Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cavs Vs. Pistons Game 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Are you watching? Three plays. Three times D. Jones stands outside the three point line and camps.

Big contributor.

Mathius

Yes, but what else do you expect him to do? I like having him out there. He is a veteran leader on this team and isn't afraid of the spotlight.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:56 PM   #17
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Watch Damon Jones and Donyell Marshall. Marshall isn't as bad, but Jones idea of offense is to stand outside the three point line and wait for someone to pass him the ball.

Watch, he does it on every play.

Mathius

Looks like it worked.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:57 PM   #18
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Yes, but I'm glad to see Damon Jones in the game. They need his veteran leadership and deep outside shooting.

What leadership? He's a journeyman that can't stick on a team. What's his highest ppg? 7?

What does he do for us? If the guy stands outside the three point line all game long, what makes you think he has any knowledge to contribute?

He's certainly not running any offense just standing there.

If that's Mike Brown's idea of an offense, I have even less respect for him than I did before, and that was damn near nothing.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #19
HardBodyThug
Banned

HardBodyThug has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Are you watching? Three plays. Three times D. Jones stands outside the three point line and camps.

Big contributor.

Mathius
Yeah, cause we all know Snow is so missed.
HardBodyThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:59 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
What leadership? He's a journeyman that can't stick on a team. What's his highest ppg? 7?

What does he do for us? If the guy stands outside the three point line all game long, what makes you think he has any knowledge to contribute?

He's certainly not running any offense just standing there.

If that's Mike Brown's idea of an offense, I have even less respect for him than I did before, and that was damn near nothing.

Mathius

The leadership I feel he provides is more of a cockiness as opposed to actual on-court contributions. He keeps the guys going. He isn't asked to do more than shoot 3-pointers. THat's his role. Granted, I don't want him on the court for long, but he's a fiery guy who has been on a lot of playoff teams recently.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #21
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

Maxiel is awesome.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:00 PM   #22
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

6 plays, six times standing in place behind the arc.

1 made. 1 airball.

Mathius
Old 05-24-2007, 09:01 PM   #23
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
6 plays, six times standing in place behind the arc.

1 made. 1 airball.

Mathius

OK, so he took some dumb shots. I mean, yeah..........I don't think he should be out there for long, but he fits a role.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:02 PM   #24
Mathius

Quote:
The leadership I feel he provides is more of a cockiness as opposed to actual on-court contributions.

Oh good. Lets teach Gibson that an NBA guard should absolutely suck at basketball and be cocky about it.

Another HUGE dunk by Maxell. He's destroying us inside.

9 plays, 9 times standing in place behind the arc.

Mathius
Old 05-24-2007, 09:03 PM   #25
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Maxiel looking like prime Barkley out there.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:03 PM   #26
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

since we can't agree on this, I do agree with you about Mike Brown's poor coaching strategies. I defended him for most of the season, but feel as if he makes poor in game strategies.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:04 PM   #27
Mathius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Maxiel looking like prime Barkley out there.

Is it Maxiel? I thought it was Maxell. Sorry. He left with 11 points.

10 plays, 10 times standing outside the arc doing nothing, although he took a dribble and passed the ball that last time instead of taking the wide open three.

Rewarded with a seat on the bench. ;)

Mathius
Old 05-24-2007, 09:07 PM   #28
Mathius

Nice to see Gibson hitting. I can't tell if he's streaky or what. He doesn't get consistent enough playing time since coming back from that ankle injury.

7-0 run for the Cavs now.

Mathius
Old 05-24-2007, 09:07 PM   #29
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

"Wild Thing" getting it done!
Old 05-24-2007, 09:08 PM   #30
Mathius

Quote:
since we can't agree on this, I do agree with you about Mike Brown's poor coaching strategies. I defended him for most of the season, but feel as if he makes poor in game strategies.

Oh, you don't have to agree with me, but before you say one more word about Damon Jones "contributions" and how you like what he does for the team, do you realize how much money he is making this year, or how many years we have to pay him for?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...cavaliers.html

Mathius
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: