Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-24-2017, 01:27 PM   #1
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default Black Twitter Still Undefeated – Dude Does A Baby Mama Reveal On IG

Quote:
Hey white people! Take your gender reveals and shove them up your asses. Black Twitter just took shit next level with baby mama reveals. (Yes I know he did the reveal on IG but Black Twitter is a movement and not something that occurs on literally just twitter.) A sentimental moment like this would bring a tear to Antonio Cromartie’s eye. When you’re running around banging so many chicks, all the people in your life couldn’t even guess which girl is your baby’s mother, that’s something special. Blacking out her face like she’s a video game character that hasn’t been unlocked yet, something special. Scheduling an exact time for your reveal to drop on social media like you’re dropping an album, something special. In a weird way I’m so jealous of these shenanigans. I gotta sit at a barbecue with pink and blue balloons while some Vineyard Vines catalog couple awkwardly hugs each other. This dude basically hosted his own episode of Maury on his IG page. Incredible. Forever and always undefeated.

UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:30 PM   #2
highwhey
I DREW THE D1CKS

Default Re: Black Twitter Still Undefeated – Dude Does A Baby Mama Reveal On IG

he on some Draz sh1t
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: