Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-30-2007, 03:16 AM   #286
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Conf Finals: Pistons-Cavs Game 4

To tell you the truth i hope the Cavaliers should learn from their past mistake last year i am thinking that if the Pistons win Game 5, The Cavaliers have a slight chance to win the series we all know that the Pistons are a veteran tested team and they will do their bests just to stop the Cavaliers from taking the series.I still feel confident that if the Cavaliers win Game 5 convincingly and avoid all the mistake they have done in last years playoff then i would say that the Cavaliers are worthy opponent for the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA Finals.

Just my 2 cents
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 03:53 AM   #287
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

Cavs don't deserve anything. The better not get all the calls for the rest of the series.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:19 AM   #288
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KempSonics
Cavs don't deserve anything. The better not get all the calls for the rest of the series.

Cavs > Seattle Super Sonics
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:28 AM   #289
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Cavs > Seattle Super Sonics

State the obvious.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:50 AM   #290
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

Quote:
So how bad does the NBA want Lebron in the finals?

As an NBA fan that was sickening to watch. All those stares and all the posing James does is embarrasing. He's an embarrasment to the human race. Hopefully the Pistons end his season and can his arrogant a$$. Why would any non-Cavs fan like Lebron James. I hate that fudge packer. All he does is scowl and whine and I'm tried of hearing about him every second of my life. End his season Pistons. PLease. You'll have to play 5 on 8 even more from here on out but just do it.

Any why'd they call that technical on Rasheed? It's the 4th quarter in the Eastern Conf. Finals. Why? Because Lebron is cool? 1 more tech and Sheed misses a game in the friggin playoffs! Love the NBA.

This from a man who uses a washed out doped up could have been in his username.

still luv ya Rayne Man

scowl and whine? oh no Payton never did that...
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:03 AM   #291
bail
Serious playground baller

bail has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
So how bad does the NBA want Lebron in the finals?

As an NBA fan that was sickening to watch. All those stares and all the posing James does is embarrasing. He's an embarrasment to the human race. Hopefully the Pistons end his season and can his arrogant a$$. Why would any non-Cavs fan like Lebron James. I hate that fudge packer. All he does is scowl and whine and I'm tried of hearing about him every second of my life. End his season Pistons. PLease. You'll have to play 5 on 8 even more from here on out but just do it.

Any why'd they call that technical on Rasheed? It's the 4th quarter in the Eastern Conf. Finals. Why? Because Lebron is cool? 1 more tech and Sheed misses a game in the friggin playoffs! Love the NBA.

STFU You are just insecure coz your kemp is no longer playing and always drank. He just wasted his career didnt he
bail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 AM   #292
KempSonics
Local High School Star

KempSonics has an OK reputation so far

LOL this is just a silly username. For all you know I could care less about Shawn Kemp or the Sonics. What I do know is that Lebron James is a posing, scowling, *** guzzling piece of scum. All you Cavs fans worship him like he's a god. The guy can't even read. He's a cocky, arrogant piece of trash. Keep worshipping him tools. Some people are sick of hearing about him 24/7. Everytime he does anything it's mentioned by TNT or on ESPN. For example all ESPN has been talking about this morning is how Lebron is banging his boyfriend.
KempSonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:33 AM   #293
DAXX

DAXX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
LOL this is just a silly username. For all you know I could care less about Shawn Kemp or the Sonics. What I do know is that Lebron James is a posing, scowling, *** guzzling piece of scum. All you Cavs fans worship him like he's a god. The guy can't even read. He's a cocky, arrogant piece of trash. Keep worshipping him tools. Some people are sick of hearing about him 24/7. Everytime he does anything it's mentioned by TNT or on ESPN. For example all ESPN has been talking about this morning is how Lebron is banging his boyfriend.

Your an idiot. You make a whole thread about it even, basing your regard on how the REFS will change the series. You even said that it would be better for the Cavs to be in the Finals. stfu errr..
DAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:34 AM   #294
DAXX

DAXX has an OK reputation so far

Oh and Lebron23, how the hell do you average 34 posts per day? Don't you have school or something?
DAXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #295
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Joe Forte is a piece of ****. Going back home so it could be worse. Think I said Pistons in 5 but 6 will have to do.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #296
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

cavs in 6 sounds right. Avatar bet?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:42 PM   #297
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Joe Forte is a piece of ****. Going back home so it could be worse. Think I said Pistons in 5 but 6 will have to do.

When all else fails blame it on the refs eh ?

Should be happy it's only tied at 2-2, could easily be worse as Cavs have been the best team overall for the first 4 games.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #298
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I believe you also said that the Cavs were the worst conference finals team in NBA history.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:47 PM   #299
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

hehe UnoWallace can't get it done ehh. Should have paid ben the big bucks.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:15 AM   #300
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Game 5 talk is here: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43498
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: