Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 07-15-2017, 10:38 AM   #61
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend

Default Re: 8th Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
What do you think they would do?
i imagine they'd have a hard time getting players to join that silly series lol
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:06 PM   #62
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~: FOR
hotsizzle: FOR
NuggetsFan: Either way
Doomsday Dallas: Either way
Jailblazers7: Either way
FUTěN: Either way
RedBlackAttack: AGAINST
TheSilentKiller: AGAINST
ballinhun8: AGAINST

tpols is the only one of the 10 originals back in to not vote...leaning toward 12 teams now.

If any of you 'Either way' guys lean a certain way even a little please speak up.

Paying out to 4 places wouldn't happen with 12 teams...BUT, doing so wouldn't make the 3rd place game meaningless as 3rd would pay out more than 4th, but seems pointless to debate paying out 4 now.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #63
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Looks like some of the guys are scared of extra competition

More players means harder picks and less chance to win

For me, I relish that type of environment. I guess the guys in this league would rather have it as easy as possible

Especially ballinhun who's absolutely terrible at these things and can never win. Y'all got some extremely weak players in that 12
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:02 PM   #64
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG

More players means harder picks and less chance to win

For me, I relish that type of environment. I guess the guys in this league would rather have it as easy as possible

Especially ballinhun who's absolutely terrible at these things and can never win. Y'all got some extremely weak players in that 12

You have more accounts then you have money. Shut up bro lol.

And I actually finished 4th last season and that was with Brady and Bell as two of my top four picks. So take that baby boi!
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 03:21 PM   #65
FUTěN
Good High School Starter

Would going to 14 teams but axing the 3rd WR spot be a decent compromise?

IDK I feel like there's easily enough scoring to sustain 12 teams with the amount of roster spots we play, there's usually a player I'm frustrated to have to leave on my bench every week. I guess I'll vote for 12 though just b/c the way things are have been pretty OK.
FUTěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:08 PM   #66
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG

Yep been saying that for years now. They been dodging me every year with some BS. They say I don't pay, but can't bring up 1 time I failed to pay (after securing a spot).
The real reason is they are afraid of me. I've beaten a good number of these guys in other leagues, not just beaten, but absolutely dominated. Primetime, sizzle, RBA, the list goes on.

And to NuggetsFan who says none of the leagues I've won have been for money, that is also incorrect. Keep up the lies dude. I've simply won every type of ISH league I've joined, money or not, basketball or not, fantasy or not. That's the simple truth. I am the best.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:24 PM   #67
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
Yep been saying that for years now. They been dodging me every year with some BS. They say I don't pay, but can't bring up 1 time I failed to pay (after securing a spot).
The real reason is they are afraid of me. I've beaten a good number of these guys in other leagues, not just beaten, but absolutely dominated. Primetime, sizzle, RBA, the list goes on.

And to NuggetsFan who says none of the leagues I've won have been for money, that is also incorrect. Keep up the lies dude. I've simply won every type of ISH league I've joined, money or not, basketball or not, fantasy or not. That's the simple truth. I am the best.

One year you literally asked to be the controller of all the money. It was the only way you'd pay and it was your first year. You try to change the rules. I said it the first time but I don't think you actually want to play just troll. It's the same thing every time with you.

Nah all those basketball fantasy leagues were free to play. I remember them. Free to play fantasy is meaningless. Nobody cares.

I'll change my either way to 14 teams tho.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:30 PM   #68
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
One year you literally asked to be the controller of all the money. It was the only way you'd pay and it was your first year. You try to change the rules. I said it the first time but I don't think you actually want to play just troll. It's the same thing every time with you.

Nah all those basketball fantasy leagues were free to play. I remember them. Free to play fantasy is meaningless. Nobody cares.

I'll change my either way to 14 teams tho.
Yes I nominated myself to be the treasurer of the league once. Wasn't some crazy idea, and you guys kicked me out for it.

And you are thinking of the wrong fantasy basketball league. Sure I may have played in some free ones too, but I've also played in the most prominent fantasy basketball leagues on ISH, the ones like this football league which has its own forum dedicated to them. They were money leagues. I won them (multiple times). Including retiring as a champion because I was simply too good for everyone. If you need reference, ask Hotsizzle, he will validate everything about those basketball leagues being for money.

Keep hating dude, trying to invalidate all my accomplishments by blatant lies like "it wasn't for money"

It's pathetic
Old 07-15-2017, 05:40 PM   #69
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Yes I nominated myself to be the treasurer of the league once. Wasn't some crazy idea, and you guys kicked me out for it.

And you are thinking of the wrong fantasy basketball league. Sure I may have played in some free ones too, but I've also played in the most prominent fantasy basketball leagues on ISH, the ones like this football league which has its own forum dedicated to them. They were money leagues. I won them (multiple times). Including retiring as a champion because I was simply too good for everyone. If you need reference, ask Hotsizzle, he will validate everything about those basketball leagues being for money.

Keep hating dude, trying to invalidate all my accomplishments by blatant lies like "it wasn't for money"

It's pathetic

Suggesting to be the treasurer in your first season is pretty stupid, refusing to pay unless it happens is just crazy and just screams I never actually wanted to play in the first place. You've never just straight up asked to play and made it easy.

I looked at the fantasy basketball forum. There all free to play, and anything free to play regarding online fantasy is just useless. I'm not hating.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:43 PM   #70
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Suggesting to be the treasurer in your first season is pretty stupid, refusing to pay unless it happens is just crazy and just screams I never actually wanted to play in the first place. You've never just straight up asked to play and made it easy.

I looked at the fantasy basketball forum. There all free to play, and anything free to play regarding online fantasy is just useless. I'm not hating.
Ok I won't be treasurer this year? Lets move past that. That was like 4-5 years ago. The last several years I've just straight up asked to play. Go look at 7th Annual ISH Money League's thread if you don't believe me.

@Hotsizzle whenever you have a chance please let this idiot know that the "Premier League Fantasy Basketball Leagues" (which Hotsizzle knows I won) are for money. Can't believe how much in denial this dude is
Old 07-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #71
KiiiiNG
Undefeated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
You have more accounts then you have money. Shut up bro lol.

And I actually finished 4th last season and that was with Brady and Bell as two of my top four picks. So take that baby boi!

Yet your entirely against 14 teams because you know I'll come whoop your ass like I've always done on this site. 4th place? That's an accomplishment for you lmao. What's really sad is if they let me in this league id win it and it wouldn't even be close... yet you're happy about 4th

I'd even out up 200 dollars to y'alls 120, idgaf

Last edited by KiiiiNG : 07-15-2017 at 06:59 PM.
KiiiiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:22 PM   #72
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend

14 teams w/ 3 receivers, 2 rb, a flex and potentially a second quarterback

that isn't even fantasy football anymore that's ****ing luck of the draw
Old 07-15-2017, 07:25 PM   #73
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend

Quote:
PS: I don't see anything wrong with what I did that ONE year either. Why can't I just hold all the money?

you posted this in the 7th annual thread. you're a clown
Old 07-15-2017, 07:27 PM   #74
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
you posted this in the 7th annual thread. you're a clown
Yes about something in the past that ONE year. Otherwise just straight-up have asked to join. Which is what I said.
Old 07-15-2017, 07:39 PM   #75
TheSilentKiller
NBA Legend

Quote:
Yes about something in the past that ONE year. Otherwise just straight-up have asked to join. Which is what I said.
cornballs gonna corn
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: