Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #31
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Conf Finals: Pistons-Cavs Game 4

Billups is hot so you bring in Damon Jones to guard him ? WTH is that ?
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:55 PM   #32
Wiiner
Kids at the park dunk on me

Wiiner has an OK reputation so far

I've searched pretty hard for streaming playoff action because i typically work 2nd shift and i'm normally bored out of my mind reading news and watching youtube while at work.

If anyone knows that'd be awesome. I'd paypal you 10 dollars for being so smart.
Wiiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:56 PM   #33
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am wearing a Daniel Gibson jersey now so we better win this one
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:56 PM   #34
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

The game is on Sopcast, channel 25568.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #35
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

great play on both ends by Bron.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #36
Loki
Banned

Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool

Siiiiiiiick oop by Bron.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #37
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

HELL YEAH! I wanna see that combo for the next 10 years. Gibson to James with the alley oop.

Nice strip by Lebron, and a nice pass by Gibson.

Damn, I hope we can keep Gibson and Lebron under contract.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #38
BigTicket
Cavs for life

Well at least noone can accuse the Cavs of getting homecourt calls.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #39
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that was f'in nasty... perfect pass by gibson, incredible finish by lebron.. i am really impressed by the pass though from the rookie, thats not an easy pass.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #40
Wiiner

Sopcast huh? don't you have to download a client for that? I can't download anything on my work computer for security reasons. I need something streaming in IE
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #41
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiiner
I've searched pretty hard for streaming playoff action because i typically work 2nd shift and i'm normally bored out of my mind reading news and watching youtube while at work.

If anyone knows that'd be awesome. I'd paypal you 10 dollars for being so smart.
http://www.myp2p.eu/NBA.htm
here you go cocksmooch
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #42
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hmmn no sure about that
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #43
Wiiner

Thanks hunnybuns.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:59 PM   #44
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
that was f'in nasty... perfect pass by gibson, incredible finish by lebron.. i am really impressed by the pass though from the rookie, thats not an easy pass.

Man, I might even capture that on the DVR. That was sick. I'm not usually a fan of Lebron's dunks, but when he oops, he's awesome.

I loved the one earlier in the season where Larry thru it to him on a fast break, and Varejo thought it was intended for him.... Lebron dunked it OVER Varejo.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #45
Wiiner

No beuno more p2p stuff. I hate having to work during playoffs. Couple years ago when Detroit was in the finals against spurs i was a college student and worked at bestbuy and pretty much stopped working to watch the game in the breakroom. I almost got fired.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: