Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 05-26-2017, 09:27 AM   #31
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Default Re: Peter King power rankings 5/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews

Racism 101. My goodness.

A "dumb" person would not be able to comprehend an NFL playbook. Do you understand how complex that is? Fucc. It'd be like a calculus book to most; they would get EVERY PLAY WRONG

He seemed to have done VERY well for himself since he retired.

Very very very smart

Stop being so got damn racist pt. My goodness.

Isn't it racist to assume every reporter out there is some pencil necked "White" guy?

Do you not think a Latino or African-America, or Asian-American could be one of these writers that you consistently go after??
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:44 PM   #32
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Isn't it racist to assume every reporter out there is some pencil necked "White" guy?

Do you not think a Latino or African-America, or Asian-American could be one of these writers that you consistently go after??

I looked.

I put pencil necked geeks. Not white. Splitting hairs , but I like proving my dominance over you.

The white reporter poast puts it in perspective. Peter king is white. Most that run the media are white.

Pt, and most all other people are so brainwashed they can't see it.

Minorities that haven't played high level sports and are journalists? Fucc them too.

But this goes waaaaayyyyyy back. It's so deep rooted in racism and control. It's engrained in most of us. Since sports became a major part of our society; the 50's-- WHITE REPORTERS CONTROL WHAT / WHO GOES ON. AND THE ATHLETES ARE JUST DUMB ATHLETIC FREAKS.

It's been goin on ever since.

If y'all can't see that, hit me up, I got some skyscrapers for sale in Arlington, WA for you.

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 03:46 PM   #33
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

It's impossible to get behind any point prime is trying to make once he goes over the edge calling players "thugged out dumbf*cks"
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 05:40 PM   #34
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
I looked.

I put pencil necked geeks. Not white. Splitting hairs , but I like proving my dominance over you.

The white reporter poast puts it in perspective. Peter king is white. Most that run the media are white.

Pt, and most all other people are so brainwashed they can't see it.

Minorities that haven't played high level sports and are journalists? Fucc them too.

But this goes waaaaayyyyyy back. It's so deep rooted in racism and control. It's engrained in most of us. Since sports became a major part of our society; the 50's-- WHITE REPORTERS CONTROL WHAT / WHO GOES ON. AND THE ATHLETES ARE JUST DUMB ATHLETIC FREAKS.

It's been goin on ever since.

If y'all can't see that, hit me up, I got some skyscrapers for sale in Arlington, WA for you.

If you put pencil necked geeks then scream out racism then you're just being racist yourself assuming the guys calling the athletes dumb (which half of them are) are white and predominantly white. Maybe the ones doing it the longest are white and it's why you see them more.

But a ton of local guys are more in the minority category if you decided to take a look but it wouldn't fit the narrative that you are trying to make. I mean the NFL is the one league where the dumbest players make it the farthest on just pure athletic ability. Vontae Davis and Frank Gore are two of the possibly dumbest people yet made it big in the league cuz they are athletically gifted.

No one here is brainwashed. We can just see what most people in America see. Most these athletes are just dumb. Barely have cognitive skills. Barely can speak in front of a camera/reporter without sounding like they're gonna swear every 5 seconds. I mean I was the biggest DRose homer but this guy was just dumb as rocks and he was the MVP of the NBA.

Maybe you as a "black" man just want/need to make it about race because it's what you seem to do the most on these boards.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:21 PM   #35
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
If you put pencil necked geeks then scream out racism then you're just being racist yourself assuming the guys calling the athletes dumb (which half of them are) are white and predominantly white. Maybe the ones doing it the longest are white and it's why you see them more.

But a ton of local guys are more in the minority category if you decided to take a look but it wouldn't fit the narrative that you are trying to make. I mean the NFL is the one league where the dumbest players make it the farthest on just pure athletic ability. Vontae Davis and Frank Gore are two of the possibly dumbest people yet made it big in the league cuz they are athletically gifted.

No one here is brainwashed. We can just see what most people in America see. Most these athletes are just dumb. Barely have cognitive skills. Barely can speak in front of a camera/reporter without sounding like they're gonna swear every 5 seconds. I mean I was the biggest DRose homer but this guy was just dumb as rocks and he was the MVP of the NBA.

Maybe you as a "black" man just want/need to make it about race because it's what you seem to do the most on these boards.

Dang.

I mean dang.

The brain washing is bad with you homie. Damn.

You are so far gone and so brainwashed. Worse than pt

And racist

Just because a player isn't COMFORTABLE in communicating in a DIFFERENT setting then they're used to, doesn't make them dumb.

THE MEDIA IS IN CONTROL OF THE SETTING. THE PLAYERS HAVE TO TRY AND TALK ON THEIR PLATFORM

Let's flip it around

Bring those "smart , proper " journalists talking at d roses, marshawn's house with all his homies using their "language ". THE JOURNALISTS WOULDNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCC IS GOING ON. THEY WOULDNT KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE AND ALL THE HOMIES WOULD THINK THEY ( journalists) WERE IDIOTS

Dang.

It's so deep rooted.

Yall are so brainwashed. Just don't get it.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:52 AM   #36
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

Ayyyyeeee...
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 01:10 PM   #37
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:

Dang.

I mean dang.

The brain washing is bad with you homie. Damn.

You are so far gone and so brainwashed. Worse than pt

And racist

Just because a player isn't COMFORTABLE in communicating in a DIFFERENT setting then they're used to, doesn't make them dumb.

THE MEDIA IS IN CONTROL OF THE SETTING. THE PLAYERS HAVE TO TRY AND TALK ON THEIR PLATFORM

Let's flip it around

Bring those "smart , proper " journalists talking at d roses, marshawn's house with all his homies using their "language ". THE JOURNALISTS WOULDNT KNOW WHAT THE FUCC IS GOING ON. THEY WOULDNT KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE AND ALL THE HOMIES WOULD THINK THEY ( journalists) WERE IDIOTS

Dang.

It's so deep rooted.

Yall are so brainwashed. Just don't get it.

Control of the setting?? It's a simple interview. You take questions and answer. But half these guys don't know how to speak proper English that you make it seem like it's a controlled environment.

No one is brainwashed. You just make everything about race. I seen my fellow Latinos in baseball and soccer put out better interviews then half the NFL and they barely can speak the language. No "control setting" there. Just simple fundamental grammar that half the league can't comprehend.

And to your point. You could put any type of person in the house with drose or marshawn and it's not that they wouldn't know the "language" but more the slang cuz half these dudes mumble the words they speak.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:07 PM   #38
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Control of the setting?? It's a simple interview. You take questions and answer. But half these guys don't know how to speak proper English that you make it seem like it's a controlled environment.

No one is brainwashed. You just make everything about race. I seen my fellow Latinos in baseball and soccer put out better interviews then half the NFL and they barely can speak the language. No "control setting" there. Just simple fundamental grammar that half the league can't comprehend.

And to your point. You could put any type of person in the house with drose or marshawn and it's not that they wouldn't know the "language" but more the slang cuz half these dudes mumble the words they speak.

More than half mumble words??

Bro. Stop it. Just stop it. Stop being so got damn racist.

More than 50% don't mumble words

And once again , let's just agree their grammar is bad

WHO CARES? IT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE DUMB.

THE POINT YOU CONTINUE TO MISS

for fuccs sake. My FUCCIN gooodness.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:37 AM   #39
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Marshawn Lynch can call himself a thug and take great pride in it, dance around the locker room throwing up gang signs, have a gold grill with 'thug' on it. But if someone else calls him thug they're racist.

PC culture
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:42 PM   #40
ROCSteady
One of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
not to dumb it down to street vs book smarts, but there are definitely athletes who may not be academically intelligent, but have incredibly dense football knowledge and in that case should be considered smart.

i agree with bless - you 100% can't make it in the NFL without being smart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0zFmUMeI3c
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #41
CelticBaller
You mad?

There's is some legit dumbass dudes in the NFL

I remember a guy didn't even believe Dino's were real, and that the fossils were put there on purpose or something
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 04:47 PM   #42
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:

More than half mumble words??

Bro. Stop it. Just stop it. Stop being so got damn racist.

More than 50% don't mumble words

And once again , let's just agree their grammar is bad

WHO CARES? IT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE DUMB.

THE POINT YOU CONTINUE TO MISS

for fuccs sake. My FUCCIN gooodness.

It means they are super dumb when you look at the ground the whole time you are talking to a reporter and can't reply with a simple, understanding of the question.

Stop bro. Stop. If it was a hispanic doing the same then guess what? I'd call him dumb too! How am I being racist? Because most of the league you consider to be black so me pointing out the truth that half are illiterates, is racist? Get outta here Northwinds.

And I didn't say more than half mumble their words. I said those two (marshawn and drose) did it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: