Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-17-2017, 05:13 PM   #406
ROCSteady
One of One

Default Re: 2017 Off Season Thread

Exclusive picture of Zeke Elliot right before his incident.

I just so happened to be in the bar that night. TMZ doesn't even have this joint.

The darkness in those eyes...

Last edited by ROCSteady : 07-17-2017 at 05:17 PM.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #407
ROCSteady
One of One

Guy at the end sippin is the white guy Zeke pummeled, Zeke's a hater fr fr
Old 07-17-2017, 05:20 PM   #408
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

I just want to know, why a picture of an ewok at a bar was ever made in the first place...lol
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #409
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
It looks like it's nothing...no arrest, victim didn't name anyone, he's okay, etc

But Elliot needs to stay at home god damn it

He's going to be a target where ever he goes

Quote:
Cops at the bar spoke to a man who said his nose was just broken -- but the man appeared to be extremely intoxicated and couldn't remember who hit him.
The man's friend told police, "It was that Dallas Cowboys running back."

Quote:
Cops said they did NOT speak with Elliott at the scene. He was not at the club by the time they tried to look for him.
Cops said, based on the lack of information and the fact the accuser appeared to be intoxicated, no arrests were made.

I dunno. Seems to be something. There's video of the guy on the ground KO'ed and was took away by ambulance. Probably going to take some time to figure out.

Seems like a pretty bad situation actually. I've seen people suggest online which can obviously be took with a grain of salt that they can confirm Zeke apparently broke the dude's nose. The DJ was talking to his girl or something like that.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #410
ROCSteady
One of One

I knew Zeke would be a douchebag as soon as I saw his crop shirt at the Draft on the "red carpet" (which is cringeworthy in its own respect.)

If character was a major attribute of playing football, Alfred Morris would start behind that line and put up digits.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #411
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I dunno. Seems to be something. There's video of the guy on the ground KO'ed and was took away by ambulance. Probably going to take some time to figure out.

Seems like a pretty bad situation actually. I've seen people suggest online which can obviously be took with a grain of salt that they can confirm Zeke apparently broke the dude's nose. The DJ was talking to his girl or something like that.
Well who knows wtf Goodell is thinking about this...but as far as the law is concerned this is nothing, you have a guy that was so drunk he can't remember a damn thing about anything, no arrest, no charges pressed, no nothing.

Of course to Goodell that all might equate to murder...which is why he gets booed during every draft pick.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:21 PM   #412
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Well who knows wtf Goodell is thinking about this...but as far as the law is concerned this is nothing, you have a guy that was so drunk he can't remember a damn thing about anything, no arrest, no charges pressed, no nothing.

Of course to Goodell that all might equate to murder...which is why he gets booed during every draft pick.

Probably hard to get a statement from the guy when he's hammered and in an ambulance. As far as the law is concerned it's something. It'll get investigated. If it leads to anything I have no idea. I wasn't there. Just because someone was so drunk doesn't make the crime disappear if there was other witnesses there, which is sounds like there might be, than Zeke could still get charged. I saw the one report that the guy's friend said it was the Cowboy's RB. It was a club. Not Zeke's word vs drunk guy's word.

Apparently he left before the cops showed up. Maybe he'll pay the DJ off. Maybe he didn't do it. It's not "nothing".

Takes time for things to play out. Just because a guy isn't instantly charged 4 hours after a bar fight doesn't make it nothing. Could be conflicting reports and there just going through everything and seeing if they have enough to charge him
Old 07-17-2017, 10:42 PM   #413
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

The law is not investigating this...a drunk guy got punched at a bar, he isn't pressing charges on anyone. That happens all the time, every night. Thousands of times a year.

The NFL will probably investigate ...
Old 07-17-2017, 10:59 PM   #414
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
The law is not investigating this...a drunk guy got punched at a bar, he isn't pressing charges on anyone. That happens all the time, every night. Thousands of times a year.

The NFL will probably investigate ...

The investigation is ongoing by the police? I've seen that everywhere. Not sure where your seeing the police aren't going to do anything about it. It doesn't matter if it happens a millions times. Police are going to investigate what happened if a dude gets KO'ed and there's video of him laying on the ground making the rounds it usually takes abit because the police will probably take like 20+ statements and would have needed the guy to sober up.

I actually saw some new information that there's witnesses saying Elliot didn't hit him. Seems like he'll be alright. I think the bouncer cleared him too. Seems like people are saying different things.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:03 PM   #415
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE8U5y_WAAEnwGJ.jpg:large

That's the police report. They have no idea what happened, there investigation is "on going" and we'll eventually find out.

Seems like it's a he said she said situation but the club employee's back Elliot. Obviously there's an investigation if the Police are spoke to the employee's today.

Seems like he'll be good with the Police, who knows with the NFL.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #416
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

What is there to investigate? The guy doesn't remember anything and isn't pressing charges. There were no arrests, and there are also no suspects. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone get smacked up at a bar, cops being called, and then...that's it, nothing. There isn't enough tax dollars to pay for every punch thrown to be investigated.

The only time a punch would be investigated is if the guy wants to file assault charges, or is in a coma or something, video footage of the attack, something. There is NOTHING with this.

Again, all that said, it Goodell may not see it that way...a rumor to him equates to proof
Old 07-17-2017, 11:25 PM   #417
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
What is there to investigate? The guy doesn't remember anything and isn't pressing charges. There were no arrests, and there are also no suspects. I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone get smacked up at a bar, cops being called, and then...that's it, nothing. There isn't enough tax dollars to pay for every punch thrown to be investigated.

The only time a punch would be investigated is if the guy wants to file assault charges, or is in a coma or something, video footage of the attack, something. There is NOTHING with this.

Again, all that said, it Goodell may not see it that way...a rumor to him equates to proof

I can't tell if your being serious right now. I'm not saying it'll lead to anything but the cops are investigating it right now. They literally said in there report the investigation is on-going .. they were apparently interviewing the employee's Monday afternoon. This isn't my opinion ... it's an actual fact of what's happening right now. Not sure why you can't grasp that.

Punches get investigated literally every single day. It's actually a pretty routine process. They'll take statements from everyone and reach a conclusion. I actually think Elliot will be fine because the bouncer will have far more say than the guy's friend who apparently said it was Elliot.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:36 PM   #418
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Yeah them saying that and actually doing stuff are two different things. You seriously think investigators are out knocking on doors over this punch?

A punch would be investigated if something came from it, or if someone is pressing charges.

Them saying the investigation is ongoing is just code for "if something new comes up we'll do something "
Old 07-17-2017, 11:57 PM   #419
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Yeah them saying that and actually doing stuff are two different things. You seriously think investigators are out knocking on doors over this punch?

A punch would be investigated if something came from it, or if someone is pressing charges.

Them saying the investigation is ongoing is just code for "if something new comes up we'll do something "

I mean from what I've read it's been confirmed that they've interviewed people. There's no "code". They said it was on going because there looking into it

There isn't some conspiracy. It's pretty routine stuff. I have no reason to believe the police aren't going to do there jobs. Especially with the video, and the public interest. They'll ask around, take some statements and see what comes from it. My bet would be nothing because it doesn't even seem like a for sure thing that Elliot was the one to throw the punch.

Also you should link me to where we know that this guy isn't pressing charges. I haven't seen that part yet, must have missed it. For the record I'm pretty sure that doesn't matter alot of the times. Police can still go after people even if the guy doesn't want too if there's a significant amount of evidence which doesn't seem likely so far.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:10 AM   #420
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

He's on record saying he remembers nothing...thus there are no suspects. He can't press charges at this point.

I'd think they are actively investigating this if he were seriously injured, or pressing charges on someone, or if the punch itself was on camera. There is nothing...none of that. So what can they even do? If they even had a suspect they aren't able to ask the guy about him, because he doesn't remember.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: