Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Boston Celtics Forum

Boston Celtics Forum Boston Celtics message board - Boston celtics fan forum

Old 06-29-2006, 03:57 AM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Welcome to the Newest Cs, Leon Powe, Rajon Rondo, Theo Ratliff, and Sebastian Telfair

Green 17 fellas...we're counting on you. No pressure, though.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:27 AM   #2
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Welcome!
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:39 AM   #3
Snoopy
I brick open layups

Snoopy has an OK reputation so far

telfair was going to be the trail blazers franchise player and now the c's have him, that is good news! the kid's potential is huge!
Snoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Youtube vids:
Leon Powe's story in 101 seconds.

Rajon Rondo highlight reel.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:53 AM   #5
KnicksFan4Life
Banned

KnicksFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Im really not a big Celtics fan, I actually hate them. But I want them to be good, so Chicago will suck and give us a good pick. The Celtics are well built this year, I think they could go as far as the eastern conference finals (where they will be defeated by the Knicks)
KnicksFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:29 PM   #6
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
Im really not a big Celtics fan, I actually hate them. But I want them to be good, so Chicago will suck and give us a good pick. The Celtics are well built this year, I think they could go as far as the eastern conference finals (where they will be defeated by the Knicks)
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 01:21 PM   #7
Sox22
I Hit Open Layups

Sox22 has an OK reputation so far

I am a Celtics fan and I am tired of seeing them suck. We had the opportunity to grab a impact player to go along side Pierce last night. We could have had Roy or Foye, I would have been happy either way. Instead we trade the f-ing pick for Telfair and the lets face it useless Ratliff. Give me a f-ing break. Ainge needs to go! Just look at what he has or hasn't done for this franchise. The team has absolutley no consistency aside from Pierce. And now the talk is trading for Iverson. Come on! Iverson is on the decline, not to mention he is a selfish player, we don't need that, we need someone to compliment Pierce and a force at center. I say FIRE AINGE!!!!!!
Sox22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:16 PM   #8
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sox22
I am a Celtics fan and I am tired of seeing them suck. We had the opportunity to grab a impact player to go along side Pierce last night. We could have had Roy or Foye, I would have been happy either way. Instead we trade the f-ing pick for Telfair and the lets face it useless Ratliff. Give me a f-ing break. Ainge needs to go! Just look at what he has or hasn't done for this franchise. The team has absolutley no consistency aside from Pierce. And now the talk is trading for Iverson. Come on! Iverson is on the decline, not to mention he is a selfish player, we don't need that, we need someone to compliment Pierce and a force at center. I say FIRE AINGE!!!!!!

Pay attention man, he is getting pieces to TRADE for Allen Iverson without giving up youth. If he pulls it off EVERYONE will say he is a genius, even you.

Stop judging him, let the off season take it's course. Judge him later.

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 06-29-2006 at 03:18 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 03:35 PM   #9
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ainge is The Man. Stop the hate.
Old 06-29-2006, 04:22 PM   #10
PoisonousDart
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PoisonousDart has an OK reputation so far
Default Nope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Ainge is The Man. Stop the hate.

He's FAR from The Man...the only thing keeping fans from outright REVOLT is to see if he can actually swing this deal and get Iverson in green...what number will he rock? 3 is retired. One.
PoisonousDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 04:57 PM   #11
Put Back Dunk
TOMMY POINT!

Put Back Dunk has an OK reputation so far

Welcome new Celt's
Put Back Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #12
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

im a huge fan of sebastion so i will be following the celtics alot especially when they play the knicks, i think the knicks had an OK draft we picked stupid balkman at 20, he was deff a second rouder but phoenix wanted him, anyway rondo and bastion are going to be battlin for the point
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 07:25 PM   #13
PoisonousDart
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PoisonousDart has an OK reputation so far
Default Uh...Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
im a huge fan of sebastion so i will be following the celtics alot especially when they play the knicks, i think the knicks had an OK draft we picked stupid balkman at 20, he was deff a second rouder but phoenix wanted him, anyway rondo and bastion are going to be battlin for the point

There's this dude named Delonte West standing in their way....One.
PoisonousDart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 08:21 PM   #14
Patches O'Houlihan
I brick open layups

Patches O'Houlihan has an OK reputation so far

If we get Iverson, will we move him back to SG? Or will he continue to play point as he has in PHI the past couple of years(probably the best years of his career)?

As much as I want to see Seabass starting on this team, if we get Iverson I'd much rather we start Delonte West. Seabass and AI in the backcourt together would pose serious matchup problems on defense(for us). With Delonte at least we have someone who is a little bigger(6'4" right?) and can possibly try to guard some of the twoguards in the league.

Delonte/Seabass
AI
Pierce
Al
Perk

If Al can do his 15-8 thing everyone believes he can do and Perk continues to develop into a defensive force(with Ratliff coming on board, I don't see why not) then I think anything is possible. Of course if we can trade for a big defensive minded PG then we need to do that.

Even if the AI deal doesn't go down, I still want to see Wally moved. He's a great shooter and plays with a lot of heart but I just don't see him fitting on this team. And we could get to see more of Gerald Green at the 2/3 playing alongside Paul.
Patches O'Houlihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #15
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
With Delonte at least we have someone who is a little bigger(6'4" right?)
A case of "generous listing".
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: