Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2007, 01:02 PM   #31
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: M.Vick is a dog killer

dog fighting disgusts me and i have no idea why anyone would ever be involved in it. i hope vick gets his deserved punishment and doesnt get away with it because he is in the NFL.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:11 PM   #32
Nashformvp
High School Varsity 6th Man

Nashformvp has an OK reputation so far

Who gives a sh!t. Im a Falcons fan and i could give a rats azz if he leaves. Dog fighting is bad and cruel but if our cops take this long just to find out if someone has ever fought their dog before then they should stop wasting their time and track down all the terrorists, rapests, murderers, and robbers, then they can spend their time chasing dog fighters and finding "unnamed witnesses" to prove their case but until then stop wasting their time chasing a guy who is just going to pay the judge, jury, lawyer, their lawyer, adn walk free.
Nashformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:13 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashformvp
Who gives a sh!t. Im a Falcons fan and i could give a rats azz if he leaves. Dog fighting is bad and cruel but if our cops take this long just to find out if someone has ever fought their dog before then they should stop wasting their time and track down all the terrorists, rapests, murderers, and robbers, then they can spend their time chasing dog fighters and finding "unnamed witnesses" to prove their case but until then stop wasting their time chasing a guy who is just going to pay the judge, jury, lawyer, their lawyer, adn walk free.

Unamed witness because he is a POLICE INFORMANT who doesnt want to expose himself because he works for them. And til this day continues to genius. Why would an informant come out and reveal thier name and identity? Smarten up. This guy has been an informant for YEARS and has linked Vick to dog fighting.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:20 PM   #34
Nashformvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Unamed witness because he is a POLICE INFORMANT who doesnt want to expose himself because he works for them. And til this day continues to genius. Why would an informant come out and reveal thier name and identity? Smarten up. This guy has been an informant for YEARS and has linked Vick to dog fighting.

Yes but his guy has admitted to training and fighting dogs before he was an informant. So doesnt that make this guy just as sick as Vick. I understand that he cant reveal his identity for safety purposes but if this guy did the exact same thing as Vick did then why is he not in jail? It makes no sense.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:22 PM   #35
kp117
I brick open layups

kp117 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

You're SO STUPID. Have you every wondered why the guy is an informant in the first place?? He's a CRIMINAL who got caught and wants to alleviate some of his jail time by telling on other people. So you will give credibility to a CRIMINAL TRYING TO SAVE HIS ASS over a millionaire who hasn't hurt anybody, just chief marijuana and play football???? We went from keeping PEOPLE AS SLAVES to a witch hunt for dog killers????
kp117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #36
Nashformvp

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp117
You're SO STUPID. Have you every wondered why the guy is an informant in the first place?? He's a CRIMINAL who got caught and wants to alleviate some of his jail time by telling on other people. So you will give credibility to a CRIMINAL TRYING TO SAVE HIS ASS over a millionaire who hasn't hurt anybody, just chief marijuana and play football???? We went from keeping PEOPLE AS SLAVES to a witch hunt for dog killers????

Exactly.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:27 PM   #37
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Screw vick.

I hope he gets cut and lose all of his possessions. he doesnt deserve anything hes got now.

And he sucks at football to
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:30 PM   #38
kp117
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
Screw vick.

I hope he gets cut and lose all of his possessions. he doesnt deserve anything hes got now.

And he sucks at football to

He's probably helped more people with his money than you ever had. While he's helping actual humans get through college and better thier lives. Here you are worried about dogs and cats.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:32 PM   #39
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
He's probably helped more people with his money than you ever had. While he's helping actual humans get through college and better thier lives. Here you are worried about dogs and cats.
Youre right. he has.

and if i made 100 mill i could think of it a few better ways of blowing it rather then on killing dogs and smokin reefer
Old 05-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #40
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

ESPN sucks.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:42 PM   #41
kp117
I brick open layups

Quote:
Youre right. he has.

and if i made 100 mill i could think of it a few better ways of blowing it rather then on killing dogs and smokin reefer

Yeah but your not talented enough to warrant anyone paying you 100 million to do anything, sooo.....STFU! Oh wow he smoke's reefer, hide the woman and children. Again like I've said, he's touched more people in a positive way than any of you. Standing up for birds, cats and dogs doesn’t do anything to help anybody.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #42
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

Quote:
Yeah but your not talented enough to warrant anyone paying you 100 million to do anything, sooo.....STFU! Oh wow he smoke's reefer, hide the woman and children. Again like I've said, he's touched more people in a positive way than any of you. Standing up for birds, cats and dogs doesn’t do anything to help anybody.
and he is?
Old 05-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #43
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

I care as bout as much as I care about the VP shooting somebody in the face.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #44
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yes because informants arent credible.

Looks like you're the one who is stupid kid. Millionaire who hasnt hurt anybody? Ask yourself how serious dog fighting is. Its a felony you imbecile. You can do JAIL TIME. You dont have to hurt PEOPLE in order to do JAIL TIME.

Yes its nothing more than a poor dog or dogs right? Yet the reaction in this country, the laws made to protect animals, the acitivists and animal groups have no care in the world over Michael Vck. What a dumbass you are.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #45
kp117
I brick open layups

Quote:
and he is?
People pay hundreds of dollars to see Vick play. He's a football icon who sells jerseys and electrifies crowds. You can do no such thing. All you do is cry over cats, gerbils and dogs.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: