Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #1
Godzuki
NBA Superstar
 
Godzuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 14,284
Default Why Putin is winning

america has lost its eye of the tiger. the US USED to want to be the best. not be subservient to any other country. but these days we have the top military in the world but dont have the balls to use it.

on the other hand we have Putin who is a dictator. nobody ever says shit about him sending Russian war ships or planes into war. sure there are protests but this dictator nikka just squashes them and either kills/jails these bitches because he CAN...

we spend 4 trillion dollars a year on our military but it doesn't mean shit when the people backiing it have ZERO will. america is pussified and its too bad since everything in America is expected to be so transparent. Putin isn't held accountable to Wikileaks, let alone any other democratic governing agency. thats the trick tho, if you're a dictator that doesn't give a fukk these bitch ass agencies dont mean shit. its like the NFL vs the NBA. the NFL will suspend any athlete that does anything while the NBA will allow chronic jailbirds to keep playing.

the bottom line here is Putin will win because he plays by a cutthroat standard where his people can do some fukked up shit and never give a fukk which lessens criticisms because these rights groups know they dont give a fukk. while the USA, which are as democratic politically correct as a overpowred nation as they come, is held to these lame standards by its own people because they pretend to care.

this is exactly why a nation that is leagues below us in military strength can constantly fukk with us and we have to appease them on a national stage, because our half our country is weak as fukkk aka poohsee ass bitches, scared of war, despite us having by far the strongest military in the world

there is zero benefit to spending 10x's the military budget than any other country when every other country knows your people are afraid to use it. recognize this u weak ass p0oohsee's like Real Men Wears Green who is the epitome of poohsee ass m'fer you're THE example of why our country, despite spending so much more than every other country in military and tech, is hollow as fukk. every0one knows you're a poohsee but stupidass jeff

Last edited by Godzuki : 04-21-2017 at 10:22 PM.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:21 PM   #2
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

The socially engineered Feminist movement has turned our culture weak.
Cultural Marxism ruins everything it touches.

Hearts on Fire
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:28 PM   #3
Hawker
Repeal FATCA
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 17,852
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Russian male life expectancy is lower than that of Libya. Russia is losing.

They are a boogeyman.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 12:24 AM   #4
Doomsday Dallas
2017/18 SB Champs
 
Doomsday Dallas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: teXas
Posts: 16,142
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
america has lost its eye of the tiger. the US USED to want to be the best. not be subservient to any other country. but these days we have the top military in the world but dont have the balls to use it.

on the other hand we have Putin who is a dictator. nobody ever says shit about him sending Russian war ships or planes into war. sure there are protests but this dictator nikka just squashes them and either kills/jails these bitches because he CAN...

we spend 4 trillion dollars a year on our military but it doesn't mean shit when the people backiing it have ZERO will. america is pussified and its too bad since everything in America is expected to be so transparent. Putin isn't held accountable to Wikileaks, let alone any other democratic governing agency. thats the trick tho, if you're a dictator that doesn't give a fukk these bitch ass agencies dont mean shit. its like the NFL vs the NBA. the NFL will suspend any athlete that does anything while the NBA will allow chronic jailbirds to keep playing.

the bottom line here is Putin will win because he plays by a cutthroat standard where his people can do some fukked up shit and never give a fukk which lessens criticisms because these rights groups know they dont give a fukk. while the USA, which are as democratic politically correct as a overpowred nation as they come, is held to these lame standards by its own people because they pretend to care.

this is exactly why a nation that is leagues below us in military strength can constantly fukk with us and we have to appease them on a national stage, because our half our country is weak as fukkk aka poohsee ass bitches, scared of war, despite us having by far the strongest military in the world

there is zero benefit to spending 10x's the military budget than any other country when every other country knows your people are afraid to use it. recognize this u weak ass p0oohsee's like Real Men Wears Green who is the epitome of poohsee ass m'fer you're THE example of why our country, despite spending so much more than every other country in military and tech, is hollow as fukk. every0one knows you're a poohsee but stupidass jeff


Godzuki = Tanaka
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:03 AM   #5
1987_Lakers
5-time NBA All-Star
 
1987_Lakers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,072
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Russia's economy is in the dumps & they are no longer a superpower like they were in the 50's-80's. They are still trying to restore the power they had in the past, I don't see much winning here.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:16 AM   #6
Springsteen
très bien
 
Springsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: gregg popazit
Posts: 3,199
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

So what you're saying is... make America great again?
Springsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 01:44 AM   #7
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 2,964
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Russia did f*ck with the US elections, but they ALWAYS do shit like that, just like they do to Europe, and just like we do to them.

Putin is not winning shit, he is desperately trying to keep his warm water port in Syria.

If you read the market oracle, and I suggest you all do, it shows world power (military, economic, influence etc) as a 100% pie chart, with the US owning near 60%, China near 30% and Russia between 1-3%.

Putin doesn't have the US's best interest at heart. He is a strongman clinging to power.

These leaders always leave their countries in shambles, Putin will be no different.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:02 AM   #8
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Russia did f*ck with the US elections, but they ALWAYS do shit like that, just like they do to Europe, and just like we do to them.

Putin is not winning shit, he is desperately trying to keep his warm water port in Syria.

If you read the market oracle, and I suggest you all do, it shows world power (military, economic, influence etc) as a 100% pie chart, with the US owning near 60%, China near 30% and Russia between 1-3%.

Putin doesn't have the US's best interest at heart. He is a strongman clinging to power.

These leaders always leave their countries in shambles, Putin will be no different.
DOSVADONYA, COMRADE

BLOOPKOV-BLEEPSKOWIKISKI
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:16 AM   #9
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 26,589
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Russia did f*ck with the US elections, but they ALWAYS do shit like that, just like they do to Europe, and just like we do to them.

Putin is not winning shit, he is desperately trying to keep his warm water port in Syria.
The whole "Russia wanted to help Trump win" media propaganda is fake news. It's just a way to cover up for Hillary.

Did Russia fck with the election? Yes, they did. WHY? Because Hillary fcked with Russia's election when she was Secretary of State. It was payback. Not because they like Trump.

But of course, the Democrat shills in the media aren't going to focus on the fact that Hillary fcked with Russia's election, so they have to make up some other reason why Russia would screw her over.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:18 AM   #10
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
Russia's economy is in the dumps & they are no longer a superpower like they were in the 50's-80's. They are still trying to restore the power they had in the past, I don't see much winning here.
Then why are you so afraid of them? Why do you think Putin is Voldemort with the power and capability to hack the elections?



RIP the Russia narrative.


Last edited by Nick Young : 04-22-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:34 AM   #11
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 2,964
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
The whole "Russia wanted to help Trump win" media propaganda is fake news. It's just a way to cover up for Hillary.

Did Russia fck with the election? Yes, they did. WHY? Because Hillary fcked with Russia's election when she was Secretary of State. It was payback. Not because they like Trump.

But of course, the Democrat shills in the media aren't going to focus on the fact that Hillary fcked with Russia's election, so they have to make up some other reason why Russia would screw her over.

Lets try this again without painting me as a Hill-shill. I was pro Trump earlier in the election cycle (you can go back and read my posts).

I said 'Russia f*cked with the election' and you say it as well.

I think you need to also realize that the media 'covering up for Hillary' is also a bit of fake news. The media is a business, Trump is GREAT for business.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:46 AM   #12
Nick Young
Banned
 
Nick Young's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 11/4 Soros wants US Spring.
Posts: 32,970
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Lets try this again without painting me as a Hill-shill. I was pro Trump earlier in the election cycle (you can go back and read my posts).

I said 'Russia f*cked with the election' and you say it as well.

I think you need to also realize that the media 'covering up for Hillary' is also a bit of fake news. The media is a business, Trump is GREAT for business.
The Hill-Shill strikes again.

How the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately “elevated” Donald Trump with its “pied piper” strategy


This is what your girl Crooked and the DNC wanted, Ass.




lol


Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:42 AM   #13
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb
 
Ass Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Dry An@l Rapist of Wack
Posts: 2,964
Default Re: Why Putin is winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
The Hill-Shill strikes again.

How the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately “elevated” Donald Trump with its “pied piper” strategy


This is what your girl Crooked and the DNC wanted, Ass.




lol




OK, so the Dems identified the three biggest stooges in the race and elevated them?

Sometimes strategies backfire. Doesn't mean your boy Trump isn't a complete and utter stooge in way over his head.

You are actually clowning your man every time you post this.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy