Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #61
Nick Young
Banned

Default Re: How would you deal with a feminist extremist partner?

just laugh at the stupid shit they say. its what they want to hear. feminism is a giant test women use to see who is a pussy and who isn't.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #62
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
PT, it's obvious what stance you take politically and socially. But is it worth losing friends and family over? Do you agree with my buddy's girl to disassociate with his friends of over 10 years? Because that's what's in question here and you haven't addressed that. You just assumed we were obnoxious Trump supporters turning off a feminist. You're not addressing the actual reaction
Of course it's not worth losing friends...and certainly not family

I feel like the entire country is too wrapped up in politics right now...myself included. This election was fcking brutal, it ripped families apart. The too sides disagree on plenty of topics but none of them are worth breaking up friends/family.

There are lots of immature guys today though that say things that are straight up insulting to women, I used to be one of those guys. I knew I was being an ass but I just didn't give a fck. I see my old self in a lot of posters here...got to grow out of it.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:46 PM   #63
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

There are lots of immature guys today though that say things that are straight up insulting to women,

Women never say or do anything insulting to men.
Never.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:51 PM   #64
atljonesbro
College star

You don't deal with extremist feminists. Just let them rot in bitter loneliness until they die off.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:34 PM   #65
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Of course it's not worth losing friends...and certainly not family

I feel like the entire country is too wrapped up in politics right now...myself included. This election was fcking brutal, it ripped families apart. The too sides disagree on plenty of topics but none of them are worth breaking up friends/family.

There are lots of immature guys today though that say things that are straight up insulting to women, I used to be one of those guys. I knew I was being an ass but I just didn't give a fck. I see my old self in a lot of posters here...got to grow out of it.

But being insulting towards women is not in question. The point is moreso that most feminists can't keep their emotions in check. To the point holding on to their values is more important than family and friendship. True, in general people are vulgar. Not just men. I get what you mean that people need to mature on here. That is a given. And all the power to you for defending feminists, but that's not in question. It's the reaction of feminists, and anti-Trump people in general that is in question
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:53 PM   #66
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Actually while I think the girl is a batshit bitch like all feminists are, your friend is the true bitch for getting involved with her and letting her bully him. Dude probably has no self worth whatsoever which would explain being with her in the first place.
This. I have been with girls that are part time feminists. But they usually know their roles and don't push the whole WOMEN ARE EQUAL TO MEN AT ALMOST EVERYTHING.

They wanna push feminism when it's convenient to them. But they still want me to surprise them with moments of absolute alpha and putting them in their place.

Getting with a feminazi is a scary situation. I would NOPE my way out after a day.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:57 PM   #67
Levity
www.kevinscryptids.com

lets be honest. with how EASY it is to communicate with your friends on a daily basis, even if his control-hungry gf refused to let him hang out with you guys, he could just as easily have shot a text to your group here and there.

my conclusion, he just doesnt want to talk to you right now.

but if it is indeed what you think (shes controlling him and forcing him to remain silent to his friends), then he might as well chop off his dick and mail it to his parents. because he wont be needing it any longer.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:06 PM   #68
UK2K
NBA Legend

I don't have a problem with feminists.

They have a problem with me.

So, its their problem, not mine.

If someone cant be friends with you because of your political views, so be it.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:08 PM   #69
AirBonner
Colorado Investigator

if someone gets that butt hurt over political talk they deserve to be alone the rest of their life.
AirBonner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:49 PM   #70
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

I don't think I would be able to deal with someone who can't handle someone having a different pov as long as it's not some crazy extreme. I accept I'll be wrong a ton and likewise the same for her, so if someone goes nuts like your friend's girl, that's a no go.

A lot of the left in particular I notice act like little children in adult bodies. Cry and whine when someone doesn't see 1:1 from their pov. Not that right is better mind you, just bad in other areas.
hold this L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:55 PM   #71
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
lets be honest. with how EASY it is to communicate with your friends on a daily basis, even if his control-hungry gf refused to let him hang out with you guys, he could just as easily have shot a text to your group here and there.

my conclusion, he just doesnt want to talk to you right now.

but if it is indeed what you think (shes controlling him and forcing him to remain silent to his friends), then he might as well chop off his dick and mail it to his parents. because he wont be needing it any longer.

We've texted back and forth, but not at the same volume we once did. And he hasn't come around to hang out and drink with the boys. Could be because basketball and hockey is over for us. Football will start so so hopefully that changes it up. But I did catch some info from a mutual friend is that what it's about. He doesn't want to upset her by communicating with us

Like I said in respect his choice. He's committed to her. Even though she flies off the handles a lot and he tells me about it. She can't stand his Instagram because he promotes his brand ambassadors who are females. She says it objectifies these women regardless if they chose to be posted. Yeah, one of those chicks.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:24 PM   #72
atljonesbro
College star

Quote:
We've texted back and forth, but not at the same volume we once did. And he hasn't come around to hang out and drink with the boys. Could be because basketball and hockey is over for us. Football will start so so hopefully that changes it up. But I did catch some info from a mutual friend is that what it's about. He doesn't want to upset her by communicating with us

Like I said in respect his choice. He's committed to her. Even though she flies off the handles a lot and he tells me about it. She can't stand his Instagram because he promotes his brand ambassadors who are females. She says it objectifies these women regardless if they chose to be posted. Yeah, one of those chicks.
No offense but he sounds like a massive pu$$y. You need to straight up tell him that so maybe he'll be able to see how ridiculous he is right now.
atljonesbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:47 PM   #73
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:

Hey I have a friend that went through the exact situation. Married a fat, feminist, gay pride parade marching, natural birth obsessive, 'make it publicly known my husband is in the military for free shit' whale of a woman.

Haven't talked to him in years.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:01 PM   #74
hateraid
Is it in you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljonesbro
No offense but he sounds like a massive pu$$y. You need to straight up tell him that so maybe he'll be able to see how ridiculous he is right now.

Actually I did
It's the same buddy that had her move in that was a recovering alcoholic. I told him this wasn't going to work. But looks like it has so far. But without his homies things are going to turn ugly I predict. When she flies off the handles in the future none of us will be there to talk to him about it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: