Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-09-2017, 04:45 PM   #166
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend

Default Re: 8th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
The only thing extreme about me is my winning track record. I have handed Ls to a vast majority of this league. And now they don't want to see me. I mean it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together in figuring out why they don't want to see me after getting their asss kicked.

And what kind of BS is this? So if I win the preseason contest, then I may still not be in? Wtf? WHat is the point of the contest for me then? So I "may" get a chance while anyone else who wins gets an automatic spot? Really fair.

I'm done with this league, if you guys ever wanna try to beat me or disqualify using some fair standards hmu, until then grow some balls, you all are a bunch of losers who are scared of real competition
maybe next year, sport.
TheSilentKiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:02 PM   #167
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Glove if you REALLY wanted to be in this league you wouldn't come in here with this act, calling people idiots and everything stupid and this and that. You'd at least wait until you got in to unleash that stuff, like Nanners is planning to do with me lol.

You don't really want in this league...it's obvious. I gave you a chance, everyone saw it. You aren't in this league because of YOU, and not because of anyone in here.

Honestly Glove...I wanted to play in fantasy football...I really truthfully 100% did. I think you would be competitive. So hopefully next year you drop this front and join us....seriously.

Yeah you were giving me a chance, but others weren't. And like you said, you don't run the league and decide everything.

Anyways, have nothing against anyone in this league. Sorry if I went overboard. Good luck and wish you all another good season
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:07 PM   #168
dunksby
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Okay yeah I was never serious about being in, but you guys were TOTALLY serious about giving me a chance to join right? Making me 1st play that stupid preseason game, and then already hinting that even if I won that I would still not be in Yeah definitely sounds like i was given a fair chance. Mark this as another year the league comes up with something aimed exclusively at keeping me out of the league.
Can we renew the process for another week? I can't get enough of this
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:06 PM   #169
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Jacoby Brickett
Dion Lewis
Stacy Coley
Devin fuller
Ladarius green
Christian mccafrey
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:28 PM   #170
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Stole nanners spot at the last second.

Looks like I'm the one.

Wooo!

Feels great guys, would any of you like to formally welcome me to the league?

Old 08-09-2017, 08:28 PM   #171
FUTěN
Good High School Starter

Imagine having the money to play in "100k" fantasy leagues and still spending your free time trolling a messageboard.
FUTěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:05 PM   #172
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Nanners
QB: Jacoby Brissett NE - WASH
RB: Donnel Pumphrey PHI - 5 rush yds, 5 rec, 12 yds - 4.2 PTS
WR: Justin Hunter PIT
WR: Rashard Higgins CLE - no stat line - 0.0 PTS
TE: Rico Gathers DAL
FLEX: Tyler Ervin HOU - 1 rec, 8 yds - 1.3 PTS
TOTAL: 5.5 PTS

KiiiiNG
QB: Jacoby Brickett - WASH
RB: Dion Lewis NE - 32 rush yds, 4 rec, 23 yds - 7.5 PTS
WR: Stacy Coley MIN - 3 rec, 67 yds - 8.2 PTS
WR: Devin Fuller ATL - nothing on IR - 0.0 PTS
TE: Ladarius Green FA - nothing he's a FA - 0.0 PTS
FLEX: Christian McCaffrey CAR - 33 rush yds - 3.3 PTS
TOTAL: 19.0 PTS

Nanners needs Hunter/Gathers to > 13.5 PTS

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 08-11-2017 at 11:14 AM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:19 PM   #173
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

First we need proof that's Nanners lineup

2nd, lol that's what happens when you're forced to come up with someone off the top. Sorry I don't really pay attention to 2nd/3rd stringers... nor do I pay attention to off-season football news

I will still win though, fate is on my side.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:37 PM   #174
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

wtf are you talking about?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=158
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 11:42 PM   #175
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Welp, I guess Nanners made a post I didn't see. ****.

I posted a random lineup and it bit me in the ass... Devin Fuller is out for the season

Good shit. I need Coley to have 3 TD's or some shit

I blame P-tiddy for this gay ass preseason battle, but I also blame myself for being so negligent and not paying close attention to the thread

I wanna thank the league for the hospitality and no matter what happens, I'm the best and everyone knows it. I am the BEST under normal circumstances - I don't even need to pay close attention to the off-season to know who's due for a huge season and who isn't.. I always catch up a week or two before actual draft day, and cram all the details about injuries and circumstances and all that shit which factor in to my decisions ... it's a shame I will lose out on the opportunity to prove to all of you what a unique talent I am. A real shame it comes down to some lame ass preseason tussle when I didn't even know I had competition.

Oh well, thanks fellas
Old 08-10-2017, 12:26 AM   #176
GP_20
Glove

You any good at fantasy basketball KiiNG? You are getting a special invitation from the greatest ISH has seen. While I'm dominant in so many areas, that is my strength. I've beaten all the guys in this league that tried competing with me there (including RBA, Primetime, etc.) and last year was the champion of "ISH Premier League" (the league that has a sub-forum dedicated to it). This year thinking about starting my own league looking for new competition. Hmu if you are interested.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:40 AM   #177
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
You any good at fantasy basketball KiiNG? You are getting a special invitation from the greatest ISH has seen. While I'm dominant in so many areas, that is my strength. I've beaten all the guys in this league that tried competing with me there (including RBA, Primetime, etc.) and last year was the champion of "ISH Premier League" (the league that has a sub-forum dedicated to it). This year thinking about starting my own league looking for new competition. Hmu if you are interested.
It's funny you ask because that is by far my specialty as I pay much more attention (naturally just more interested in basketball) and have won multiple leagues in my personal life.

I'm actually a legend in the NBA forum for my precise predictions and generally just knowing how things will play out. Fantasy basketball is my bread and butter and you can def. count me in.

Were you thinking of doing a money league? Usually most people on forums aren't willing or aren't capable of paying, so it would be hard to gather enough people in time for the season unless it's around 20 bucks a person. (But even that would be hard)

If you're serious about starting your own league, I can see what I can do to help gather some people from the NBA forum. I already know of a couple who would be willing to pay.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:05 AM   #178
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
It's funny you ask because that is by far my specialty as I pay much more attention (naturally just more interested in basketball) and have won multiple leagues in my personal life.

I'm actually a legend in the NBA forum for my precise predictions and generally just knowing how things will play out. Fantasy basketball is my bread and butter and you can def. count me in.

Were you thinking of doing a money league? Usually most people on forums aren't willing or aren't capable of paying, so it would be hard to gather enough people in time for the season unless it's around 20 bucks a person. (But even that would be hard)

If you're serious about starting your own league, I can see what I can do to help gather some people from the NBA forum. I already know of a couple who would be willing to pay.

Aite yeah I'll hit u up. Just keep in mind though you guys are all signing-up to get slaughtered like lamb. It's more of an ego rub for myself than anything else. Got tired of beating the same people, want to beat new people. And yeah If you can find more lamb/sheep volunteers to join you that would be great.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #179
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Haven't played fantasy in a few years I think. Just got in a $50 work league and now I wish I had rejoined this one. Got the itch.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:31 PM   #180
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Aite yeah I'll hit u up. Just keep in mind though you guys are all signing-up to get slaughtered like lamb. It's more of an ego rub for myself than anything else. Got tired of beating the same people, want to beat new people. And yeah If you can find more lamb/sheep volunteers to join you that would be great.
Lol you can't beat me man. You've been playing with a bunch of moronic losers... I saw that lineup they let you get away with last year or the year before. . It was ridiculous. You had like 3 first round picks or some shit. No way you'll be able to pull off some of those crazy lineups if I'm involved

I'll pick a player that I don't necessarily want or need if I know it will **** you over. That's how I play
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: