Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2007, 01:44 AM   #1
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Who was your favorite pokemon and why?

Mine was Gengar. Why? Because I cheated and caught a missingno on the shore of cinbar island. It was a level 100 pokemon and when I would play people with other level 100s they would get so pissed.

Gengar was my first pokemon out and I would immediately use Sleep ray or whatever. Then he would fall asleep and my move again would be confusion. So basically he is CONFUSED and ASLEEP. Then I used Night Shade to beat him and if I had lost HP i would use dream eater which would take HP away from him and give to me.

Best pokemon ever. Usually it would take 3 of his pokemon to kill Gengar than it was was 5 v3 and I would win every time.

You guys?
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:46 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who was your favorite pokemon and why?

Never got into the Pokemon craze when I was younger.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:48 AM   #3
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Dragonite. Who else?

Always, Always, Always used to catch him or get him on any game i played, and Lapras. Lapras was such a cool Pokemon to get.

I think Mewtwo was overrated in them games as well. They make him seem like such a great Pokemon, but when i caught him on Level 70 and versed another level 70 Pokemon, i got beaten. MEWTWO ISN'T SUPPOSE TO GET BEATEN!
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:49 AM   #4
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

I got Mew somehow but i totally forgot.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like Shoe! He was the last one I needed to be Royal Crown Chinpoko Master! Yay!

Last edited by Randy : 05-27-2007 at 01:53 AM.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:56 AM   #6
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
I got Mew somehow but i totally forgot.

I got him on pokemon red/blue. My brother kept buying the games and he kept getting him on gold...and whatver games came after that.

My favorite were articuno...and even Mew.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:56 AM   #7
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Charizard

Because I sold his ass for $35 and bought some candy and pogs.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:58 AM   #8
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
I like Shoe! He was the last one I needed to be Royal Crown Chinpoko Master! Yay!

That episode was great. (South Park, not Pokemon)
Old 05-27-2007, 02:06 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Raichu...that was my boy in the game
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:51 AM   #10
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

mine was charizard because fire is hot
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:24 AM   #11
-primetime-

god I feel old...

I had G.I. Joe and He-Man

oh, and the Star Wars toys....i had a ton of that crap

oh, and Transformers, loved those
Old 05-27-2007, 03:26 AM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Very disturbing...

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:42 AM   #13
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Charizard

Because I sold his ass for $35 and bought some candy and pogs.
o for sure charzard i sold him for 50$ i think.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:51 AM   #14
AtTheDriveIn
04'

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
o for sure charzard i sold him for 50$ i think.

We had a shop around here where a guy sold cards. Charizard was selling for something like $150.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:00 AM   #15
Pyro
Banned

Pyro has an OK reputation so far

never got into it

i used to make fun of the kids who did
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: