Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-29-2007, 09:12 AM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: On a scale of 1-10 how crooked is the average cop?

Slightly OT. Over here in England a new, I guess you can call it a law*, has been made that states that no more than 2 or 3 people under the age of 18 can stand in groups in certain areas called 'Restricted Areas/Zones'. And if you are caught in a group larger than 3 the police can seperate all of you and return you home. It's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

* - It's not really a law, it's just basically giving the police the right to break up groups of friends who are just hanging out.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:50 PM   #17
mhsbasketball
lol: smh:

mhsbasketball has decent reputation

5, they havent done me wrong
mhsbasketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #18
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

I'd say about 4 out of 10 cops are in to dirty things. But in the case of cops giving a sh*t about the good and bad I'd say most cops just do it for a pay check and could care less.

You gotta know that if cops put and end to crime, they'd be working themselves out of a job.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 08:04 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Slightly OT. Over here in England a new, I guess you can call it a law*, has been made that states that no more than 2 or 3 people under the age of 18 can stand in groups in certain areas called 'Restricted Areas/Zones'. And if you are caught in a group larger than 3 the police can seperate all of you and return you home. It's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

* - It's not really a law, it's just basically giving the police the right to break up groups of friends who are just hanging out.

That sucks security guards at the malls around me have that because a couple fights broke out in the recent past but ive never had that happen to me just chillin somewhere.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:31 PM   #20
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

JoHnShOeZ1492 has an OK reputation so far

i would say about 7
JoHnShOeZ1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:13 AM   #21
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That sucks security guards at the malls around me have that because a couple fights broke out in the recent past but ive never had that happen to me just chillin somewhere.
Yeah, if it's just 2 maybe 3 friends then you won't get slipt up. But if it's a big group say 5-10 or more, then yeah you're gonna get slipt up no matter what you're doing. Sucks because there obviously good kids that mean no harm but still get treated like the bad kids.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:17 AM   #22
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

This past weekend I went fishing and I got a citation for not having a fishing license. The game warden was the biggest assh0le Ive encountered. I think he was on some sort of power trip because he doesnt get that kind of action in his line of work. I guess you could argue that he was just doing his job by protecting the wildlife or whatever. I been pulled over by local police officers for minor traffic infractions before but its nothing compared to this weekend.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: