Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2017, 06:12 PM   #1
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default How would you deal with a feminist extremist partner?

So my buddy's girl I found out is an extreme feminist. Recently over talking politics with buddies and wondering if Trump did anything positive would these Trump haters acknowledge it she comes out of nowhere and calls us ignorant and should learn our facts. She totally flew off the handle and was fuming at us. Having no idea she felt this way and after a little creeping on her FB find out she's an extreme feminist.

It's been 2 months and our buddy, whom we've been friends with for over 10 years (he's only been with this girl for 2) has not spoken to any of us since this situation. None of us were ever impolite to her. In fact I outright said I respect her opinion. Likely she's affected by this and has our buddy by the nuts.

How would you deal with your girl if she's this way? Do you put her in her place or let her have her platform?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:17 PM   #2
keep-itreal
L3/8ron

Default Re: How would you deal with a feminist extremist partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
It's been 2 months and our buddy, whom we've been friends with for over 10 years (he's only been with this girl for 2) has not spoken to any of us since this situation.

keep-itreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #3
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

First off what was said that made her fume? If it was actually some ignorant shit then maybe it was deserved.

Every woman I think is a tad feminist...as they should be, they are females. If they don't have some pride or self worth they are probably broken. When you say "extreme" I am picturing some chick with a shaved head, refuses to wear make up, etc etc. I don't think I could be with a militant time feminist...no thanks.

Every debate and situation is different, there is no way for someone here to say how they would react, my wife will go off on feminist rants every now and then, on some of them I roll my eyes at her and other times I absolutely agree with her because I feel she is right.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:28 PM   #4
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
First off what was said that made her fume? If it was actually some ignorant shit then maybe it was deserved.

Exactly what I posted. If Trump were to do anything positive would Anti-Trump people actually recognize it.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:34 PM   #5
9erempiree
Banned

She took it too far like most libtards. It's a touchy subject and world we love in. Trump was the guy that defeated a potential first woman president.

Your buddy is embarrassed. I would not want to see friends if that happened to me. Give him a little time because nobody wants a feminazi.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:35 PM   #6
Bobcats2013
the no ego dynasty

if thats rly what happened then rip to ur nikka. he gone bruh. he went to the no go zone. that women sold ur nikkas balls on ebay, priorty shipping.
Bobcats2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:39 PM   #7
gigantes
Tor Johnson.

kind of sounds like you're mixing up "extreme feminists" with trump-haters.

IME the first type tends to be batshit crazy and the second type tends to be pretty sane for the most part.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:42 PM   #8
Orlando Magic
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcats2013
if thats rly what happened then rip to ur nikka. he gone bruh. he went to the no go zone. that women sold ur nikkas balls on ebay, priorty shipping.

Actually while I think the girl is a batshit bitch like all feminists are, your friend is the true bitch for getting involved with her and letting her bully him. Dude probably has no self worth whatsoever which would explain being with her in the first place.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:44 PM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Exactly what I posted. If Trump were to do anything positive would Anti-Trump people actually recognize it.
oh...basically you were saying that you are pro-Trump and are wondering if the other side is unbiased enough to recognize when he does something right.

That does come off like you are taking a shot at Trump haters actually...as though they are blind
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:45 PM   #10
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
So my buddy's girl I found out is an extreme feminist. Recently over talking politics with buddies and wondering if Trump did anything positive would these Trump haters acknowledge it she comes out of nowhere and calls us ignorant and should learn our facts. She totally flew off the handle and was fuming at us. Having no idea she felt this way and after a little creeping on her FB find out she's an extreme feminist.

It's been 2 months and our buddy, whom we've been friends with for over 10 years (he's only been with this girl for 2) has not spoken to any of us since this situation. None of us were ever impolite to her. In fact I outright said I respect her opinion. Likely she's affected by this and has our buddy by the nuts.

How would you deal with your girl if she's this way? Do you put her in her place or let her have her platform?

Liberals have their views wrong in so many ways but would you expect a woman who's president brags about grabbing women by the pu55y and has been accused of rape to all of a sudden think highly of trump? I'll pick a bitch up like a 6 pack but that's beside the point.. I'm not the president.

It amazing me how dumb people are when they can't understand women's view on the whole Trump ordeal. Granted Hillary was a criminal who had no business running the country, but we've got a tv celebrity running the country which isn't much better tbh. If that is the most qualified guy we could find, you know the system is shit. And since the system is shit, does it really matter if someone is pissed off enough to turn into a feminist over it? Probably not. Once this country actually has a good leader, you won't have this feminist bullshit going on. You'll have a guy in office who's actually fvcking smart enough to please everyone.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:50 PM   #11
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Liberals have their views wrong in so many ways but would you expect a woman who's president brags about grabbing women by the pu55y and has been accused of rape to all of a sudden think highly of trump? I'll pick a bitch up like a 6 pack but that's beside the point.. I'm not the president.

It amazing me how dumb people are when they can't understand women's view on the whole Trump ordeal. Granted Hillary was a criminal who had no business running the country, but we've got a tv celebrity running the country which isn't much better tbh. If that is the most qualified guy we could find, you know the system is shit. And since the system is shit, does it really matter if someone is pissed off enough to turn into a feminist over it? Probably not. Once this country actually has a good leader, you won't have this feminist bullshit going on. You'll have a guy in office who's actually fvcking smart enough to please everyone.

huh? the batshit insane third wave feminazis pretty much formed during obama's reign...

unless you also considered him incompetent, it had nothing to do with who was president.

weird logic you have there
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:51 PM   #12
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller

So men can't grab or touch a woman's ***** when he is about to get intimate with them? I don't see how women are offended. They actually like it and it's fake outrage on their part. We are getting soft as a society.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will forever hirt me.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #13
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
huh? the batshit insane third wave feminazis pretty much formed during obama's reign...

unless you also considered him incompetent, it had nothing to do with who was president.

I do. Come live in the country before you comment on a US citizen's view of it.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:52 PM   #14
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Not logic. Just brain damage.
Old 04-22-2017, 06:53 PM   #15
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
oh...basically you were saying that you are pro-Trump and are wondering if the other side is unbiased enough to recognize when he does something right.

That does come off like you are taking a shot at Trump haters actually...as though they are blind

But is it justifiable to have your partner stop communicating with his buddies?
Her reaction was extreme. Sorry, but the reaction was irrational.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: