Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-09-2017, 07:51 AM   #151
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Default Re: 8th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUTěN
I can't decide if a full season of this would be more hilarious or tedious.

Pretty sure I would need to block him eventually. Now he wants to be commish during his off time from his $100k league. This ****ing guy is a lunatic.
Jailblazers7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:22 AM   #152
dunksby
NBA Superstar

I'm guessing I'm the only one who came up with a line up?
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:14 AM   #153
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Theyre waiting to post right before the game so no one steals because working around PMs is so annoying...smh

In the past people would just PM me their lineup...

If anyone blatantly steals a lineup and just swaps out one player or something that lineup is void. I'll go ahead and make this rule, if your lineup shares more than 2 players of the lineup posted before yours, change it to where it doesn't. I can understand having the same QB in mind or something, but if you have 3 players the same? No. There are 1st-2nd-3rd stringers all playing this week, lots to choose from.

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 08-09-2017 at 10:25 AM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:40 AM   #154
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Wait, what? What are we doing? Am I supposed to be submitting something? A lineup of some sort? I have no idea what's going on. Just let me know when to do the LeagueSafe.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:45 AM   #155
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I don't think Glove is even going to create a preseason fantasy lineup. Once he started talking about his other "$100k" leagues I now view him as just here to troll.

But the opportunity is here Glove...you can get in this league. It's all up to YOU. Put up or shut up.
I disagree. I don't think a position should be offered to him. I've been in fantasy basketball leagues with him in the past. I vowed that I'd never take part in another fantasy venture with him again.

This is not for us, guys. Trust me on this. He will drive all of us completely insane with trollish, annoying behavior.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:50 AM   #156
dunksby
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Theyre waiting to post right before the game so no one steals because working around PMs is so annoying...smh

In the past people would just PM me their lineup...

If anyone blatantly steals a lineup and just swaps out one player or something that lineup is void. I'll go ahead and make this rule, if your lineup shares more than 2 players of the lineup posted before yours, change it to where it doesn't. I can understand having the same QB in mind or something, but if you have 3 players the same? No. There are 1st-2nd-3rd stringers all playing this week, lots to choose from.
How can they steal each other's players, once somebody drafts a player, the said player is off the pool. Being the first to post a line up is the best way.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:01 PM   #157
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Wait, what? What are we doing? Am I supposed to be submitting something? A lineup of some sort? I have no idea what's going on. Just let me know when to do the LeagueSafe.
that's the system being used for the guys without a confirmed spot (nanners, dunk, glove, king) to see who will be the 12th man.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 12:26 PM   #158
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

I guess this is my team for the qualifier

QB: Jacoby Brisset
RB: Donnel Pumphrey
WR: Justin Hunter
WR: Rashard Higgins
TE: Rico Gathers
Flex: Tyler Ervin
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #159
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

RBA is on record as being AGAINST Glove in this league. SCY and Jail hinting the same. I don't think there is much to worry about as I don't think Glove is being serious. Let's just wait until Glove wins the preseason contest and willing wants to put his money in before debating this. If Nanners wins this there is nothing to debate.

If you actually do want to be on this league Glove, you're probably going to need to convince others you belong. Ultimately I'm not in charge here, if the league doesn't want you in, you're not getting in. I put this contest in place to give everyone who wants in equal opportunity and to avoid rounding up the league for a vote. If you're too extreme of a personality for this league to accept you there is nothing I can do.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:41 PM   #160
GP_20
Glove

Jailblazers and RBA are still bitter about the pasts defeats I handed them in various leagues. Both big sore losers really. Get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I disagree. I don't think a position should be offered to him. I've been in fantasy basketball leagues with him in the past. I vowed that I'd never take part in another fantasy venture with him again.

This is not for us, guys. Trust me on this. He will drive all of us completely insane with trollish, annoying behavior.

And RBA is a real idiot. 1st of all, the last league I was in with him, fantasy basketball, I was the commisioner. And I won that league (of course). The last thing he told me was he was surprised and completely satisfied with how I commished the league, and handled business, etc. Sure there were some other older experiences that weren't as smooth that seem to be stuck in RBA's mind, but the most recent one in which I was given the most power went well according to RBA.

Yet look at the things he is saying about me today He really just contradicted himself like an idiot.
Either
1) he has a terrible memory and is dumb AF
2) Or is just fearful of me and my past success, especially in dominating RBA in whatever league I wanted to

Take your guess. My guess is both.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 02:45 PM   #161
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
RBA is on record as being AGAINST Glove in this league. SCY and Jail hinting the same. I don't think there is much to worry about as I don't think Glove is being serious. Let's just wait until Glove wins the preseason contest and willing wants to put his money in before debating this. If Nanners wins this there is nothing to debate.

If you actually do want to be on this league Glove, you're probably going to need to convince others you belong. Ultimately I'm not in charge here, if the league doesn't want you in, you're not getting in. I put this contest in place to give everyone who wants in equal opportunity and to avoid rounding up the league for a vote. If you're too extreme of a personality for this league to accept you there is nothing I can do.

The only thing extreme about me is my winning track record. I have handed Ls to a vast majority of this league. And now they don't want to see me. I mean it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together in figuring out why they don't want to see me after getting their asss kicked.

And what kind of BS is this? So if I win the preseason contest, then I may still not be in? Wtf? WHat is the point of the contest for me then? So I "may" get a chance while anyone else who wins gets an automatic spot? Really fair.

I'm done with this league, if you guys ever wanna try to beat me or disqualify using some fair standards hmu, until then grow some balls, you all are a bunch of losers who are scared of real competition

Last edited by GP_20 : 08-09-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:55 PM   #162
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Okay, Glove who was never serious about being in, is now out.

That leaves Kiiing and Nanners...Kiiing an alt who could also be seen as a problem to the league.

Christ why can't this website just have normal humans
Old 08-09-2017, 03:10 PM   #163
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Okay, Glove who was never serious about being in, is now out.

Okay yeah I was never serious about being in, but you guys were TOTALLY serious about giving me a chance to join right? Making me 1st play that stupid preseason game, and then already hinting that even if I won that I would still not be in Yeah definitely sounds like i was given a fair chance. Mark this as another year the league comes up with something aimed exclusively at keeping me out of the league.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:37 PM   #164
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Okay yeah I was never serious about being in, but you guys were TOTALLY serious about giving me a chance to join right? Making me 1st play that stupid preseason game, and then already hinting that even if I won that I would still not be in Yeah definitely sounds like i was given a fair chance. Mark this as another year the league comes up with something aimed exclusively at keeping me out of the league.
Glove if you REALLY wanted to be in this league you wouldn't come in here with this act, calling people idiots and everything stupid and this and that. You'd at least wait until you got in to unleash that stuff, like Nanners is planning to do with me lol.

You don't really want in this league...it's obvious. I gave you a chance, everyone saw it. You aren't in this league because of YOU, and not because of anyone in here.

Honestly Glove...I wanted to play in fantasy football...I really truthfully 100% did. I think you would be competitive. So hopefully next year you drop this front and join us....seriously.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:27 PM   #165
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Jailblazers and RBA are still bitter about the pasts defeats I handed them in various leagues. Both big sore losers really. Get over it.

And RBA is a real idiot. 1st of all, the last league I was in with him, fantasy basketball, I was the commisioner. And I won that league (of course). The last thing he told me was he was surprised and completely satisfied with how I commished the league, and handled business, etc. Sure there were some other older experiences that weren't as smooth that seem to be stuck in RBA's mind, but the most recent one in which I was given the most power went well according to RBA.

Yet look at the things he is saying about me today He really just contradicted himself like an idiot.
Either
1) he has a terrible memory and is dumb AF
2) Or is just fearful of me and my past success, especially in dominating RBA in whatever league I wanted to

Take your guess. My guess is both.
You're one strange cat.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: