Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2007, 09:26 PM   #31
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Beanie Sigel g@y??

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KP_The_Familia_
yah nobody agrees with me, that's why there is 37 posts on that youtube link talking about how that sh!t is madd h0m0.

your right, I don't know what it's like to be sheltered..because I go out, do sh!t, have this thing called a life...I don't l'ser it up all day on ISH making 12,000 posts

lol...yah Beanie just tripped and landed on his shoulder and somehow his lips landed there too...and I'm reaching??

kissin or if it makes you feel better, putting your lips, on another grown man's shoulder is G@Y..that's all there is to it..but when GOBB and his boys are high they do that like it's nothin, so I guess according to you it's not G@Y..fine difference of opinion, even though it obviously is G@Y..but now I'm done with this retarded arguement, your gonna come back talkin about hypemen and Canibus and some other random **** that has nothing to do with anything..because you obviously have all the time in the world and no life..whereas I have sh!t to do...so later...go throw on a Beanie CD and jerk-off to your Iverson poster now bruh...stay up

Damn you are one dumb individual. I made references of other acts males do physically or said verbally that can be considered GAY. Do you think NBA players are gay for slapping each other on the ass. Yes or No.

"Wahhh what does that have to do with Beanie Sigel"

Has everything to do with how you percieve whats gay and whats not idiot. But your mind isnt developed enough. Guess I can blame your mom for leaving you on her tit too long. Watch the video...Beans leans down high as f*ck and Peedi moves over in his path. That right there is gay to you? Ok fine. Doesnt change the fact you are reaching, the video creator is reaching and the other clowns screaming "That is proof he is GAY" are reaching. This has nothing to do with Beans, everything to do with your stupid thread intent. Which of course failed. But yeah hand me a couple "I dont care" cards.

This is gay and can be percieved as gay...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omlyi_oUlgQ
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

is anyone as consistently pathetic as KP? I mean most of the jokes around here are able to masquerade as normal people for sometimes days at a time... I've never seen KP not make a fool of himself.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:57 PM   #33
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

He was obviously high. I watched the whole video twice to see if I missed any gay act.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:58 PM   #34
_KP_The_Familia_
Serious playground baller

_KP_The_Familia_ has decent reputation

GeeWiz...GOBB's lil sidekick...how can you call anyone pathetic..your the one that got a heart-attack because I made a thread about Arenas without your stamp of h0m0 approval
_KP_The_Familia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: