Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2017, 10:09 PM   #31
warriorfan
The Bully

Default Re: Blowjob Robots are Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
Does it gag and spit up too?

Count me in fam!

little kiiing wants a robot just like his mother

how adorable
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:13 PM   #32
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Giger didn't die from old age.

He died from "falling down stairs."

http://www.euronews.com/2014/05/13/a...ll-down-stairs

Not the fall itself, being an old, unhealthy man who fell down stairs.

Stop blaming the jews for everything.
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:45 PM   #33
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryBergeron
Not the fall itself, being an old, unhealthy man who fell down stairs.

Stop blaming the jews for everything.
I do not blame the Jews for anything as I am Jewish. There are many globalists who are Jewish but the "THE JEWS DID IT" Is a 2000+ year long psy op designed to make Jews a scape goat in any population they go to. There are evil Jewish people in the world but no, Jews are not evil and we are not the ones primarily responsible for all of this globalist elite shit.

Though there are indeed globalist elites who are Jews. (Soros, Rothschilds, wut up)

You told me that Giger died of old age.
WRONG
In reality, he died by "falling down the stairs."

What happened?
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:19 AM   #34
Lakers Legend#32
Good college starter

This will effectively end dating as we know it.
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:38 AM   #35
scuzzy
Life After L.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32

Nothing wrong with that

What guy would spend $100 on dinner if women would generously bob for some Netflix n popcorn?

Dating is overrated and is treading a fine line into casual prostitution anyways
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #36
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzzy
I don't always receive fellatio from a robot, but when I do they're dressed for snow shoveling.
odd choice for an outfit
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 10:52 AM   #37
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

Quote:
I do not blame the Jews for anything as I am Jewish. There are many globalists who are Jewish but the "THE JEWS DID IT" Is a 2000+ year long psy op designed to make Jews a scape goat in any population they go to. There are evil Jewish people in the world but no, Jews are not evil and we are not the ones primarily responsible for all of this globalist elite shit.

Though there are indeed globalist elites who are Jews. (Soros, Rothschilds, wut up)

You told me that Giger died of old age.
WRONG
In reality, he died by "falling down the stairs."

What happened?
Your idiotic repeat of your script "There is a thousands of years old conspiracy theory perpetrated by[not specified] to make jews the scapegoats for [not specified] for reasons [not specified]" aside, HR Giger did die from being a fat old dude who fell down stairs, and you canput quotation marks around it all you like, it doesn't change that fact.

He was not murdered and it is incredibly disrespectful for you to being doing what you are doing

Stop acting like a piece of shit and show some respect for the memories of dead people
Old 04-25-2017, 12:03 PM   #38
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Your idiotic repeat of your script "There is a thousands of years old conspiracy theory perpetrated by[not specified] to make jews the scapegoats for [not specified] for reasons [not specified]" aside, HR Giger did die from being a fat old dude who fell down stairs, and you canput quotation marks around it all you like, it doesn't change that fact.

He was not murdered and it is incredibly disrespectful for you to being doing what you are doing

Stop acting like a piece of shit and show some respect for the memories of dead people
I have the utmost respect for Giger. That is why I want justice for him. The truth must come out.

RIP

'The Jews killed Jesus" is part of the psy-op. Jews make good scapegoats. Putting people like Soros and the Rothschilds in the public eye prevents people from looking at other globalists like Bushes, the Fords, jp m and the Vatican. Jews charge interest and are generally successful. We're the perfect natural scapegoat.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:13 PM   #39
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

The Torah wasn't even written until 600AD or so... There goes your fvckwit narrative about [unspecified] concocting a plot to defame jews by [unspecified] means for [unspecified] reasons for "2000 years"

The Pharisee's did in fact kill Christ, John 8:31

Have you ever looked in the mirror and though "Maybe i'm the reason people hate Jews. I use the unfortunate death of a great artist as a means to spew my idiotic and unsubstantiated narrative on a basketball forum... When people think of the sneaky, selfish, lying jewish stereotype, they think of me... only smarter than me because i'm a fvcking retard."?

If you don't, you should.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:45 PM   #40
Nick Young
Banned

You are obsessed with and circle jerking only about Jewish globalists. That's exactly what they want. Your irrational judenhass also serves to discredit your other views in the eyes of the mainstream.

Me for example, when I was a libtard, remember how I always was able to play the Jew card against you and shout antisemite and youd get banned?

I am not saying that zionists are good, or that there aren't Jewish globalists. There are many.

What I'm saying is you only know details about and focussing on the Jewish globalists because that's what they want. They want you to circle jerk and never move forward.

Last edited by Nick Young : 04-25-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 04:42 PM   #41
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32

nah

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 04:58 PM   #42
scuzzy
Life After L.A.

Dudes in this thread already hating on robots like women

"nah, T-2311 model is to clanky and gets stiff often, f*k that thot"

"rather stick with watermelon instead, atleast i don't have to dress it up smh"
scuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:11 AM   #43
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

Quote:
You are obsessed with and circle jerking only about Jewish globalists. That's exactly what they want. Your irrational judenhass also serves to discredit your other views in the eyes of the mainstream.

Me for example, when I was a libtard, remember how I always was able to play the Jew card against you and shout antisemite and youd get banned?

I am not saying that zionists are good, or that there aren't Jewish globalists. There are many.

What I'm saying is you only know details about and focussing on the Jewish globalists because that's what they want. They want you to circle jerk and never move forward.

Circle jerking? Oh that's rich coming from you who spams the board with duplicate posts ripped straight from reddit and bumps dead threads for no discernible reason. Also pretty fvcking rich to claim that *i'm* discrediting anything considering you post blatant sharia blue and ctr bait that you unquestioningly copy/pasted from t_d or /pol/ almost daily like a good little dupe.

Please provide sources for your claim that i'm "Obsessed with Jewish globalists." It is a blatant lie and you should retract it, you are fake news.

You relentlessly refer to a "they" in every post yet never mention who "they" are. Stop doing this, it makes you look idiotic.

I think you have me confused for someone else, you have never gotten me banned before.

Stop trying to use the unfortunate death of a great artist to further your pathetic narrative of jews/globalists/masons/illuminati/reptilians/vril or whomever it it you believe the mysterious "they" are, being omnipotent controllers of all earthly activities. It's disgusting.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:14 AM   #44
highwhey
I DREW THE D1CKS

Quote:
Circle jerking? Oh that's rich coming from you who spams the board with duplicate posts ripped straight from reddit and bumps dead threads for no discernible reason. Also pretty fvcking rich to claim that *i'm* discrediting anything considering you post blatant sharia blue and ctr bait that you unquestioningly copy/pasted from t_d or /pol/ almost daily like a good little dupe.

Please provide sources for your claim that i'm "Obsessed with Jewish globalists." It is a blatant lie and you should retract it, you are fake news.

You relentlessly refer to a "they" in every post yet never mention who "they" are. Stop doing this, it makes you look idiotic.

I think you have me confused for someone else, you have never gotten me banned before.

Stop trying to use the unfortunate death of a great artist to further your pathetic narrative of jews/globalists/masons/illuminati/reptilians/vril or whomever it it you believe the mysterious "they" are, being omnipotent controllers of all earthly activities. It's disgusting.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: