Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2007, 03:24 AM   #16
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: OT:Told all you MMA posers Chuck Liddell would get eaten alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
Quote you? Your posts are so bad I chose to forget them. I just dismissed them.

How are you a TUF noob? You haven't proven you aren't. From your ignorant dismissals of Rampage and all the other poor MMA posts(most of which I forgot), you are every bit the TUF noob or at least act like one.
So my posts are so bad that you forget them............then who do you know they're bad if their forgotten?

You're a dumbass, man. You really are. This post proved it.

Why are you jealous of me? Why?

Last edited by fatboy11 : 05-27-2007 at 03:31 AM.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:30 AM   #17
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

HAHA MMA keyboard warrioring has spilled over into NBA forums.

MMA is truly MAINSTREAM.

And on a night during the conference finals NO LESS!!
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:35 AM   #18
Eldrunko247
Good college starter

Eldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat coolEldrunko247 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
So my posts are so bad that you forget............then who do you know they're bad if their forgotten?

You're a dumbass, man. You really are. This post proved it.

Why are you jealous of me? Why?
Jealous of the guy who picked Chuck Liddell to win over Rampage? Who is the UFC LHW Champ now? Jealous of someone on the internet with "fatboy" as their screenname?

You talked smack and you got called out. Live with it.
Eldrunko247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:42 AM   #19
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Quote:
Jealous of the guy who picked Chuck Liddell to win over Rampage? Who is the UFC LHW Champ now? Jealous of someone on the internet with "fatboy" as their screenname?

Then you must be upset at 80% of the public, cause they too picked Liddell to win.

I picked Liddell to win, but I wanted Rampage to win, to prove that Chuck is overrated and only beats grapplers and wrestlers he's fought before. When he fights a striker, he loses.

Do you hate me too?
Old 05-27-2007, 03:43 AM   #20
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

........okay.......

1. "Jealous of the guy who picked Chuck Liddell over Rampage?" Yeah, buddy. That was a horrible pick, wasn't it?

2. "Who is the UFC LHW champ now?" Yeah, great response..........4th grade called, they want their line back.

3. "Jealous of someone on the internet with "fatboy" as their screen name?" Says "Eldrunko247"..........

I talked smack and I got called out....yes. That happen.

You talked out of your ass and got called out.........that is what is happening right now because you haven't given a substantial answer to any question I've posed to you.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:48 AM   #21
fatboy11

Anyways, apparently Dana White has said that Chuck will fight Wanderlei Silva next.

Finally.

Who would have thought, almost a year when this fight was "announced" in the octagon, that it would have happened under these circumstances?

It's crazy. I love it.

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn/news_story/?ID=209012&hubname=
Old 05-27-2007, 03:53 AM   #22
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

This is my MOST anticipated fight. I don't know how much Wanderlei has left though after the wars he's been in. Chuck hasn't been in very many wars, so he's still got some gas left, but Wanderlei has been in TONS.

I want Wanderlei to win, but I think Chuck will.

Screw it, Wanderlei isn't a wrestler, he'll KO Chuck.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:58 AM   #23
fatboy11

I don't really care either one who wins between Chuck and Wandy.

I remember back when it was first announced (before UFC 62), I told all my friends (who didn't really know who Wand was) that Wand would tear through Chuck. I don't really know right now. I just want to see them throw down.

They could KO the fu*k out of each other for all I care because they're both pretty much done in the title picture right now.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:06 AM   #24
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
I don't really care either one who wins between Chuck and Wandy.

I remember back when it was first announced (before UFC 62), I told all my friends (who didn't really know who Wand was) that Wand would tear through Chuck. I don't really know right now. I just want to see them throw down.

They could KO the fu*k out of each other for all I care because they're both pretty much done in the title picture right now.

Their not done in the title picture. At least not Chuck. Look at Hughes, dude pretty much got an automatic rematch and it's putting possibly the best division in MMA on hold till they film that shoddy TV show.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:10 AM   #25
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Their not done in the title picture. At least not Chuck. Look at Hughes, dude pretty much got an automatic rematch and it's putting possibly the best division in MMA on hold till they film that shoddy TV show.
Hendo and Shogun are pretty much going to guarantee that Chuck won't be getting that title back. And then, of course, Rampage. This was a bad time for Chuck to lose for the UFC. He's 37 and his drawing power might have diminished after this. A lot.

Like Dana said, there are other stars to take his place.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:13 AM   #26
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Quote:
Hendo and Shogun are pretty much going to guarantee that Chuck won't be getting that title back. And then, of course, Rampage. This was a bad time for Chuck to lose for the UFC. He's 37 and his drawing power might have diminished after this. A lot.

Like Dana said, there are other stars to take his place.

Chuck will still sell PPV's. Look at Tito, I don't even consider him top 10 and he can sell a PPV still.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:14 AM   #27
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

What a great event, loved every single moment of it. Karo brought the heat, he's overdue for a title shot. That song was horrible though.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:19 AM   #28
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Almost every single person I know said Chuck would lose.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:20 AM   #29
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Chuck will still sell PPV's. Look at Tito, I don't even consider him top 10 and he can sell a PPV still.
Hey, maybe he will get back in the picture. But for that to happen, they'd have to baby him back to the top. We know he isn't getting an immediate rematch. What happens if he loses to Wandy?

So is Wandy the #1 contender? Does he get a shot at Hendo, who just KTFO'd him? Or Rampage, who he's beaten twice?

I guess you're right. Maybe they aren't out. I just see a 37 year old Liddell who is focusing more on being famous and a "rock star" type than actually being a fighter. He's been fighting guys that aren't all that good or aren't good match ups. I just thought that Rampage couldn't beat him because Rampage has struggled a bit over the last couple of years. Maybe Rampage is getting serious again.

Wand has just been beaten up over the years like you said. He's only 30, but damn, he's been through it all almost.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:22 AM   #30
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Chuck will be a gatekeeper now. He'll fight Tito another couple times just cause it will sell PPV's, but the big boys have arrived with this merger.

It's gonna be funny to see former Pride fighters holding most of the belts in the UFC.

Fedor holds the UFC HW belt even though he isn't fighting in the UFC. Yet.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: