Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 05-30-2007, 09:37 PM   #16
dudeguykid
High school junior varsity star

dudeguykid has decent reputation
Default Re: Conf Finals: Spurs-Jazz Game 5

I just tuned in to the game 42-19.....wow
dudeguykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #17
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
No, you're right, but digging yourself into a 15 or 16 point hole in the first quarter, against the San Antonio Spurs, on their floor no less, means they will not win this game. I'm going to guarantee it right now.
No doubt. It will take everything the Jazz have to get this lead under 10. They will have nothing left to finish.

I agree that the game is probably over.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Utah will make a run. You guys are acting like you've never seen an NBA game before. I'm not saying the Jazz will win, but it won't stay this lopsided.

If this lead extends to 30 by halftime. Say goodnight and watch MTV Real World Vegas reunited to see Alton sound like a surfer when he talks and expresses his emotiona for Irulan.

its like...dude, the awesome experience i had was like...utopia in its purest form you kno...like in a bliss. irulan ur beautiful, what we had was spontaneous exhuberance. like dude ur so awesome i cant stop smiling
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #19
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Ouch, Jazz getting run of the floor.

Spurs look like the Suns out there.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:49 PM   #20
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Anyone still watching this game needs to change the channel like YESTERDAY
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:50 PM   #21
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Gonna be a long long long long night.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #22
bekalc
I brick open layups

bekalc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombles
Ouch, Jazz getting run of the floor.

Spurs look like the Suns out there.

The Spurs are a good offensive team, and they have several fast players in Parker/Ginobli. They aren't as slow as people think they are..
bekalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:54 PM   #23
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
Gonna be a long long long long night.
ill be there. stupid jazz, thats what I get for rooting for Mormons
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:57 PM   #24
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
I always wonder how big a percentage of Utah residents are mormons. When I see their home crowd, they all look like they have magic underwear on.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:58 PM   #25
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound

The only mormon on the court (bench anyway) is Rafael Araujo.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:59 PM   #26
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I always wonder how big a percentage of Utah residents are mormons. When I see their home crowd, they all look like they have magic underwear on.

It's roughly 50%, but many included in those numbers don't attend on a regular basis.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:00 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Okur... again... EXCELLENT defense on Duncan.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #28
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Utah is missing a golden opportunity to get back in this game. The Spurs have been throwing up some serious slop in the last few minutes.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:09 PM   #29
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
If this lead extends to 30 by halftime. Say goodnight and watch MTV Real World Vegas reunited to see Alton sound like a surfer when he talks and expresses his emotiona for Irulan.

its like...dude, the awesome experience i had was like...utopia in its purest form you kno...like in a bliss. irulan ur beautiful, what we had was spontaneous exhuberance. like dude ur so awesome i cant stop smiling

No Miss Universe tonight. I'll have to check out out the Real World Reunion. This game is horrible.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #30
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

I missed it, why did Derek Fisher leave???
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: