Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-19-2017, 10:55 AM   #16
scuzzy
Billy

Default Re: Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parps
..too soon...

not soon enough

He murked his Ex-GF brother for getting gully at him in the club

Did it in a malicious, deceiving way to. In front of other people, purposefully. "we gonna take a little trip out to the field" mob type. But it was sloppy.

And he definitely killed those ppl in Florida to but the multiple witnesses weren't credible enough

Hernandez wasn't a G, he didn't grow up G. But he wanted to be a G and prove a point to peers. How can you do that when you're rich? Murder someone for no reason, he thought.

And the n1ggas he wanted to impress, they took the witness stand against him at trial
scuzzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:56 AM   #17
Thunderfan86
I Rep the Thunder!

I honestly didn't see this coming.
Thunderfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:01 AM   #18
SouBeachTalents
LeBron > Kobe

Probably the biggest waste of potential I've ever seen. Dude would've been a multimillionaire professional football player, getting to play with the GOAT QB and would've been a fuccing 2 time Super Bowl champ. Instead he murdered someone in cold blood, then hung himself in prison
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:03 AM   #19
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Sad story all around. Condolences to the all the affected family members of Hernandez and his victim(s)

This thug and crime culture is incredibly cancerous to poor kids who grew up in the hoods.
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #20
Im Still Ballin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
not soon enough

Did it in a malicious, deceiving way to. In front of other people, purposefully. "we gonna take a little trip out to the field" mob type. But it was sloppy.

And he definitely killed those ppl in Florida to but the multiple witnesses weren't credible enough

Hernandez wasn't a G, he didn't grow up G. But he wanted to be a G and prove a point to peers. How can you do that when you're rich? Murder someone for no reason, he thought.

And the n1ggas he wanted to impress, they took the witness stand against him at trial
not soon enough

Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:29 AM   #21
CuhGetsBucks
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
not soon enough

Fr real shit bruh. Im not gon wish death on anyone but this dude and facebook cuz from Cleveland in the same boat imo
CuhGetsBucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:21 PM   #22
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Injury update: Aaron Hernandez (neck) out indefinitely.

Last edited by TMac&Luther : 04-19-2017 at 12:26 PM.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:26 PM   #23
Gus Hemmingway
Banned

havn't seen the web peak with a surplus of fresh memes in ever, this is the ultimate danking

- the trash bros at it again
- melo knockin up strippers
- cleveland killer live feed
- united airlines
- MOAB on afganistan
- Hernandez off's himself

what. a. time.
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:29 PM   #24
Gus Hemmingway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
Injury update: Aaron Hernandez (neck) out indefinitely.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...nc0/?context=3
Old 04-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #25
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway

I don't go to reddit buggy as shit. I post on actual boards..

Anyways do y'all know what's really ****ed up about this story..

Check this out..

Quote:
In the eyes of the state of Massachusetts, former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez died an innocent man, thanks to an archaic legal principle called “abatement ab initio,” said Martin W. Healy, chief legal counsel to the Massachusetts Bar Association.

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2014 of murdering Odin Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” Healy said, and it means that upon a person’s death, if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

“Unfortunately, in the Odin Lloyd matter, for the family, there won’t be any real closure,” said Healy. “Aaron Hernandez will go to his death an innocent man.”

The principle comes from English common law, Healy said, and is observed by several of the older states in the nation. It rarely comes up in practice, he said, and people forget it exists.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...ng_Most_Viewed

So now he's not even a convicted murderer, but considered a innocent man. That's a ****ed up law, I guess he found his own loophole in the appeal process.. coward. Oh well atleast the taxpayers save a crap load of money.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:43 PM   #26
Smook A.
Red Nation

He was a murderer so I don't feel any sympathy for his death. His huge collapse in life is completely on him. What a waste of potential. He'd be a 2 time champ and $40 million richer if it weren't for those murders.

Now I'm just looking forward to his 30 for 30
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:44 PM   #27
Gus Hemmingway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
I don't go to reddit buggy as shit. I post on actual boards..

Anyways do y'all know what's really ****ed up about this story..

Check this out..

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...ng_Most_Viewed

So now he's not even a convicted murderer, but considered a innocent man. That's a ****ed up law, I guess he found his own loophole in the appeal process.. coward. Oh well atleast the taxpayers save a crap load of money.

If I were the victims family, I don't know how id feel about his suicide. Would I want him dead or to rot in prison?

Never the less, his appeals would of never been upheld for years. Way too much evidence against his initial first case.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #28
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
If I were the victims family, I don't know how id feel about his suicide. Would I want him dead or to rot in prison?

Never the less, his appeals would of never been upheld for years. Way too much evidence against his initial first case.

It's still a dumbass law that needs to be changed, the original case shouldn't be overturned, just because he off'ed himself.. that's kinda disrespectful to the Lloyd family and he shouldn't get to be legally considered a innocent man. In my eyes he made the choice to exhaust all his appeals when he choose to pull his own plug.

I just don't see the reasoning behind that law at all. Like the article said..it's a archaic law. Kinda like how it's still legal in Texas to hang someone if they steal your livestock.. They won't let you do it (Federal law overrides state), but it's still on the books. That ass backwards law needs to be changed.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:58 PM   #29
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

RIP.

A lot of great times here in Gainesville.

No one knows for sure what happened with his alleged crimes, especially considering the testimonies of immunized witnesses.

And no way did he kill himself.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #30
SouBeachTalents
LeBron > Kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
RIP.

A lot of great times here in Gainesville.

No one knows for sure what happened with his alleged crimes, especially considering the testimonies of immunized witnesses.

And no way did he kill himself.

Wow, you're defending a murderer only because he played college football where you live, pathetic
SouBeachTalents is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: