Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-07-2006, 05:54 AM   #16
Bill Swerski

Allen Heckard =

Seriously man....

$800 mils for inconvienience, get real fam. SMH
Old 07-07-2006, 06:06 AM   #17
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

i always thought sedele treat (or something) looked like mj
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:23 AM   #18
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Don't worry guys, ISH won't be left behind on this, later today I'm issuing the press release about my lawsuit against Johnny Depp, and the MPAA in which I sue him for defamation, whiplash and emotional trauma. The lawsuit is for a combined $428 million. Stay tuned for more details
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:02 AM   #19
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Don't worry guys, ISH won't be left behind on this, later today I'm issuing the press release about my lawsuit against Johnny Depp, and the MPAA in which I sue him for defamation, whiplash and emotional trauma. The lawsuit is for a combined $428 million. Stay tuned for more details

Dammit wait until he makes Edward swissorhands 2 before you do that....You will stop the production of the movie if you file a lawsuit.
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:48 AM   #20
G.O.P
I airball my layups

G.O.P has an OK reputation so far

This has gotta be some'a the craziest shiznit i've come across on this site, WOW! btw, how is a guy gonna wear a shoe OF THE GUY AND COMPANY HE'S TRYNA SUE?!?!
G.O.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:15 AM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what a moron. i hope the jurdge tosses it out and fines him for stupidity
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:16 AM   #22
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It won't even make it to court, just a guy trying to get on the news.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:22 AM   #23
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Only in America.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:09 AM   #24
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

this is a frivolous lawsuit and the man will lose.

something like this will utilize common law, and I don't think there is clear precedent to accuse the GOAT on stealing someone's image...
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:07 PM   #25
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

This has to be a joke.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:20 PM   #26
jamal
crawford, mashburn

jamal has an OK reputation so far

so when is jon gruden gonna sue steve kerr?

when is NaS gonna sue chris childs?
jamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:33 PM   #27
ronron15
High School Starter

ronron15 is considered somewhat coolronron15 is considered somewhat cool
Default re

if he really gets the money, THEN AMERICA CIVIL LAW NEEDS CHANGES, BECAUSE IT IS STUPID NONSENSE
ronron15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #28
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

OK a clearly stupid lawsuit like this should be tossed out o court, and the guy made to pay a fine and do community service at the very least.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:04 PM   #29
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
$832 million.
It's not just that he's suing. It's that he's suing for 832 MILLION DOLLARS, while still wearing Michael's shoes and playing a similar style and doing absolutely nothing to seperate himself. Hell, if I looked like MJ, I'd take advantage of that and have fun with it. Get laid. Hell, charge 20 grand to appear at some local gym, or something.

And if you're gonna sue, sue for something that a stupid jury will actually give you maybe. Like, 1 million. Sue for 1 mil. Juries are stupid, they look at a rich guy like MJ and a rich company like Nike and think, why the hell not? But he's asking for damn near a billion dollars just for being mistaken for MJ? Not even a California jury would fall for that.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #30
GothamKnight
High school junior varsity star

GothamKnight has an OK reputation so far

are we sure this isnt a joke?
GothamKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: