Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 05-31-2007, 06:52 PM   #31
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Conf Finals: Pistons-Cavs Game 5

I worry about the decision making of Gooden and Hughes. Gooden really fuked by bad by commiting that hard foul on Wallace. He's lucky the game didn't get away from them at that point. As for Hughes, he needs to measure up his shots better and let the game come to him, as opposed to chucking. The bigger question is, how is his foot? Can he play through the pain? If he can't, can Gibson come through in a tough spot on the road? If he can't, then what can Snow give them? It's basically 4-on-5 when they are on offense, b/c Snow won't give them any baskets. These are all some questions that the Cavs need to have answers to
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:29 PM   #32
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I worry about the decision making of Gooden and Hughes. Gooden really fuked by bad by commiting that hard foul on Wallace. He's lucky the game didn't get away from them at that point. As for Hughes, he needs to measure up his shots better and let the game come to him, as opposed to chucking. The bigger question is, how is his foot? Can he play through the pain? If he can't, can Gibson come through in a tough spot on the road? If he can't, then what can Snow give them? It's basically 4-on-5 when they are on offense, b/c Snow won't give them any baskets. These are all some questions that the Cavs need to have answers to

Hughes is obviously never going to be what we believed we had when we signed him. He is a chucker, plain and simple. Career 40% shooter. Quantity over quality. It would be best if we quit putting our hopes into him and tried to figure out how to move him and that big salary.

As far as Gooden goes, he can act like an ass all he wants, as long as he pushes Wallace into getting that 7th T before the next home game. We need Wallace to be suspended when the Pistons play at home. We can afford to lose Gooden. He's an inconsistent overrated moron anyways. They can't afford to lose Wallace.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:35 PM   #33
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Hughes is obviously never going to be what we believed we had when we signed him. He is a chucker, plain and simple. Career 40% shooter. Quantity over quality. It would be best if we quit putting our hopes into him and tried to figure out how to move him and that big salary.

As far as Gooden goes, he can act like an ass all he wants, as long as he pushes Wallace into getting that 7th T before the next home game. We need Wallace to be suspended when the Pistons play at home. We can afford to lose Gooden. He's an inconsistent overrated moron anyways. They can't afford to lose Wallace.

Mathius

I just thought at the time, that the foul by Gooden was gonna cost them dearly. That demonstrated how low basketball I.Q. right there. That, and his MADDENING inconsistency.

However, you're right. Shouldn't be surprised anymore. These guys are who they are. We will have to win in spite of them.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:17 PM   #34
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

For more Pistons/Cavs talk CLICK here!!
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:21 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I have a rule of not betting on my own team, but that line is juicy the way this series has gone.

The Pistons' largest lead in the ENTIRE SERIES has only been 5 points.

I have the same rule (thats after i went 1-7 betting on my team).
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 08:50 PM   #36
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How much u gonna get if you cover, GOBB?
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:03 PM   #37
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lets go, game time
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:10 PM   #38
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sheed will be sheed!
Old 05-31-2007, 09:20 PM   #39
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
How much u gonna get if you cover, GOBB?

I upped it to $500. Dont ask me why. Overconfident perhaps. But if I win I just win $500. Cuz I'm taking the pts instead of the ML which is like +250. I lost I owe $600. If I lose, I'm gonna just set up another scam on a different site I post. Thinkin of a good story.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:21 PM   #40
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Lets hope smaxiell comes in and does some damage. no way gooden hits all those jumpers tonight
Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 PM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Did Larry Hughes just hit a 2 3's? *rubs eyes*

How come Sheed wears his jersey in those black tights under his shorts? Aint that uncomfortable?
Old 05-31-2007, 09:27 PM   #42
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

OMG Hughes with back-to-back 3s. Unbelievable.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:28 PM   #43
Mathius

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

I hate to be an echo, but is that Larry Hughes out there? That guy made 2 three pointers.

Mathius
Old 05-31-2007, 09:29 PM   #44
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

That's just soft from LeBron. He should dunk that.
Indian guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:31 PM   #45
Mathius

Good to see Gooden out there being consistent. He's a WHINY LITTLE B1TCH.

Sorry, I don't know what came over me.

Mathius
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: