Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-22-2017, 07:34 PM   #31
FireDavidKahn
The Puppeteer

Default Re: How would you deal with a feminist extremist partner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Actually while I think the girl is a batshit bitch like all feminists are, your friend is the true bitch for getting involved with her and letting her bully him. Dude probably has no self worth whatsoever which would explain being with her in the first place.
That's what (good) friends are for. If you had a life long friend wouldn't you try and save him rather than call him a bitch and laugh?
FireDavidKahn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #32
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i was already pretty sure that you lived on planet neptune, but that kind of confirms it.

so from where you live, does the sun look like a tiny dot or what?

So its ok to crash a party and act out because of Trump? lol

Even you know how dumb that shit is.

'Because of Trump' do you know how dumb that is.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:58 PM   #33
stalkerforlife
Banned

Women are stupid.

Who cares?

Your buddy is a bitch if he lets her control him, too.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:02 PM   #34
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

I don't deal with them because they are emotionally driven and logic will simply have no effect on them.

Men shouldn't be dating these women.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #35
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
It really is amazing...

During the woman's march the entire globe was covered in marching females who despise Trump and you still had some dumb ass retards in here "derrrr...what are these stupid bitches marching for?!" Like grow the fck up and instead of taking all females to war maybe you should actually try and comprehend the issue.
There was no clear platform they were running on. They were complaining about rhetoric and that was it. A large portion of women voted for Trump.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:06 PM   #36
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
That's what (good) friends are for. If you had a life long friend wouldn't you try and save him rather than call him a bitch and laugh?

You can't help men in this situation. You have to let them figure it out for themselves and if she's just insufferable to be around, I wouldnt hang out with them. Maybe one day he'll figure out but most men have more important things to worry about and should focus on themselves. If he gets out, be there for him like the loyal person you are.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egokiller
Why are you not acting like the fvkcing boss about this? Your friend made a decision, witnessed first hand what was said. Fvck it, you got better things to do like get ready to show young Iverson what is what in this world.

How would you deal with it? You move on because it's not your problem. Either your buddy values the friendship and will work around his partner to make the friendship good or he won't. Your hands are clean as fvck, no need to dirty them up. Take it from someone who understands how the world works and has forgotten more than most will ever know.

I put the ball in my buddy's court. I'm not gonna force the friend hand on him. He made his decision and I will respect that. But as a true friend if he dials me up for a beer I'm there.

I wouldn't listen to my wife if she demanded I stopped talking to my friends. I'd tell her to tolerate it and realize these are my friends, not hers. I'd be pissed she'd even suggest such a thing. I wouldn't tell my wife to stop talking to her feminist friends because of a comment I don't agree with. Unless my friends crossed a line then I'd tell her to suck it up. Grow the proverbial balls these feminist long for

My wife is not a feminist btw. I was speaking on behalf of my buddy.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:14 PM   #38
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
There was no clear platform they were running on. They were complaining about rhetoric and that was it. A large portion of women voted for Trump.
Is this your thoughts on the million man march as well? They were actually marching to bring attention to lots of issues...the problem is so many people like yourself who won't listen and just brush it off as "these dumb broads" which brings about a ton of irony.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:16 PM   #39
stalkerforlife
Banned

We should all be gay together without the gayness.

We'd never have to deal with women again except when we tag team them.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:19 PM   #40
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
kind of sounds like you're mixing up "extreme feminists" with trump-haters.

IME the first type tends to be batshit crazy and the second type tends to be pretty sane for the most part.

Well one of her Facebook posts was "We are feminist. We are here. Here us roar!"
I think she's on the extreme side

On the most part most feminists I know despise Trump so from what I've seem it's mutually exclusive.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 08:25 PM   #41
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Is this your thoughts on the million man march as well? They were actually marching to bring attention to lots of issues...the problem is so many people like yourself who won't listen and just brush it off as "these dumb broads" which brings about a ton of irony.

I have no idea what this even is. What am I supposed to think btw when they are all wearing ***** hats and walking around with signs that say, "***** grabs back." or "a woman's place is CEO."

Like I said, they don't represent all women.
Old 04-22-2017, 08:34 PM   #42
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
I have no idea what this even is. What am I supposed to think btw when they are all wearing ***** hats and walking around with signs that say, "***** grabs back." or "a woman's place is CEO."
If you don't know what to think about it...maybe you should try asking them

Do you have a woman in your life? you could ask her? I have yet to meet a single female who has trouble grasping it.

Wow @ not knowing what the million man march was...not sure how you missed that one. Did you hear about that 9/11 thingy?
Old 04-22-2017, 08:40 PM   #43
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
If you don't know what to think about it...maybe you should try asking them

Do you have a woman in your life? you could ask her? I have yet to meet a single female who has trouble grasping it.

Wow @ not knowing what the million man march was...not sure how you missed that one. Did you hear about that 9/11 thingy?

I just googled it. I was six. Not even close to a comparison to 9/11 event wise. The whole world knows 9/11. The world wouldn't have a clue about the million man march.

I went to the platform website awhile back and I know the type of women that went to those marches and I fundamentally disagree with their policies and the characteriziation that Trump was after "womens" rights. That is an incorrect characterization which is why I don't understand exactly what they are after.

It's a facade for an overall progressive platform in general and not really "womens" rights..
Old 04-22-2017, 08:52 PM   #44
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
I just googled it. I was six. Not even close to a comparison to 9/11 event wise. The whole world knows 9/11. The world wouldn't have a clue about the million man march.

I went to the platform website awhile back and I know the type of women that went to those marches and I fundamentally disagree with their policies and the characteriziation that Trump was after "womens" rights. That is an incorrect characterization which is why I don't understand exactly what they are after.

It's a facade for an overall progressive platform in general and not really "womens" rights..
every type...at every major city...all over the world

Is your mother still in your life? Ask her what she feels the march was about...but actually LISTEN
Old 04-22-2017, 09:06 PM   #45
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
every type...at every major city...all over the world

Is your mother still in your life? Ask her what she feels the march was about...but actually LISTEN

I've talked to my mother about politics back when I was living there a few months back. I tried to get her to talk about policy and what exactly Trump was going to enact but she couldn't bring anything up. Just that he said mean things and "values". I just don't consider that legitimate especially when you support someone that voted for the Iraq War. What kind of value is that? You lose all credibility at that point. I don't talk to my parents about politics anymore because it simply brings up division. They see Trump as a threat to something they fought for but want to delegitimise the views of millennial conservatives who were the first to live through what they fought for (not to mention non-stop war, 9/11 and recession) and weren't too fond of it or would prefer something else. They've listened to me and agree I bring up legitimate points.

44% of college educated white women voted for Trump. Will you give them a listen primetime? Nah.

And the world should probably stop being so obsessed with America and making american politics the #1 thing in their life. They'd be much happier. You're not american. You don't live in America. You don't understand american culture. You don't understand american law and constitution. Your opinion on american politics is invalid.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: