Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2007, 04:28 AM   #1
-primetime-

Default OT: M.Vick is a dog killer

How many white trash posters here want to defend him?
Old 05-28-2007, 04:36 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: M.Vick is a dog killer

Nobody because this is the NBA forum.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:37 AM   #3
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Nobody because this is the NBA forum.
there will be somebody....just wait
Old 05-28-2007, 04:39 AM   #4
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
there will be somebody....just wait
Maybe this belongs in the off topic forum. You know it's there, why didn't you post it here?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:41 AM   #5
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
Maybe this belongs in the off topic forum. You know it's there, why didn't you post it here?
maybe i should have...it is the main topic on ESPN so I thought it might belong here

but you could be right, I might be the only person that feels this subject is important
Old 05-28-2007, 04:47 AM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

when did he kill the dog and for what purpose?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:50 AM   #7
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
when did he kill the dog and for what purpose?
he fights pit bulls...

the losing dog dies...

imo...it is sick
Old 05-28-2007, 04:51 AM   #8
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

95 % of the black men in America are still going to support/defend him

look at Clinton Portis
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:53 AM   #9
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

look at Clinton Portis
are you trying to say that african americans are sick in the head?
Old 05-28-2007, 04:53 AM   #10
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sure as hell dont find it important. But dont take that personal. I dont find most things the media makes a big deal of that important. Betting on dog fights? Eh. People get sensitive about dogs. Mans best friend and all. But in the end its an animal and it takes something spectacular in its evil to make me care about most animal suffering. If I were asked to donate 20 dollars to save an entire species of dog id probably do it...but only if I had one already. I wouldnt break a 100 to get the 20 to save a species of dog.

I just...really....really...reeeeeally dont care. I dont hate dogs as much as I used to(childhood best friend killed by one...). But I dont like them enough to be outraged about a guy betting on a fight.

KFC doing horrible **** to chickens and I buy them. I bet the cow didnt want to give up its skin for my car seats. But I enjoy them(except in the summer when the car has been in the sun....). Humans are arrogant creatures and we think were better than other animals...mostly because we are.

For anyone really taking offense to me saying I dont care...just face facts. Animals all over the world get treated worse and you dont really care. Got animls being skinned alive and left to die of shock and blood loss in the sand so some lady can have a coat.

You might care...but you only care enough to complain online. sign a petition. badmouth some people you dont know. Not to do anything. So are we really that different?

Least I dont cover my lack caring in a layer of false concern that stops where it would be inconvient to do more. Neither of us will take action. I will just not care and not take action while you care and dont take action.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:54 AM   #11
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
Are you kidding? The only people that will defend him are from rural towns. Was saying 95% of black men will support/defend him a joke?? I sure hope so.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:56 AM   #12
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I sure as hell dont find it important. But dont take that personal. I dont find most things the media makes a big deal of that important. Betting on dog fights? Eh. People get sensitive about dogs. Mans best friend and all. But in the end its an animal and it takes something spectacular in its evil to make me care about most animal suffering. If I were asked to donate 20 dollars to save an entire species of dog id probably do it...but only if I had one already. I wouldnt break a 100 to get the 20 to save a species of dog.

I just...really....really...reeeeeally dont care. I dont hate dogs as much as I used to(childhood best friend killed by one...). But I dont like them enough to be outraged about a guy betting on a fight.

KFC doing horrible **** to chickens and I buy them. I bet the cow didnt want to give up its skin for my car seats. But I enjoy them(except in the summer when the car has been in the sun....). Humans are arrogant creatures and we think were better than other animals...mostly because we are.

For anyone really taking offense to me saying I dont care...just face facts. Animals all over the world get treated worse and you dont really care. Got animls being skinned alive and left to die of shock and blood loss in the sand so some lady can have a coat.

You might care...but you only care enough to complain online. sign a petition. badmouth some people you dont know. Not to do anything. So are we really that different?

Least I dont cover my lack caring in a layer of false concern that stops where it would be inconvient to do more. Neither of us will take action. I will just not care and not take action while you care and dont take action.
i bet $1000 that you live in a mobile home
Old 05-28-2007, 04:56 AM   #13
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's not that we don't care about all that other **** KBlaze, It's just that this is a felony and people make it seem like there is nothing wrong with it. Thats the topic at hand.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 04:59 AM   #14
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Are you kidding? The only people that will defend him are from rural towns. Was saying 95% of black men will support/defend him a joke?? I sure hope so.

So you are saying his popularity has taken a huge hit in the African American population?

I don't think so; the black people in Atlanta are probably still denying the allegations. If you ask most black people whose jersey they'd rather have Vicks or Bradys, the majority would pick Vick.

maybe 95% is a little high, but probably something like 75% still supports him
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 05:01 AM   #15
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No mobile home. Just dont care that much. And when it comes down to it I dont think anyone here does. Caring enough to complain without action might as well be not caring.

Caring just enough to sit at home living a life made better partly due to animal cruelty while passing judgement on others for caring slightly less? From product testing, to medical reserch, to leather shoes and seats, to cow skin being cut off to make basketballs, to the terrible conditions animals used for meat live under animals get done dirty for humanity and dogfighting is not that high up the list of destructive human habits when it comes to the animal kingdom.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: