olden Polynice. He had that hunger look. Like the poor kids on the feed me commercials. That cop shyt was his highlight. Man that was hilarious.

Since we are into the player comparison crap.

Duane Causwell = Andrew Bynum...they look alike.

ANdrew Bynum is a beast, he's the future of Lakers, he's more important than kobe.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 05:48 PM   #19
kidachi

i think oden is overrated and durant is overlooked on being the top pick.
Old 05-25-2007, 06:43 PM   #20
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidachi
i think oden is overrated and durant is overlooked on being the top pick.

I'm starting to think Durant will be the perfect fit, but how can we pass up Oden.

Whether Durant becomes the next T-Mac or Kobe, it will still be remembered as the right thing to draft Oden even if he is a bust.

I highly doubt Oden would be a bust.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 08:08 PM   #21
HollaBolla
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I'm starting to think Durant will be the perfect fit, but how can we pass up Oden.

Whether Durant becomes the next T-Mac or Kobe, it will still be remembered as the right thing to draft Oden even if he is a bust.

I highly doubt Oden would be a bust.

somebody said that Kandiman would not be a bust too, anyway Greg already have busted, busted face, he's so ugly he makes Sam Cassell looks like Denzel.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:48 PM   #22
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

I love love love Durant but hard to pass up on a strong defensive big man. I'd have to take Oden.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:33 AM   #23
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkifunki
Don't you ****** have something better to do instead of googling stats, looking for a bum to compare Oden to? Polynice? Are you f'in kidding me? You can chop both Oden's arms off and he'd still be a better shotblocker than Polynice. Oden changes the game with his presence in the paint. Polynice.. uhm.. doesn't...

Take your points/rebounds stats and shove em up your ass
the whole this is a joke dude
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:43 AM   #24
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Of course Oden is better than Polynice. In fact, I know we all can't wait for the battle of titans between Greg Oden and "The Great" Eddy Curry
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 12:45 AM   #25
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
Of course Oden is better than Polynice. In fact, I know we all can't wait for the battle of titans between Greg Oden and "The Great" Eddy Curry

STFU!!

Nobody cares about your abnormal obsession with Eddy Curry.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 05:22 AM   #26
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
somebody said that Kandiman would not be a bust too, anyway Greg already have busted, busted face, he's so ugly he makes Sam Cassell looks like Denzel.

Oh, and Lebron is so great looking. Looks like a gumba creature from the Mario's Brothers movie.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:33 PM   #27
HollaBolla
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by allball
I love love love Durant but hard to pass up on a strong defensive big man. I'd have to take Oden.

durant did not have a great showing during that predraft workout so Oden seems a shooin as no.1 pick
Old 06-11-2007, 03:55 PM   #28
Wicked_1
Great young streetballer

Wicked_1 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Oden Polynice

He will be as good as Kevin Duckworth.

you said kevin duckworth LOL that dude was big back in the day and NOW he is HUGE well over 300 pounds now. it's hard to believe he was actually an all star one year lol!
Wicked_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #29
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

You're on my ignore list so this will be the first and last time I respond to your nonsense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
Greg Oden as he currently is would get eaten alive by Eddy Curry.

Curry would drop 30 on Oden if the Trailblazers decided to let Oden go at single coverage.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:05 PM   #30
Sean77
High School JV MVP

Sean77 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by allball

NBA teams better get them while they still exist...
Sean77 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: