Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2007, 07:35 PM   #16
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Beanie Sigel g@y??

I believe in equal rights for all, whatever their sexual orientation, color, creed, ethnicity, or any other criteria is. I got respect for all.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #17
_KP_The_Familia_
Serious playground baller

_KP_The_Familia_ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Huh? You made a thread. I'm replying. Check the first page and I've replied to over half of the topics. Someone just created a Darko topic...I replied. Wasnt aware replying = on someones nuts. Only in your world right?

Beans was HIGH. You ever smoke weed? Your mouth can become dry. Quite ovbious why he was licking his lips. Guess you couldnt tell he was HIGH either? And his arm was around him made him gay? Try getting the normal version of the video instead. Need I post numerous videos of rappers, athletes who are on camera where thier friend, teammate comes over with thier arm around them?

Again you're reaching and lookin like an ASS but thats not hard to do.

dude I don't care about your posting history for the day, I just see your lame-a$$ poppin in almost every thread I've created...but it's entirely possible that your just a loser that posts in every thread on ISH

lol I think all the rolling your eyes around like a h0m0 has messed up your eyesight, dude clearly put his lips on Peedi's shoulder, but he was just high right? just normal everyday day **** that you and your boys do right?

Last edited by _KP_The_Familia_ : 05-28-2007 at 07:39 PM.
_KP_The_Familia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KP_The_Familia_
dude I don't care about your posting history for the day, I just see your lame-a$$ poppin in almost every thread I've created

Insecure? I pop in a lot of threads one poster can create. They dont act like females.

Quote:
...but it's entirely possible that your just a loser that posts in every thread on ISH

Not every thread....threads that interest me and some dumb threads (like this) where the poster makes a stupid topic and gets offended when he gets exposed. Common theme with you. Ever make a thread where you didnt get embarrassed? Gilbert = MVP, oops dont wanna relive that again. Quick say "Get off my nuts". You're due.

Quote:
lol I think all the rolling your eyes around like a h0m0 has messed up your eyesight

So posting smilies is a sign of being gay. Wow

Quote:
dude clearly put his lips on Peedi's shoulder, but he was just high right?

When is Beanie Siegel not high? He was HIGH in the video where he dissed Pharrell and Kanye. He is always in drug rehab programs.

Again get the real version of the video. Not some made up version by a geek.

Quote:
just normal everyday day **** that you and your boys do right?

No what people on rap DVDs who freestyle around thier crew. There is always one standing off to the side reciting thier lyrics or ad libing. Always someone behind with thier arm around them pointing, ad libbing irrelevant shyt "Real talk! He aint just rappin!". Mofos who are high lick thier lips. Eyelids half way down. Keep trying. Maybe you dress like Kanye West overlapping 3-4 shirts that are a size smaller than the other making a tight fit? Dont let Beans influence you otherwise.

You reached and failed. Post Lil Cease video dancing around his hotel room like a slut ass naked for the cameras. Thats gay.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
I believe in equal rights for all, whatever their sexual orientation, color, creed, ethnicity, or any other criteria is. I got respect for all.

Great way to contradict yourself with this reply. Why do you post again?
Old 05-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #20
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is he smelling his armpit at 1:15?

a little off topic (i looked up wikipedia'd bizzy after watching gobb's videos to see why he was kicked out) but bizzy had his first kid at 12? wtf? Sounds like something that belongs in a Chapelle skit.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 07:57 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal9
Is he smelling his armpit at 1:15?

a little off topic (i looked up wikipedia'd bizzy after watching gobb's videos to see why he was kicked out) but bizzy had his first kid at 12? wtf? Sounds like something that belongs in a Chapelle skit.

He has more kids than Shawn Kemp and Antoine Walker combined (over 13)
Old 05-28-2007, 08:07 PM   #22
_KP_The_Familia_

lol @ Gobb, dude stays arguing when he's wrong...putting your lips on another man's shoulder is G@Y...that's what he did, and your condoning this sh!t like its normal, so I can only assume that you and crew be kissin up on each other's shoulders...

first you tell me it's normal sh!t that people do when they are high and I reply with:

Quote:
GOBB right on time to jump on my nuts...so I guess licking your lips and rubbing it on another man's shoulder is standard where your from.

this makes you very upset then again you say oh he was just high, and for some reason you think kissin a man on the shoulder is the same as putting your arm around him and begin ranting about athletes and cameras

Quote:
Beans was HIGH. You ever smoke weed? Your mouth can become dry. Quite ovbious why he was licking his lips. Guess you couldnt tell he was HIGH either? And his arm was around him made him gay? Try getting the normal version of the video instead. Need I post numerous videos of rappers, athletes who are on camera where thier friend, teammate comes over with thier arm around them?

riiiight GOBB, I couldnt tell he was high so again I try to tell you that he put his lips on his shoulders, not his arm, and that is a h0m0sexual act

Quote:
dude I don't care about your posting history for the day, I just see your lame-a$$ poppin in almost every thread I've created...but it's entirely possible that your just a loser that posts in every thread on ISH

lol I think all the rolling your eyes around like a h0m0 has messed up your eyesight, dude clearly put his lips on Peedi's shoulder, but he was just high right? just normal everyday day **** that you and your boys do right?

than you start talking some jibberish about when is beanie high?? huh?? what are you talking about now GOBB

Quote:

When is Beanie Siegel not high? He was HIGH in the video where he dissed Pharrell and Kanye. He is always in drug rehab programs.

Again get the real version of the video. Not some made up version by a geek.

so in the real version your boy beanie does not put his lips on Peedi's shoulder?? I guess this geek doctored the video to make it look like that eh GOBB? Why must these geeks hate on your g@y idol Beanie..those bastards.

Last edited by _KP_The_Familia_ : 05-28-2007 at 08:10 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:12 PM   #23
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
GOBB right on time to jump on my nuts...so I guess licking your lips and rubbing it on another man's shoulder is standard where your from.

Just what the thread needed...

I'm gonna go pop some popcorn. This should be good.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:43 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Some people like to reach. Watch me pull a KP...

Canibus said in 2nd round KO "...you aint got the skillz to eat a n*ggaz ass like me". Thats gay, Canibus is a homo for saying he would eat another rappers ass. Homo sexual act there. Omg, pwned!

Thats the definition of reaching. Because Beans insulted your style of dress and/or your favorite artists (kanye/pharrell) because he called them gay for thier attire. If you think Beans is a homosexual now because of an old video with GAY music added by some geek..then so be it. I know Beans aint gay, I know he doesnt approve of gays and everyone knows he has drug problems. Popping pills, smoking weed almost every day.

And no one claimed they do what Beans does...what was explained is people have hypeman, people have others do things like put thier arms around them, come up from behind them hugging and othe acts you may deem gay. I mean someone saying excuse me for breaking wind you think is gay. "Only homos say excuse me". NBA players smack each other asses after plays. Thats a gay act...male smacking another male ass. See how easy it is to reach bonehead?

And people who smoke weed a lot get cotton mouth. Thats why he was licking his lips. But you knew that right? Of course you did, no way you wouldnt be some sheltered soul living life thru music and videos.

Continue being one of those sheltered kids who analyzes videos forming conclusions. Good job. Cant wait for your next topic laced with stupidity to be posted.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:46 PM   #25
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dude was high
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:47 PM   #26
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
What do you expect??? He's from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. City of Brotherly Love. He was showing too much love. He was kissing on his shoulder. Brokeback Philly!!! I cracked up when I saw this.
Umm, you do know Kobe Bryant is from Philly, right?
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:02 PM   #27
_KP_The_Familia_

Quote:
Some people like to reach. Watch me pull a KP...

Canibus said in 2nd round KO "...you aint got the skillz to eat a n*ggaz ass like me". Thats gay, Canibus is a homo for saying he would eat another rappers ass. Homo sexual act there. Omg, pwned!

Thats the definition of reaching. Because Beans insulted your style of dress and/or your favorite artists (kanye/pharrell) because he called them gay for thier attire. If you think Beans is a homosexual now because of an old video with GAY music added by some geek..then so be it. I know Beans aint gay, I know he doesnt approve of gays and everyone knows he has drug problems. Popping pills, smoking weed almost every day.

And no one claimed they do what Beans does...what was explained is people have hypeman, people have others do things like put thier arms around them, come up from behind them hugging and othe acts you may deem gay. I mean someone saying excuse me for breaking wind you think is gay. "Only homos say excuse me". NBA players smack each other asses after plays. Thats a gay act...male smacking another male ass. See how easy it is to reach bonehead?

And people who smoke weed a lot get cotton mouth. Thats why he was licking his lips. But you knew that right? Of course you did, no way you wouldnt be some sheltered soul living life thru music and videos.

Continue being one of those sheltered kids who analyzes videos forming conclusions. Good job. Cant wait for your next topic laced with stupidity to be posted.

haha what a stupid rant...yah GOBB, I'm sheltered, I'm the one that's here every day posting with 12,000 posts...my god...12,000 posts...dude your the last person that should be calling anyone sheltered, holla @ a life son

Now your gonna act like I'm up in here defending Kanye West up and down when in reality it is you that's defending Beanie like you lost your virginity to him?? Lol naw, I just think that **** is hypocritcal to tell Kanye to come out the closet because he dresses like a metrosexual when Beans is busy kissin dude's shoulders.

There you go on some other retarded rant now about saying "excuse me" is gay..wtf are you talking about GOBB...I said about 20 times now that kissin dude's on the shoulder is G@Y and you stay talking about cotton mouth and hypemen...

KP: damn, beanie put his lips on dude's shoulder
GOBB: putting your arm around a guy isn't gay!!
KP: yah but he put his mouth on his shoulder man
GOBB: I could show you cameras with athlete's!!
KP: what?? he kissed dude on the shoulder
GOBB: YO! WHEN IS BEANIE NOT HIGH!?!?!
KP: ???
GOBB: that was doctored by some geek!!...
KP: umm I dont think some geek doctored him kissin dude on the shoulder
GOBB: OMG!! THIS IS REACHING FOLKS...KP IS REACHING EVERYONE!! IT'S LIKE CANIBUS IN 2ND ROUND KNOCKOUT!!
KP: man just shut the **** up already..dude kissed another man on the shoulder all lustfully and sh!t..**** is gay...PEACE
Old 05-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Maybe Beans is hanging out with that gay dude from Real World: Philly i think his name was Karamo (sp?). That was the first gay dude that i have ever seen that wears Rocawear, timbs, and fitted caps.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:09 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
haha what a stupid rant...yah GOBB, I'm sheltered, I'm the one that's here every day posting with 12,000 posts...my god...12,000 posts...dude your the last person that should be calling anyone sheltered, holla @ a life son

You dont even know what sheltered means.

Quote:
Now your gonna act like I'm up in here defending Kanye West up and down when in reality it is you that's defending Beanie like you lost your virginity to him?? Lol naw, I just think that **** is hypocritcal to tell Kanye to come out the closet because he dresses like a metrosexual when Beans is busy kissin dude's shoulders.

Defending Beans? No I'm defending your interpretation of GAY. This could have been a random video of 2 unknown people. I would have said the same thing. You can slip down some steps, fall out of your chair and be called gay. People associate gay with anything usually it being stupid. This topic is gay, you're gay for thinking Beans is gay. See?

Point is you REACHED trying to expose someone as gay. Go find better video footage. I'm not convinced and judging by the lack of replies no one is. But alas here you are defending your poor topic against GOBB.

Quote:
There you go on some other retarded rant now about saying "excuse me" is gay..wtf are you talking about GOBB...I said about 20 times now that kissin dude's on the shoulder is G@Y and you stay talking about cotton mouth and hypemen...

He didnt kiss him on his shoulder....he was HIGH so he was inbalanced. Peedi is moving the entire time not high spitting freestyles...Beans cant even stand straight. He is leaning over and Peedi slides over.

You call that kissing someone on the shoulder? Wow.

Kids today.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:18 PM   #30
_KP_The_Familia_

Quote:
You dont even know what sheltered means.

Defending Beans? No I'm defending your interpretation of GAY. This could have been a random video of 2 unknown people. I would have said the same thing. You can slip down some steps, fall out of your chair and be called gay. People associate gay with anything usually it being stupid. This topic is gay, you're gay for thinking Beans is gay. See?

Point is you REACHED trying to expose someone as gay. Go find better video footage. I'm not convinced and judging by the lack of replies no one is. But alas here you are defending your poor topic against GOBB.

He didnt kiss him on his shoulder....he was HIGH so he was inbalanced. Peedi is moving the entire time not high spitting freestyles...Beans cant even stand straight. He is leaning over and Peedi slides over.

You call that kissing someone on the shoulder? Wow.

Kids today.

yah nobody agrees with me, that's why there is 37 posts on that youtube link talking about how that sh!t is madd h0m0.

your right, I don't know what it's like to be sheltered..because I go out, do sh!t, have this thing called a life...I don't l'ser it up all day on ISH making 12,000 posts

lol...yah Beanie just tripped and landed on his shoulder and somehow his lips landed there too...and I'm reaching??

kissin or if it makes you feel better, putting your lips, on another grown man's shoulder is G@Y..that's all there is to it..but when GOBB and his boys are high they do that like it's nothin, so I guess according to you it's not G@Y..fine difference of opinion, even though it obviously is G@Y..but now I'm done with this retarded arguement, your gonna come back talkin about hypemen and Canibus and some other random **** that has nothing to do with anything..because you obviously have all the time in the world and no life..whereas I have sh!t to do...so later...go throw on a Beanie CD and jerk-off to your Iverson poster now bruh...stay up

Last edited by _KP_The_Familia_ : 05-28-2007 at 09:20 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: