Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 05-17-2017, 07:30 AM   #256
ImKobe
From the words of Zeus

Default Re: 2017 Draft Lottery Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetslc88

ImKobe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 10:04 AM   #257
Cold soul
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImKobe

The Magic touch.
Cold soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 11:24 AM   #258
code green
C's Fan since Dee

The best part about all of this is that the Celtics will have a lottery pick next year, too.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:00 PM   #259
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

Personally, as a Knick fan I'm not distraught with the 8th pick.... i figured it would be 7th or 8th. We'll still shake out a decent player to help at the guard position. Have to laugh at the Celtic fans taking a poke by thinking Jax would ship out KP for the 1st rounder. He's proved his worth in NY; won't be going anywhere soon.
smoovegittar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 06:47 PM   #260
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovegittar
Personally, as a Knick fan I'm not distraught with the 8th pick.... i figured it would be 7th or 8th. We'll still shake out a decent player to help at the guard position. Have to laugh at the Celtic fans taking a poke by thinking Jax would ship out KP for the 1st rounder. He's proved his worth in NY; won't be going anywhere soon.
You act like the #1 pick in the draft is a joke offer. Meanwhile the man running the team has publicly questioned whether or not Porzingis can be the centerpiece of the rebuild. The disconnect is a bit strange.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 03:38 AM   #261
Bosnian Sajo
Why?

Quote:

...That doesn't sound like a bad deal for either team. Knicks don't really have a reason to do that, but if they wanna blow everything up and start from scratch it would be ideal. Maybe **** around and get the Nets 2018 pick too.
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 06:56 AM   #262
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You act like the #1 pick in the draft is a joke offer. Meanwhile the man running the team has publicly questioned whether or not Porzingis can be the centerpiece of the rebuild. The disconnect is a bit strange.

You're full of crap with your imaginary persona. I'm not upset, so I act like it's not important? So I'm supposed to believe that NY can duck the odds and win the first pick, and then wring my hands and cry when we get what we were supposed to, a 7th or 8th? The man running the team has been fvcking with the media since day 1, and I have to respond to every verse. Who's the one with disconnect here?

It's posters like you that stink this place up. Enjoy being swept in 4, pal.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:59 AM   #263
smoovegittar
Get over yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
...That doesn't sound like a bad deal for either team. Knicks don't really have a reason to do that, but if they wanna blow everything up and start from scratch it would be ideal. Maybe **** around and get the Nets 2018 pick too.
People act like they have seen enough of KP to gamble on trading him for an unknown. The draft may be deep, but no one knows who will rise to NBA standards. Think Hubie Brown would agree? Sure, we'll give the Celtics everything they want like Brooklyn. Sure thing.
Old 05-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #264
JohnnySic
green is good

I'm looking forward to the draft, to see the Celtics draft Fultz, and to see Knicks fans boo their pick like they do every single year without exception.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:40 AM   #265
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
You're full of crap with your imaginary persona. I'm not upset, so I act like it's not important?
Don't even know where this is coming from. I realize that your actual "point" was weak and easily argued, but going even further off-track with whatever this is about doesn't make what your're saying anymore intelligent.
Quote:
So I'm supposed to believe that NY can duck the odds and win the first pick, and then wring my hands and cry when we get what we were supposed to, a 7th or 8th?
Again: I am talking about the established #1 pick in the draft that Celtics just got in the lottery on Tuesday. Google it.
Quote:
The man running the team has been fvcking with the media since day 1, and I have to respond to every verse. Who's the one with disconnect here?
So we should disregard anything that PJ actually says and just listen to you? Nah.
Quote:
It's posters like you that stink this place up. Enjoy being swept in 4, pal.
The Celtics exceeded all expectations I had for them this season. Can't say the same for NY...but mabe you would. Sorry I destroyed the forum.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:46 AM   #266
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

I hate to say it but do you really give Bradley the max contract? i mean he is clearly the best defender for Celts however drafting fultz will limit both fultz growth and Bradley's playing time. Unless they say good bye to thomas which is unlikely.

I think Boston would rather go for Hayward than pay Bradley. But if they trade the pick then i think Bradley and smart would stay.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 10:48 AM   #267
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

I dont understand why people say ingram is a bust, dude is young and its not like everyone is born like lebron who can dominate right away but i think ingram's ceiling is higher than Wiggins.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:06 AM   #268
CelticBaller
You mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside23
I hate to say it but do you really give Bradley the max contract? i mean he is clearly the best defender for Celts however drafting fultz will limit both fultz growth and Bradley's playing time. Unless they say good bye to thomas which is unlikely.

I think Boston would rather go for Hayward than pay Bradley. But if they trade the pick then i think Bradley and smart would stay.
I ratter give Bradley the max then IT if IT doesn't show up in the series
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #269
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend

Quote:

Keep both
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 11:41 AM   #270
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend

Quote:
I dont understand why people say ingram is a bust, dude is young and its not like everyone is born like lebron who can dominate right away but i think ingram's ceiling is higher than Wiggins.

Wiggins has never impressed me much. I liked what I saw from Ingram. He needs to mature physically and hit shots which is supposed to be something he can do.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: