Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-22-2017, 10:30 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
2017/18 SB Champs

Default Dramatic pictures of mock terror attack in Manchester

Dramatic pictures of mock terror attack in Manchester

Hmmm.... that's not a coincidence.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:37 PM   #2
FKAri
NBA All-star

Default Re: Dramatic pictures of mock terror attack in Manchester

I understand that this is a training exercise but do you think some "actual" terror attacks are staged? What does the government hope to gain from that? Make us scared of muslims? Make us stay in our homes and not spend money?
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:43 PM   #3
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Actually, I'm 100% positive it is a "coincidence." Scratch that... it isn't even a coincidence. It is unrelated in every conceivable way.

FWIW, I've been involved in these "active shooter" demonstrations as a reporter in the states. They always invite press to take part in capturing the tactics employed by the police and, more importantly, to spread the word on how innocent bystanders should react if ever unfortunate enough to be caught in a real "active shooter" situation.

These demonstrations by police and companies who specialize in training and doing "mock attacks" have become very prevelant in the last decade or so.

Please, for the love of god... stop just assuming everyone is in on some grande scheme controlled by the elites. Since I've personally been a part of them, I can tell you there is no conspiracy here. It's simply training for the police and the general public in how to react if such a situation were ever to arise around you.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:55 PM   #4
nathanjizzle
Banned

so every building fire is fake because of staged fire drills?
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:56 PM   #5
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
so every building fire is fake because of staged fire drills?
thats it, i guess muslims blowing their shit up in front of your family is the same as a building fire
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:58 PM   #6
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

yeah at first I was like...hmm, wow

Then realized this was over a year ago and links to the left of mock drills in London and other cities.

There are mock terror drills in all cities...

Here is one in Dallas
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:00 PM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/...terror-attack/

^^^ there is a drill in Chicago that used 300 "actors"

these are everywhere
Old 05-22-2017, 11:05 PM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
2017/18 SB Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Actually, I'm 100% positive it is a "coincidence." Scratch that... it isn't even a coincidence. It is unrelated in every conceivable way.

FWIW, I've been involved in these "active shooter" demonstrations as a reporter in the states. They always invite press to take part in capturing the tactics employed by the police and, more importantly, to spread the word on how innocent bystanders should react if ever unfortunate enough to be caught in a real "active shooter" situation.

These demonstrations by police and companies who specialize in training and doing "mock attacks" have become very prevelant in the last decade or so.

Please, for the love of god... stop just assuming everyone is in on some grande scheme controlled by the elites. Since I've personally been a part of them, I can tell you there is no conspiracy here. It's simply training for the police and the general public in how to react if such a situation were ever to arise around you.

I'm sure whatever the MSM tells us will be the truth... so stay tuned for details.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
ISHGoat
Tolerant Liberals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I'm sure whatever the MSM tells us will be the truth... so stay tuned for details.
ISHGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:12 PM   #10
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:

You've already decided the story is a lie without there even being a story yet.

This is why your opinion on it is impossible to take seriously...This is fake to you no matter what MSM does. It's literally impossible for a bombing to be an actual suicide bombing to you.

You'll get on YouTube...compare all the dozens of interviews, look for people smiling and things that are 'off' which I'm sure there is plenty of...declare it to be a false flag psy ops operation designed to control the sheeple, and then annoy the fck out of everyone by trying to convert them into Truthers like you...so old.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:13 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Well, I wrote a story about the "active shooter scenario" that I covered. I guess I was a part of one big lie, eh?

It was well publicized beforehand and they even asked publicly for volunteers to take part in the mock mass shooting. The mall that the police chose to hold the "active shooter scenario" in was closed for three business hours so that it could be conducted.

The mall is obviously in on this. You're talking thousands of people in every "active shooter mock attack" and they happen all over the Western world every day, I'd guess.

But, yeah... all one big conspiracy. This would be the largest scale conspiracy in the history of the world I think, actually... just in terms of the number of mock events worldwide, number of involved people, departments, companies, locations, press, etc.

This thing is really big guys. It's Yuge.

And, they do it ... why again? As some subtle hint of what's to come? Why would they tip their hand, these ambiguous characters pulling all the strings?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:24 PM   #12
Doomsday Dallas
2017/18 SB Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Well, I wrote a story about the "active shooter scenario" that I covered. I guess I was a part of one big lie, eh?

just the people conducting the drill... not its participants.

Lt. Paul Vance for example... conducted the drill, and participated in the fake one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnqKikVbHeM
Old 05-22-2017, 11:29 PM   #13
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Obviously many of the same people that conducted the mall drill would be present at the Grande concert

That's why they run a drill to prepare them for the real thing.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:31 PM   #14
Doomsday Dallas
2017/18 SB Champs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...t-MISTAKE.html

Quote:
Manchester United had to abandon Sunday’s Premier League clash with Bournemouth because a dummy bomb was left in the stadium by mistake after a training exercise.

Old Trafford was evacuated after a mobile phone was found strapped to piping. The match, which was being broadcast on Sky Sports, was postponed before a bomb disposal unit carried out a controlled explosion.

The results of the explosion showed the device was actually a mock-up, described by police as ‘incredibly lifelike’.

In what appears to be a staggering blunder, the ‘bomb’ was left at the stadium in error by an external training company in the days leading up to the game. A training exercise was held at the venue and the device, designed to look authentic, was not returned at its conclusion.

The match will be replayed at 8pm on Tuesday night and will be shown live on Sky Sports.

One security official, who saw the device, said: ‘It certainly did not look like something you would want to mess with.’

Manchester Bomb Scare...a Complete Setup to Create FEAR

More interesting Manchester news.
Old 05-22-2017, 11:40 PM   #15
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Hunt for all bomb/terror related drills/happenings in Manchester...declare they are related.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: