Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2017, 06:45 PM   #31
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,977
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
...and the bubble may have popped as all coins are plummeting down all day today

Everything follows Bitcoin.

I wouldn't be shocked if this pullback took Bitcoin down to $1200-1500 range... too much money came in too quickly by people that were just looking to make a quick buck that know nothing about the tech and aren't interested in it and don't really believe in it... just like most of the people in this thread.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 06:55 PM   #32
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,977
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

And honestly with the possible fork coming up in August I wouldn't be shocked if Bitcoin regressed to under $800... then a chain split occurs... then each coin is half of that.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:03 PM   #33
FKAri
5-time NBA All-Star
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,024
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Times like this make day trading so tempting. Selling yesterday and rebuying at 320 a pop would've been juicy. I was considering selling when it was teasing 400. But the reality is you just can't be certain of exactly how it's going to go down even if you think an adjustment is looming.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:30 PM   #34
RoseCity07
NBA Legend
 
RoseCity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portland
Posts: 17,708
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

I had my original $100 up to 125 a few days ago as bitcoin has gone down a lot. Now it's down to $105. Still don't care. I actually would like bitcoint to crash further so I can buy more. I'm just going to sit on them for a few years.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:31 PM   #35
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,977
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I had my original $100 up to 125 a few days ago as bitcoin has gone down a lot. Now it's down to $105. Still don't care. I actually would like bitcoint to crash further so I can buy more. I'm just going to sit on them for a few years.


Correct attitude.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:17 PM   #36
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20,557
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Correct attitude.

better attitude would be shrewdly trading in and out and getting those gains and re-entering the market with more capital to exponentially increase your long term gains

never settle
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:25 AM   #37
Bosnian Sajo
Why?
 
Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The ISH Grim Reaper
Posts: 10,433
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

I have $4k lying around....is it worth it for me to start investing in ecurrency or am I too late?
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:50 AM   #38
Draz
The People's Choice
 
Draz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Strong Men Island
Posts: 20,119
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

If you're investing, do long term sitting. You can't sit there and get heart attacks for every day bumps and slumps
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:51 AM   #39
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20,557
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
If you're investing, do long term sitting. You can't sit there and get heart attacks for every day bumps and slumps

That's not how it works, set min max auto trades or notifications

You are being ignorant and letting money pass you by with this thinking (or lack of thinking)
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 03:14 AM   #40
RoseCity07
NBA Legend
 
RoseCity07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portland
Posts: 17,708
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Just tried buying more bitcoin after it fell under 2300. My buy button is locked. It's going up to 2400.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:04 AM   #41
nightlight
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 125
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorfan

You are being ignorant and letting money pass you by with this thinking (or lack of thinking)

Moron.
nightlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:26 AM   #42
BigNBAfan
College star
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Beachfront
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightlight
Moron.

Relax. This is a volatile currency... it can drop and come up at anytime, but the investment should be long term. That said, I don't think i have the patients for something like this. If planning retirement, I'd rather invest in something that gives back spontaneously. A few thousand dollars in stock's not going to get anyone anywhere, 20-50k might. And with that much money, i'd rather go in on a home and rent it out immediately on a 30 year lease. The rent income surpasses the mortgage by a bit and so I only have to pay a few hundred a month or couple thousand a year for maintain and tax. Now that would be an investment worth having.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:46 AM   #43
nightlight
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 125
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
Relax. This is a volatile currency... it can drop and come up at anytime, but the investment should be long term. That said, I don't think i have the patients for something like this. If planning retirement, I'd rather invest in something that gives back spontaneously. A few thousand dollars in stock's not going to get anyone anywhere, 20-50k might. And with that much money, i'd rather go in on a home and rent it out immediately on a 30 year lease. The rent income surpasses the mortgage by a bit and so I only have to pay a few hundred a month or couple thousand a year for maintain and tax. Now that would be an investment worth having.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=86
This is a guy who hadn't heard of bitcoin until roughly a month ago. Now he's day trading cryptos? That's reckless and stupid.
nightlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:51 AM   #44
warriorfan
Itís gonna be easy!
 
warriorfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 20,557
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightlight
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=86
This is a guy who hadn't heard of bitcoin until roughly a month ago. Now he's day trading cryptos? That's reckless and stupid.

risk everything, or gain nothing























stay in yo lane bitch
warriorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:52 AM   #45
BigNBAfan
College star
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Beachfront
Posts: 3,951
Default Re: Ethereum Buying Selling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightlight
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=86
This is a guy who hadn't heard of bitcoin until roughly a month ago. Now he's day trading cryptos? That's reckless and stupid.

Warriorsfan is a known retard. He most likely owns 0 coins... he does this for the attention you're giving him. This retard has been embaressed and shunned in the NBA forum and so now he comes in here and trolls.

I would take everything he says with a grain of salt. I just read everything that comes after his postings.
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy