Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Old 05-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #31
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Conf Finals: Spurs-Jazz Game 5

that was weak. offensive on boozer. Like how barry had to stand on his toes so his shoe wasnt touching the line.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:10 PM   #32
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sounds like fish is gonna make an apperance.. if he's gonna come at all i dont understand why he cant make it for the beginning of the game. maybe he likes making these heroic late appearances.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #33
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
sounds like fish is gonna make an apperance.. if he's gonna come at all i dont understand why he cant make it for the beginning of the game. maybe he likes making these heroic late appearances.
cause he was in NY with his daughter for something related to her cancer. hes not superman
Old 05-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #34
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

^where is he?
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:13 PM   #35
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
^where is he?
He is on his way to the game. They said he was only a couple of minutes away from the stadium. I believe he is going to play in the 2nd half. It is only a 16 point game... it could be a lot worse.

Then again, I feel that Utah missed some opportunities to get it under 10. The Spurs played like sh*t in the final 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #36
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
fish is gonna make an apperance.. if he's gonna come at all i dont understand why he cant make it for the beginning of the game.

His daughter had some more major surgery done. They had to delay the operation which is why D. Fish is late, cut him some slack.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #37
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Oh I didn't realize something happened with his daughter again. I hope she's ok...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #38
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
His daughter had some more major surgery done. They had to delay the operation which is why D. Fish is late, cut him some slack.

i didnt know about another operation, i will cut him some slack.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #39
jody
High school junior varsity star

jody has an OK reputation so far

the problem is the jazz don't understand how to play defense. they don't know that defense wins championships. also, they should trade boozer or williams. or maybe both of them. they sure can't win with these guys.

blah blah blah. you guys know my standard sarcasm.

now, without sarcasm, i will say the jazz defense is weak. if you're down 20 points to the spurs at half time, you're not playing good defense. the spurs offense is not good enough to get 20 point lead in 2 quarters. i don't really need to hear any excuses about sloan and his philosophy. he's never won a title, so he knows exactly as much as any other coach who's never won a title.

and more analysis without sarcasm: there's absolutely nothing the jazz can do in the off season to improve their team enough to beat the spurs the next time around. no matter what they do, the spurs will stomp them into the ground. the spurs will be able to beat every team in the entire league on a fairly regular basis head to head as long as duncan is in his early 30s.
jody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:18 PM   #40
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jody
there's absolutely nothing the jazz can do in the off season to improve their team enough to beat the spurs the next time around. no matter what they do

Ok, time for you to shut up.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #41
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
If this lead extends to 30 by halftime. Say goodnight and watch MTV Real World Vegas reunited to see Alton sound like a surfer when he talks and expresses his emotiona for Irulan.

its like...dude, the awesome experience i had was like...utopia in its purest form you kno...like in a bliss. irulan ur beautiful, what we had was spontaneous exhuberance. like dude ur so awesome i cant stop smiling

The drama on this show >>>>>>>> Spurs/Jazz...

MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #42
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Quote:
i didnt know about another operation, i will cut him some slack.

Hmmm, earlier they said it was an operation, now they said it was a checkup, just to correct my info.

The Jazz told him him to just do whatever he needed to, they have no problem with him missing out or being late, family comes first.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

arujo with the finish!
Old 05-30-2007, 10:49 PM   #44
dafunkphenom
Living Legend

dafunkphenom has an OK reputation so far

Spurs are done! The Jazz put in Araujo.
dafunkphenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #45
bekalc
I brick open layups

bekalc has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jody

and more analysis without sarcasm: there's absolutely nothing the jazz can do in the off season to improve their team enough to beat the spurs the next time around. no matter what they do, the spurs will stomp them into the ground. the spurs will be able to beat every team in the entire league on a fairly regular basis head to head as long as duncan is in his early 30s.

I don't know the stats, but San Antonio is hardly a poor offensive team...Any team with Duncan, Parker, and Ginobli (and the three point threats the Spurs have.) San Antonio has a good offense, as Bill Russell said they are a good passing team, and they share the ball well.. Their offense is extremely effective too. You can man up Duncan, and he'll cream you.. Or you can double team Duncan and Parker and Ginobli will score lap ups/or you'll have 3's. It's not just defense that makes San Antonio what they are.

Last edited by bekalc : 05-30-2007 at 10:54 PM.
bekalc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: